1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured So Sad

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by steaver, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winman

Winman Active Member

Here is what you said verbatim;

You said you will not wrestle with God's decision to pass over your daughters, no, you would struggle greatly over the fact you are saved.

Wow, just Wow.

And now you can contact a moderator and try to get the thread closed.

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Winman the thread killer does it again

3. Winman

Winman Active Member

If this thread is killed it will be because one of you Calvinists contacts a moderator and crybabies like usual.

You guys always kill a thread you are losing, which is often and frequent. Nobody is fooled.

4. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You are a serial thread killer....check every thread squire closes....you are there disrupting good discussions with your foolishness.
    no one calls... your posts make him queasy.

5. The Archangel

The Archangel Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is, quite simply, libel--which is slander in print.

Apparently you are either unable or unwilling to read what I wrote right before the "verbatim" quote you posted in which I said, verbatim, "If either of them reject Christ, I will be very sad and, yes, it will tear my heart to pieces. "

So, because you have intentionally ignored what I wrote a few words before, you have engaged in slander. But, then, why should we be surprised? You've demonstrated a shocking inability to read in any cohesive and cogent manner.

It's only because most of the Moderators are Arminians that you've been given limitless chances to spread your slander--which is conduct unbecoming of someone claiming to be a Christian. Had a Calvinist engaged in the manner of slander you engage in he or she would have been bounced after the first or second instance. Instead, because you are aided and abetted by Arminian moderators, we have to put up with some 14,364 posts of yours which rarely contain anything other than slander. You're the hen the mod-foxes guard.

The Archangel

6. Winman

Winman Active Member

Threads close all the time that I did not even participate on. Threads get closed whenever you Calvinists are taking a beating in a debate. You will cry that somebody hurt your poor little feelings, and then one of the moderators will come to your rescue. It is obvious to any regular here.

I wouldn't say this about you Iconoclast, you can dish it out, and you can take it, but many of your Calvinist brothers cannot handle losing a debate. You know who they are just like I do.

7. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

again, there is no offer.
    the offer is in your mind.
    the gift was given to you, it was not offered to you.
    you received Christ because you were given power to be a child of God. and you were born of the Spirit because it was God's will for you.

my father died I would say in a lost state, as I see him here in time. Am I sure he is in hell ? No.
    my baby brother just died a few weeks ago, professing Christ. am I sure he is in heaven ?
    No.
    I can speak for myself, that the Spirit bears witness to my spirit, that I am a child of God.
    And for that I am grateful to God, because UNLIKE YOU WHO THINK YOU DESERVE HEAVEN BECAUSE YOU ACCEPTED CHRIST INSTEAD OF HIM ACCEPTING YOU I have nothing to boast of.
    I cannot speak for my pastor.
    He knows and can speak for himself.
    You, on the other hand, are out of line for portraying us on the other side as callous, uncaring, self-centered.
    Of course, we care.
    There.
    You happy now ?
    You were looking for a fight, like somebody said.
    Somebody you can tie to a post and whip and say, you are bad, bad, bad.

#87 pinoybaptist, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  8. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Your obsession with your anti- cal agenda is making your posts deteriorate. The other men are much more gracious to you than I am.

I do not see debate at all. I see truth being presented by the Cals....and you and a few malcontents just being disruptive and not sincere.
    I have not contacted any moderator, and I do not believe in censorship...but you need to consider your ways..re-read your own posts. Even the non cals wince when you post.

#88 Iconoclast, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  9. Winman

Winman Active Member

Baloney, I and others present scripture that refutes Calvinism on a regular basis. I already know you and the other die-hard Calvinists are not going to listen, my hope is that others will see the scripture and not get sucked in.

You on the other hand post confessions and creeds, the writings of men. When you do post scripture, it is usually completely out of context and not even addressing the subject at hand.

10. Winman

Winman Active Member

Private Messaging

Here it comes. :thumbs:

11. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Brother, to blatantly misquote what Brother ArchAngel posted is just plain sick.......

#91 convicted1, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  12. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are my brother Tim and I love you....God bless you and my condolences for the loss of your baby brother.

13. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bingo!:thumbs:

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No you don't...there is a feature on this board called. "IGNORE, " and I suggest you consider using it.

15. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

I wish these threads could stay in the realm of discussion, rather than name calling and argument and straw men. I'd really like to learn some things, but it's impossible here. I've PM'd a couple of you to try and engage in private discussion, rather than public argument.

16. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

If I can ever be any help to you, feel free to PM me and I'll answer you as clearly as I possibly can, Brother SW.

17. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Question....do you private message Calvinists?

18. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

He didn't PM me, and I'd venture to guess he didn't PM you, either. :smilewinkgrin:

But I'd think he did PM a Calvinist or two......

19. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not ask you Willis...I asked him. Besides I am not a Calvinist.

20. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Touche......:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.