1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Racism in the United States as the World Watches

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Well I guess that's why they let him run loose like a rabid dog on a Christian Board because it might get boring. :rolleyes:

#21 Jedi Knight, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
  2. sag38

sag38 Active Member

People who disagree with you breed murderers? So, based on your logic then I can assume that your type (whether black, white, or purple) all raise your children to riot, burn local businesses, become black panthers or radical communists, and beg at the welfare office?

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep keep on teaching little white boys that type of hatred so that they grow up to feel the need to murder black folks at church. So Christian of ya.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Funny.

The list of complainants in the OP reads like the who's who of the biggest civil rights violators in the world.

They need to clean their own houses before they worry about ours.

Britain has muslim riots. Australia is one of the most racist countries in the world. Austria participated in Jewish genocide. The government of China has killed millions of Chinese and the Chinese can't stand black people at all. Indonesia persecutes Christians unmercifully. Mexico is one of the most lawless nations on earth run by murderous drug cartels.

The list goes on.

It's ridiculous.

The paper got one thing right:

And that's largely Obama's fault with the most divisive administration in the history of this country.

#24 carpro, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
  5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Again, if this is your logic then I could reply right back to you. "Keep teaching little black boys to blame and hate whitey, to riot and to murder and loot every time something wrong happens."

Guess I better lock up my son. As soon as he is able he's going to go shoot up the local AME church.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The little black boys are taught to forgive just as their ancestors of hundreds of years of slavery and Jim Crow were.

And if your son is listening to your rhetoric, somebody needs to lock him up and you right next to him.

7. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

In Cuba, racism is outlawed and therefore does not exist. So, when an Afro-Cuban is the victim of racism and complains to the authorities, they are told that "racism is illegal and does not exist". More than 85% of prisoners in Cuba are Afro-Cuban; talk about racism.

My point: racism exists all over this earth and it is NOT unique to America. Remember: we are a fallen race.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

8. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Zaac, I have seen nothing about forgiveness from you. There is just blame. You can't see past the color of your skin. I can play this game with you till pigs fly. I am only repeating your rhetoric, giving it right back to you. You are a broken record. Guess you need to lock yourself up because by your logic you hate all white police officers and very soon are going to go shoot up the local police precinct.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Then you might need to try reading a little bit more. I preach nothing but forgiveness from those who have been harmed as well as mercy and forgiveness for the one who did it.

Been this country has for 200+ years attempted to absolve white people from any responsibility for anything. Well this is the direct result of the hatred preached by the racially prejudiced and racists on this board and in the conservative media. You don't have to like me saying it , but the killer's own word's have given testimony.

You mean like the racially prejudiced and racist folks on here and in the conservative media do when terrorist police officers murder unarmed black people?

I haven't said anything about the color of MY skin. :laugh:

You keep on playing your games then. I'll keep on pointing out what so many of the white people in the United States refuse to see just as they did during slavery and Jim Crow.

10. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Besides everything else, now Tapeworm comes out as an advocate of deprivation of liberty without due process of law.

11. sag38

sag38 Active Member

So, you want keep playing? Ok, I guess you want see if pigs can fly. And based on your logic I can return it by pointing out the blindness of race baiters such as yourself who want be victims and play the blame game. There is no forgiveness in your rhetoric. There is blame, name calling, and bullying towards anyone who dares to challenge you.

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac is a white kid steeped in the so called "white privilege" he rails against. He's just likes to stir up trouble by regurgitating trash he has read on leftist websites. He doesn't believe any of it.

Sometimes he returns to being his alter ego, the pathetic personna of a phony pious and totally insincere, but judgemental, Christian.

He's been playing the race game for some time now. But he slips back into the other on occasion. Just ignore him or needle him, That all he deserves. :smilewinkgrin:

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you've got time, so do I.

Put em on a plane and they fly just fine. Saw a lady with one recently as a service animal. It flew just fine.
    Anyone who calls someone a race baiter is a race baiter. And they should blame the folks who have taken part in breeding the wickedness. If you don't like it, tough cookies.
    Forgiveness for what? You claim ain't nobody done anything of which to be forgiven. That's what white privilege does.

But it's 2015 and I'm gonna call it out just as it is. If you don't like the sound of it, oh well. You don't control what I say.

14. sag38

sag38 Active Member

You are the one claiming that your rhetoric is full of forgiveness. You are the one who keeps bringing race into everything. Despite your twist that is race baiting. Zaac is a race baiter. Sorry if you don't like the truth. Too bad you can't control it when I and others speak the truth concerning your race baiting. And, sorry you can't control it when your logic is turned around and directed right back at you. Want to keep playing? I can keep this up till Jesus returns.

15. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    wait so let me get this straight.

You cal sag a race baiter based on the logical reason that if someone calls someone a race baiter that is a race baiter.

So if A calls B a race baiter than A is a race baiter?

if that's true then since Zaac called sag a race baiter than Zaac is a race baiter.

I'm just following your logical conclusion.

You just called yourself a race baiter.

16. sag38

sag38 Active Member

His game playing is a logical contradiction. If it weren't so sad you would have to laugh at the guy as he digs himself deeper and deeper in a hole that he can never hope to climb out of.

17. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, you continue to show the true size of your brain ....

[​IMG]

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're the one claiming it is not.
    I'm dealing with what's there and the hypocrisy yall keep presenting. It's not my fault that yall think you can do like your ancestors and just ignore the elephant in the room. And everyone else must do likewise.

Ouch, my feelings are hurt. :rolleyes: What is this 6th grade or something? You honestly think I'm not gonna talk about the race quotient that yall so conveniently always try to ignore just because yall don't want to accept any responsibility? Please. Go find a 6th grader whom you can control.

I love the truth. I just don't see much if any coming from you and some of the others. And I don't care if you call me a race baiter. Race baiters call other people race baiters so you do you.

Poor thang. Trying to pat yourself on the back for your fake accomplishment. Sure I'll keep playing because you haven't done anything. I'm game if you are. When JEsus hits the clock, we can call it quits.:thumbsup:

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

As far as I need to go. You DIDN'T get it straight as I didn't call sag a race baiter.

So nice try.

20. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:type: You out smart him and that's the proof! :laugh: