She's a false prophet.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wesley Briggman, Mar 11, 2018.

1. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  2. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    These are issues and claims worth discussing. One of my main concerns is about where it is all going, though. History is not encouraging about what happens to Christians when mobs agitate about wealth disparity.

3. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I referenced "contraction and convergence" a few times in this thread. It's not just a couple of words. It's a plan that influenced Obama's 2009 Executive Order 13514 "Federal Leadership in Environmental, Energy, and Economic Performance". Link from national archives: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2009-10-08/pdf/E9-24518.pdf

If you search for articles about the executive order, you can find a few, including this one from Fox News:

Obama administration targets coal with controversial emissions regulation

4. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "Contraction and convergence" was the brainchild of viola player Aubrey Meyer, who is influential in the Green Party in the EU. Meyer had ties to Muhammad Yunus.

Muhammad Yunus blamed capitalism for the evils and sufferings in the world. Yunus was also concerned about climate change.

What were the fruits of Yunus? Take one example. In a microcredit scheme of Yunus', he tried to negotiate a deal with Monsanto whereby beneficiaries of his microcredit would have been required to purchase "terminator seeds" from Monsanto as a condition of receiving their loans. Terminator seeds, just to be clear, cannot result in crops that put forth viable seeds. They lock farmers into repurchasing seeds from Monsanto.

I'm telling you, these people are not all nice, green and crunchy on the inside as much as they are on the outside. It's just like Prince Philip shooting the endangered black rhinoceros mother.

5. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Aubrey Meyer was influenced by neo-Pythagoras cultism. Notice the reference to a "Chaldean algorithm". The Chaldeans lived in southern Babylon, or southern Iraq today. God called Abraham out of his Chaldean tribe of Ur.

See: http://www.gci.org.uk/Documents/Jelle_5_.pdf

If you read just the cover alone, it says a lot:

by Aubrey Meyer, Director Global Commons Institute
    and Jelle U. Hielkema, Retired UN-FAO staff member

This short paper takes a ‘Chaldean algorithm’ and suggests the relationships between music, mathematics, meaning and international efforts to deal with climate change.

6. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Here is more of the kind of science that can make America lead the world in science again ;)

If you click, you will see it's a video of Aubrey Meyer -- the brain behind "contraction and convergence" -- the plan which strongly influenced Agenda 21 and Obama's executive order 13514 -- on YouTube explaining the correspondence between the double pentagram and a cross section of a double helix of DNA.

7. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is ONLY accepted by those whose worldview denies the scriptures and God being in control...

8. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    More great math and science from the brains behind climate change control plans. ;)

This is about Jelle U. Hielkema, Retired UN-FAO staff member, the co-author with Aubrey Meyer of "Pythagoras Renewed for Our Common Global Future".

Jelle U. Hielkema is a numerologist. He wrote this about the number nine:

THE NUMBER NINE - The Cosmic Servant à nd Master of Heaven and Earth | Wake Up World

Edited to add: This is not just about noticing cool things about the number nine in the natural world. It is about a belief that the number nine has a life of its own. It is similar to the concept of Platonic Ideals. It is magical thinking if it is taken farther, as far as the belief that manipulation of the number nine can give one magical powers.

9. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Lord created this earth with self regulating mechanisms to keep climate controlled, that would beyond the efforts of puny man to greatly affect them!

10. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Not only was Obama tied to implementation of the "contraction and convergence" agenda. He was also tied to efforts to microchip humans -- as in the planned for "internet of things" and global cashless society -- with carbon credits and debits enabling the functioning of the "contraction and convergence" plan.

The Washington Post wrote about this in 2014:

New Obama plan calls for implanted computer chips to help U.S. troops heal

11. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's the position which led to the Inquisition and flat earth view in the Dark Ages.

12. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Now inquisitions are secular, though.

13. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  14. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I value the scientific method, but there is accumulating evidence that it has become increasingly corrupted. Human beings do science, and sometimes they need to be held accountable if and when they deliberately "game the system". The gates are only as good as the gatekeepers.

Heard of citation cartels? My cousin who worked for Merck for a few years was completely unsurprised by this news: Scientific 'cartels' band together to cite each others' work

Heard of the impact factor? Corrupted too. "The impact factor, a decades-old metric that purports to measure the quality of journals, is a bit like a corrupt bureaucrat: overly powerful, largely incompetent, and widely feared." With new owner, the hated 'impact factor' is overdue for change

Those are only a couple of problems. Other problems include conflicts of interest, and it can happen both with corporate funded and government funded science.

Then of course every science needs a good reputation, or their career is toast. It doesn't matter the reason for a bad rep and whether the reason is fair or not. All that matters is the narrative.

15. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Love when there was an old in search of, that had a scientist state Ice Age will kill us off, but now heads up UN climate team, and Global warming will do us in!

16. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, the real dark ages of science started in a big way when Charles Darwin gave to us that garbage called evolution!

17. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would you agree that automobile emissions and factory smoke causes smog? Ever been to LA on a really bad day? When you fly in you can see a brown cloud hanging over the city. Air pollution can make it difficult for some people to breathe and is dangerous to our health. Agreed? To reduce air pollution you must reduce emissions from cars and factories. it turns out that's exactly the same thing we need to do to combat global warming. Even if you don't accept the fact of global warming why do you support increasing air pollution? Why not reduce emissions to reduce pollution?

18. FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, wealth inequality many (if not most) times leads to wars. War is harmful to everyone not just Christians.

19. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As I stated a ways up the thread, I am not against regulations per se. The issue is global regulations. I have amply documented in this thread why I am concerned about the push for global regulations. I stand by my concern about the means that are being pushed. I stand by my concern that the ends do not justify the means.

Likewise, I stand by my distrust of those who would oversee it all. I have documented in this thread that they are not truly good stewards of the environment. Had you clicked on my link in the post where I first mentioned Prince Philip, you would have been horrified by what you had read about all the large environmentalist orgs. I suggest if you really care about the environment that you go back and find that link and read it.

Hunter gatherers have been forced from their ancestral hunting grounds. Their lands have been grabbed. Resources have been extracted from those lands, and often pollution and resource depletion have been the result. Seized lands have been used to wage war, as in Rwanda. The hunter gatherers of Africa have been stopped from their traditional controlled burns of the savannas. The result has been that the tse tse flies have become a huge plague, having a negative impact on the ecosystem. The hunter gatherers may not be perfect. They might kill monkeys to eat their meat sometimes. They may care more about feeding their kids than saving the elephants. But they were actually better stewards of their ancestral hunting grounds than their land seizers have turned out to be.

It gives me heartburn, because I have spent most of my adult life on the other side of this issue. In fact I used to have books in my personal library about mothers taking on toxin producers for the sake of their children, starting with Love Canal.

Did you read where I said Prince Philip shot a mother endangered black rhino and orphaned her baby? Did you know he founded WWF? I will provide the link one more time.

Edited to add: This page seems to have changed since I read it about three years ago. Some of the more shocking and incriminating facts seem to have been removed from it. Also, I have to completely disown the author's racism and imperialism and elitism. He is not what he used to be like when I first discovered him.

The 1001 Club: Bankers and Raw Materials Executives Striving for a Sustainable Future

You never provide me any links or documentation, nor do you read mine. Is that how you roll? I have offered to read anything you care to link to.

What do you think the solution is? Do you put faith in the UN? Do you think humans deserve that much faith? Is there a solution that does not involve the whole world being tightly controlled by global overseers in the future? If you know what it is, please share a link or a book, and I will be sure to read it.

20. I Love An Atheist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sure, but elements in the Occupy movement remind me a lot of the French and Bolshevik revolutions. Are you aware of the targeting of Christians in these revolutions?