1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Some think 'Angels' can procreate. The Scripture [KJB] declares, 'Not so.'

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by One Baptism, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Baptism

One Baptism Active Member

Daniel 2:43, deals with the co-mingling of "Iron" and "Clay", which according to Scripture, is the amalgamation of "State" [Iron] and "Church" [Clay], as it was in the days of the Papacy, after the division of the Roman Empire. Though it was temporarily, 'be-headed' [received a deadly wound], it is to be once more, even here in the United States, a second beast, an "Image" to the first beast [Revelation 13]. There will be a Church/State union here in the U.S., among the 'daughters" [Revelation 17] mimicking the Mother [Revelation 17]. Even as it was in the days of Elijah, Jezebel and Athaliah and the Kings... as it was in the days of Herodias, Salome and Herod/Pilate, etc.

Iron = State/Government rulership - Psalms 2:9, Revelation 2:27, 12:5, 19:5, and is also a symbol for the hardness of the Roman rule, the Fourth Kingdom [even as the other metals, Gold, Silver, Brass, were for the other rulerships of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece], Daniel 2:33,34,35,40,41,42,43,45, 7:7,19.

Clay = Men/and the religion of men, and "miry clay" corrupted, which would not be healed [spiritual Babylon - Ezekiel 47:11; Jeremiah 51:9; Revelation 2:21] -

How much less [in] them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation [is] in the dust, [which] are crushed before the moth? - Job 4:19

Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again? - Job 10:9

Your remembrances [are] like unto ashes, your bodies to bodies of clay. - Job 13:12

Behold, I [am] according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay. - Job 33:6

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings. - Psalm 40:2

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? - Isaiah 29:16

I have raised up [one] from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as [upon] morter, and as the potter treadeth clay. - Isaiah 41:25

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! [Let] the potsherd [strive] with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? - Isaiah 45:9

But now, O LORD, thou [art] our father; we [are] the clay, and thou our potter; and we all [are] the work of thy hand. - Isaiah 64:8

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make [it]. - Jeremiah 18:4

O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay [is] in the potter's hand, so [are] ye in mine hand, O house of Israel. - Jeremiah 18:6

Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways [from] the ancient paths, to walk in paths, [in] a way not cast up; - Jeremiah 18:15

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? - Romans 9:21

Why take Daniel 2:43 out of its context, and symbolism, simply because it mentions "mingle "themselves" with the seed of men"? The "themselves" in context is "feet and toes" & the "Iron" and "Clay", having nothing to do with Genesis 6 at all. Daniel 2:43, refers back to Daniel 2:41 [and the previous verses], wherein "Iron" attempts to "mix" and co-mingle with "Clay". Church and State, and though it looks like it would cleave together, and looks like one part, but it is not and does not. Daniel 2 parallels with Daniel 7, 8-12 [though also unfolds in greater details] and various throughout Revelation [especially 13 & 17, also unfolding in more details].

See an excellent Video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=Bivw_ht2bps

As demonstrated, it ["strange flesh"] simply means not the same flesh, foreign, 'hetero'. And flesh is not spirit.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. - John 3:6

As was shown earlier in Hebrews 2:16; 1 Corinthians 15:

For verily he took not on [him the nature of] angels; but he took on [him] the seed of Abraham. - Hebrews 2:16

But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. - 1 Corinthians 15:38

All flesh [is] not the same flesh: but [there is] one [kind of] flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, [and] another of birds. - 1 Corinthians 15:39

[There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another. - 1 Corinthians 15:40

[There is] one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for [one] star differeth from [another] star in glory. - 1 Corinthians 15:41

So also [is] the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: - 1 Corinthians 15:42

Notice that in the Resurrection [First], those who are in it, shall be "equal" [Luke 20:36] unto the angelic hosts and they shall be like unto Jesus, having "flesh and bones" [Luke 24:39].

