1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Regenerated/saved "through faith"

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Biblicist, May 5, 2012.

1. Moriah

Moriah New Member

The accuser is back. DHK, you are not qualified to judge.

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

That is what I do Moriah. I judge what is suitable to be posted and what is not. If it is not suitable I will edit it out, or even delete an entire post. I may even give a warning or an infraction. I must make those judgements. Along with those warnings/infractions I must tell the poster the "sin" for why they are receiving said infraction.
    Having stated the above I would thus assume that the administration saw that I was qualified to make such judgments.
    Now if you want the evidence to prove those allegations it is not hard to get. But it is easier for you to admit that you do sin. To refuse to admit that you sin, is sin in itself.

3. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Even after all that you had to say...you still cannot make a righteous judgment. Now stop harassing me.
    Has anyone ever told you to get a life?

4. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

In essence what the majority of antichrist followers believe as to being saved by Grace through Faith is this, that a person is either saved or Justified before God, as a reward for their act of Believing. ; for that my friends is salvation or Justification by works. This thinking rejects salvation or Justification by grace alone !

5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    a person receives the Holy spirit at the moment of placing faith in jesus as their Saviour...

real jesus of real Gospel ALWAYS has the HS at time of true conversion!

And its by faith alone we rceive the Holy spirit, when we receive jesus!

God CANNOT require obedience first, as THAT would be works based salvation!

6. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Now you are calling us "antichrist followers"???????

I have given you precise and detailed exegetical based evidence from Romans 4:1-6,16; 23-5:1; Eph. 2:1-10; John 6:64-65 that proves justifying faith is "without works" and not "of works" and yet what has been your response to this detailed evidence?

NOT ONE WORD! You simply requoted a scripture over and over again after it has been demonstrated your use of it is perverted, distorted and twisted.

You have no concept of the true gospel. You have no concept of the Biblical doctrine of grace or salvation. You cannot even distinguish and discern the difference between Covenant obligation and covenant fulfillment or purpose and fulfillment. You cannot distinguish between faith and faithfulness. You cannot distinguish the baby principles of God's word and you call us "antichrist followers" you white walled hypocrit!

7. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Christ followers like me would view this as being the Gospel, in that jesus died for our sins, and thatthe Lord saves us on the basis of that death when we place faith in Christ!

8. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

You believe as most religionists that salvation is a reward for your faith, act of believing. You deny that Christ's Death alone effects a full salvation for those He died for !

9. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    jesus said that we MUST be born again, that we MUSTplace faith in him as messiah to do such...

wsa jesus wrong, and you are right?

10. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

1. You sin by making an accusation that is not true. You tell me that I cannot make a righteous judgment. It is something I have to do every day, not just here, but in every day life. This was a very sinful statement.
    2. I have a life. This statement, made is haste, and perhaps out of frustration or even anger was another sin. It is not a statement that was born from the fruit of the Spirit. No Godly person would ever say something like that. Therefore it is sin.

When will you repent of your sin Moriah? Remember, you started this topic, not me.

11. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

The bible clearly and explicitly and repeatedly teaches that justifying faith is not of works, not by works but is of grace.

Rom. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
    6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

You are simply not a Bible believer but a Bible perverter.

12. longhino

longhino New Member

Both of you use the bible, why can't you come to a mutual agreement? Is there somethig wrong?

13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

SBG redefines words. He claims faith is a work. It is not a work, and never has been a work. It is not a work according to Romans 4:1-5 and according to Eph.2:8,9. He tries to explain these verses away. He won't give his testimony of how he was saved, because one can only be saved by faith. He says faith is a work, thus if he gives his testimony he would have to admit to a works-based salvation which is a heresy. SBG uses the Bible, but does not interpret it correct correctly.

Paul told Timothy in 2Tim.2:15,
    Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth.
    SBG does not rightly divide the word of truth.

14. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I have placed these texts before SBM several times and not once has he ever had a contextual based response.

Just simple English "worketh not BUT believeth" demostrate Paul is contrasting "beleiveth" with works.

Just simple Enlgish "without works" demands works are being excluded from what is said to be obtained by "faith" "his faith is counted for righteousness....righteousness is imputed without works.

The phrase "without works" has contextual reference to Abraham who lived 430 years before the Law of Moses.

Paul systematically asserts justifiation is by faith and in verses 1-8 is without works; in verses 9-12 justification by faith is without personal obedience to ceremonial ordinances such as circumcision; verses 13-15 justification by faith is without law keeping; verse 16 that justification by faith is "of grace"; verses 14-21 justification by faith is without active participation by Abraham but is a product of the promise and power of God which faith simply receives. Abraham and Sarah's body is regarded as "dead" in regard to active participation in obtaining justification.

Rom. 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Here is the contextual definition of "faith" by Paul in this context - "being fully persuaded" in what God promised, God was also able to perform - hence without works, regardless how you define works (personal actions ; obedience to ceremonial ordinances, obedience to God's Law, personal participation with God).

Faith merely RECEIVES and RESTS upon the PROMISE and POWER of God. The gospel provides the promise and the Holy Spirit provides the power.

15. Yeshua1

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yes, we are teaching the real Gospel, while he is a false one!

16. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You sin doubly. You sin by saying what I say is not true.
    You have a hard time not going beyond what people say. You cannot make a righteous judgment when you try to judge me and some other people here. I have the right to say what I believe, just like you gave yourself the right to wrongly accuse me of things.
    What makes you think that you can say whatever you want about me and I cannot defend myself? Who do you think you are?

I stated the truth, but you call stating the truth anger and sin. You are wrong.
    Tell me, what kind of life do you have when you go through my postings and show me where I am sinning? As if you can judge what I was saying and call it sin?
    This kind of speech to me is harassment. You need to stop accusing me of sins and badgering me with it.

17. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

And when will you stop Moriah? Not long ago you accused me of blasphemy just because my opinion was different than yours. What is up with that? You will certainly stand before the judgement seat of Christ for such actions like that. Such statements like that are not even permitted here when it is a simple difference of opinion.

18. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Here you go again with constant harassment. You also need to stop bringing up things you say I said.
    Even when I explain to you what I say, and prove I do not say what you accuse me of---you still twist it, or you straight out make up things that I did not say.

Now stop coming on and speaking to me this way, and stop coming on and telling me what a sinner you think I am.

What is wrong with you? Can you not even follow the board’s simple rules? Have you no control of yourself?

19. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I am not the one who called another blasphemy. You need to repent.

20. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>