1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

President Trump Florida home raided by FBI

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by canadyjd, Aug 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You missed the point.

2. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus was not running for POTUS

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe so. I do not support the Duopoly, so this is how I see the Duopoly:

One side says that the Republicans are destroying the United States. The other side says that the Democrats are destroying the United States.

I agree.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is King and He is coming to resign. He is greater than the POTUS.

Since both major party candidates were antichrist, I could not vote for them.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Predicting that a full investigation won’t happen until after the midterms commence in November, Paul demanded for the order to raid Trump’s house to be revealed.

“I think we have to know under what pretense they think this is right?,” Paul questioned, adding “This is really something that’s going to require an investigation,” Paul said. “And I wouldn’t be surprised if the investigation leads to abuse of power that this could even lead to an impeachment of the attorney general.”

Noting that the senator has never been a fan of “overusing impeachment,” Paul said that investigation into the raid absolutely needs to happen.

Merrick Garland Faces Possible Impeachment Over FBI Trump Raid

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Former President Trump and his legal counsel can publish the warrant. They should do so, in full, immediately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. poor-in-spirit

poor-in-spirit Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All theatre folks. Nothing is real anymore. Trump was true about one thing though. They aren't after him, they are after you. He knows this first hand but he isn't giving the whole truth about how he knows it. He is just playing his role in it all. They only needed a champion puppet on the right to finish the division the Obama puppet was tasked to start. The national divide is now complete and no nation stands divided but your government education has rewritten those little tidbits out of history so history can be repeated ad nauseum. Human history is certainly on a loop but this time it is global and I suspect the last leg.

The WEF/Chinese global government has been in place as of Jan 6th, 2021 but it is not secured yet. All should realize now that the willful destruction of the dollar, our economy, military and Constitution is occurring because America my friends, is not welcome in their new world order. Now they must clean house of all political opposition to ensure their NWO's security. By the way, just like every example of tyrannical takeover in the past. That is what J6 is all about along with everything else they are doing to pluck the eagle's wings.

Politicians/bureaucrats both blue and red are all playing their parts in a desperate bid to be among the 1% when all the smoke clears. They know being a commoner in their new world order will be an oppressed nightmare. This is also why the robber baron's of history and today have always had plenty of rich-wannabe help. Understand this also you commoners whether conservative or leftist, none of you will be in their 1% either so you both really work for them when you fight against each other. The rich whom our Lord warned us about repeatedly whom oppress us have always turned half the commoners against the other half to control all. Pay half the poor to kill the other half has always been their MO. Do anything and everything to keep the masses divided is their strategy and it has always worked.

If they arrest and convict Trump, they will then label all "conservatives/republicans" domestic terrorists, declare martial law to apprehend or murder them and bring in UN/Chinese/Russian troops to assist our new non-binary military. Of course November's elections will be either suspended or a new one party election like Ukraine. That eliminates all their political opposition in one fell swoop. Welcome to their new world order. Us commoners are going to hate it.

Think this is far fetched then just keep watching friends but not with one eye, use them both. We are all being played but unfortunately we always have been.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know you are the one talking about Trump being assassinated. I know you are the one projecting hatred toward a politician who claims to be a brother in Christ. I know you are the one talking about “kissing boys”.

I know I haven’t done any of that and I don’t don’t “kiss boys”.

I know you have a lot of very strange thoughts pouring out of your mind whenever you you post anything about Trump.

peace to you

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I heard they were there for 9 hours
    What were they looking for?
    and how many agents were there....

11. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am saying that there are people who hate Trump so badly that they will look to assassinate him should he be re-elected.
    I am saying that this FBI raid indicates that there is no way Trump will be allowed to get that far. I am saying that the far right is foolish to follow an open narcissist who will turn on anyone who crosses him. I am saying that Christians are deluded if they vote for Trump.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    By what authority are you qualified to state that Mr. Trump is a narcissist?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The claim is Trump took classified records when he left the White House. He had already returned 15 boxes of records earlier this year. FBI we’re negotiating with Trump attorneys for more. In June, they went through the rest and ask Trump to lock the storage area where the records were located which they did.

The 30 agents were all from DC and they are reporting the FBI had a confidential informant inside Mara-Logo and the warran was based on info received from that person.

peace to you

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why take classified materials (or any national record, for that matter). I know Presidents do, but why?

16. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's only strange to you because you support Trump who is showing his narcissism once again.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is narcissistic to be furious about an unnecessary raid on your home?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    His narcissism is in his constant attempt to control the narrative and claim that he is the victim.
    There is a dead man in Ohio that Donald Trump triggered to violence and foolish behavior.

Look at the following disorder and note that Donald Trump fits this to a tee.

"Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."
    Narcissistic personality disorder - Symptoms and causes

20. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh so you are a mental health professional who has met with Donald Trump and personally evaluated him to be able to say he fits that statement to a tee?

• Useful Useful x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.