1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Racism in the United States as the World Watches

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I read my own posts. And fully stand by what I wrote. The man has anger issues. It bleeds through the screen.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you do not see your posts as coming across caustic and angry?

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Rev didn't you say it's not helping if you keep poking it with a stick?

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brilliantly written, but mostly garbage and 100% self-serving.

All to keep from explaining the absurdity of your contentions concerning the constitution.

Really, if you feel you have no protections under the constitution as you said, why would you stay here. Leave.

If I felt that way, I would leave in a heartbeat.

After all it's just a pretty piece of paper and means nothing...at least to you and your children. Get out now. How can you stand to live here?

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's just prodding a pimple (skin troll)

He did tell us all that at one time or another. Nevertheless, you know that a scab, or a blackhead (this was NOT racist in nature, just what we call the black grease build up in a skin pore that develops into a pimple and worse if left unattended - see: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/71615.php), or pimple is always something we are intrigued by and just want to poke and inch and prod once in while! It is hard to ignore something so ugly and hideous. Even the best of us will fall to temptation and give it attention!

So, go for it Rev. He is difficult to ignore after a while! :smilewinkgrin:

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is the pot calling the kettle black, zaac? You are not only racist, but a hypocrite! What a shame that you are allowed to spew this venomous spite, bitterness, vindictive speech and malevolence on the board, post after post after post!

7. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It's like playing Whack A Mole! ;) Well in his case it's Whack A Troll!:laugh:

#87 Jedi Knight, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  8. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

(This is actually a bit more on topic here than it was in that thread, and demands to continue to be addressed).

How is what I said ("it's all about the PARTY") "spinning" what you said? Thanks for finally clarifying why you were calling it a "straw man", which would be an arguent I set up, and then knocked down. But you're the one who kept mentioning the Democrats, and the uncertain statement of Johnson (as if it single handedly proved your whole point). You had earlier said "You do realize the democrat party is the most racist organization to ever exist in this country, don't you? Father to the KKK and all such racist groups since." I'm not the one who said that; I was just responding to it.

But you never addressed why the KKK and all those other groups and the Southern Democratic leadership would agree to suddenly decide to give the blacks trillions of dollars, just to get "votes".

If the party is not your point, then what was? You often throw these factoids out there in the discussion, but aren't clear what your conclusion is, so when someone follows it where it's naturally leading and draws a conclusion, you accuse them of misrepresenting you.