1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

President Trump Florida home raided by FBI

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by canadyjd, Aug 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently the Left is terrified of him as well…. Hmmm, not a bad thing I’m thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And they have been operating that way for some time. They have overstepped their boundaries.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sadly, you all, in the far right, are equally as extreme as the far left. You are correct, extremes have no place in American politics. Stand down, young one.
    Please do not project your Trump love onto the "vast majority of people." You may not have any relationship with a human being outside of the radical right. I do. I have friends in both radical camps. I am telling you that Donald Trump won't win another Presidency and if he did, he wouldn't survive the four year term. You seem oblivious to the level of hatred that many people have toward one of the world's greatest narcissists.

Honestly, the derangement is any person who imagines Donald Trump as a second term president.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can you believe that a Christian would even have corrupt thoughts that are broadcast on this forum!?!

Now I’ve publically identified that I have no like for trump, perhaps because both me and my father in law have worked construction in NYC and are privy to the Trump families dirty deeds, but heck that’s the City and dirty deeds are commonplace… actually the norm if truth be told. But personally, I don’t want that transferred to the Position of POTUS. But to suggest that there is open wonton hatred for the guy and making suggestions of assignation is a bridge too far.

Really Austin, who on the Democratic Party side of the fence is competent to be the leader of the free world… Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Nadler, Clinton, the current VP etc. Perhaps you’d like to see Obama and/or his wife run the country! Heaven forbid!!!

Look, after people ( citizens) review the state of the countries economy with Trump and now Biden, we will see who hates who.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have any conversation with the radical, progressive, left? If you did, you would know the level of hatred for Donald Trump. You don't want to imagine the worst. Go ahead, put your head in the sand. But, I am telling you the far left will never let Donald Trump have a second term as President. He will be targeted to destruction. This foray by the FBI is just a beginning to what would come in the event Trump moves forward. Remain ignorant if you wish, but don't forget Kennedy because it's a scenario that could easily repeat itself, except few would mourn for Donald Trump. That's just cold hard reality.

As for me, I couldn't care less about the US at this point. God is going to go full on judgment on this nation and it has already started. The Bible says that judgment begins with the house of God. Get ready.

7. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don’t remember the exact quote, but in reality I think Trump summed it up nicely when he said - - - It’s not me that they are after; it’s all y’all. I’m just in their way!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the record, I’ve never claimed on this board or anywhere else that any politician that I disagree with would/should/will likely be assassinated if elected.

Those are YOUR radical, extremist views that YOU posted on this thread. Please don’t play a moral equivalence card when the extremism is flowing out of your mind, not mine.

As far as you being friends with people openly calling for the assassination of Trump says everything we need to know about your character.

peace to you

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Polls are interesting here. 71% of Americans don't want Biden to run again, 64% don't want Trump to run again. 16% of voters who voted for Trump last election said they would vote for Biden if the next election is between the two.

Looks like the only chance for Biden or Trump would be to face one another in the next election. It'd be a battle of the least popular to be the least popular elected.

On the positive side, each could very well prove the end of their party.

10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope that you are not equating the United States with the church of God. You are not doing so, right?

11. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not at all.
    I am saying that God's judgement falls first on the church and then on the nation.
    "Judgment begins with the House of God." This is true of all God's Covenant people. God judges and corrects us, then He judges the people whom He used to correct His people.

12. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    You therefore know nothing. My job requires me to interact on a daily basis with the progressive left. They are not silent in their hatred and if I confronted them, I would be fired before the day is done.
    What I know is that God has placed me in my position where I can shrewdly plant seeds. I will not sacrifice my career for a terrible person like Donald Trump.
    If you boys turn to your right, you'll be able to kiss the boys on the far left. :Cool

13. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is a pathological liar, so take that one with a grain of salt.

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    AMEN.

15. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    And who did you vote for in 2020 again?

16. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    :rolleyes: This describes every democrat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It describes every reprobate human being, regardless of any political affiliation, income level, education level, etc.:

Psalm 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: They go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus Christ

I did a write in. Both major party candidates were awful. My conscience couldn't vote for either one. Jesus is my King. I like being under his rule.

19. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    801029CD-C465-4FBD-82B9-4FA7E60F2376.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. 5 point Gillinist

5 point Gillinist Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Regardless of what one thinks of Trump, this should scare everyone on either side. It sets a very dangerous precedent for all. I'm sure the liberals are lapping this up, but it will eventually extend to them as well.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.