We shall look at Jude in a moment and see what is really happening in its context, language, structure and definition. It is chaistic in structure and unbreakable [John 10:35].

#81 One Baptism, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  2. vooks

vooks Active Member

Did you know that Ellen White your godess forbade negro-white marriages and dismissed them as confusion and fanaticism?

3. One Baptism

The Epistle of Jude, the recounting of events of men and angels, and "Enoch also, the seventh from Adam" [Jude 1:14]:

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." [Jude 1:4]

"I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not." [Jude 1:5]

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." [Jude 1:6]

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." [Jude 1:7]

"Likewise also these [filthy] dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities." [Jude 1:8]

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." [Jude 1:9]

"But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves." [Jude 1:10]

"Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core." [Jude 1:11]

"These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;" [Jude 1:12]

"Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever." [Jude 1:13]

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints," [Jude 1:14]

"To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." [Jude 1:15]​

Thus, with these texts [especially Jude 1:6,14] and their highlighted portions, along with their previous assertions concerning the events of Genesis 17, 18 and 19 and the "three men", we need to consider what it would mean for the "LORD" therein, to the Gospel, and for the remaining passages. Think for a moment, did the LORD take on human flesh at that point at all? Did the angels? No. They have their own "flesh", for as Paul says, "All Flesh is not the same flesh"...

Again, we should ask, as we had previously done in Genesis 6, "What is the very context of the Epistle of Jude primarily concerned with, men or angels?"

It is primarily concerned with warning about "certain men crept in unawares",*"ungodly men",*"people" and "mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts" but it does also mention the judgment against even "the angels which kept not their first estate" which shows that "God is no respecter of persons" [Acts 10:34] when it comes to all who are "ungodly", yet the two and even three examples are not the same examples, but different and at differing times and in differing contexts.

But even moreso, let us consider what the Epistle of Jude actually says concerning men and angels and see if there is any validity to this "hybrid" theory about 'angels' descending to 'mate' [though Scripture actually says "took them wives", as Jesus spoke of, "marrying and giving in marriage"] with human woman.

Please go back and reread the texts of Jude 1:4-14 and let us notice something very interesting in the Word of Truth [being "sharper than any two-edged sword"; Hebrews 4:12] which forever 'untangles' the "hybrid" theorists 'gordian knot'.

The Chiasm of Jude:

Jude 1:5 [A.] - speaks of Men and rebellion, "the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt", but yet there were those who "believed not" [faithless, and so they continued in sin] - these "ungodly" were destroyed [first death, thus reserved in the grave until they are raised in the second resurrection to meet final execution of judgment].

Jude 1:6 [B.] -* speaks of Angels and rebellion, those who left their "first estate" [literally Arch offices, like Lucifer/Satan, the one-time "anointed cherub that coverth" [Ezekiel 28:14] at the Throne of God] - these who "kept not their first estate" and "left their habitation" [these rebellious Angels willfully, by the iniquitous "traffick" [Ezekiel 28:18] of Lucifer/Satan, refused the good position God had originally and lovingly given them and left it and their responsibility, and so they left the place which would have forever filled their joy and happiness, and coveted other places in the Kingdom of God, as Lucifer coveted the position of 'Jesus'/Michael] are reserved in "chains of darkness" unto "the judgment of the great day" [they are not yet destroyed, being reserved unto final punishment, but they will be in that day finally destroyed, though now they are chained by circumstances, unable to leave this world]

Jude 1:7 [C.]- speaks of Men and rebellion at "Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them", in all manner of abominations "giving themselves over to fornication" and "going after strange flesh" - these were set forth for an example for all "ungodly" who will be destroyed by fire in the final meting out of judgment in that final day [second Death].

Notice that each verse is a completely separate event, Jude 1:5 - Egypt [earthly], Jude 1:6 - Heaven [heavenly], Jude 1:7 - Sodom and Gomorrah [earthly], etc, all tied to Judgment, and none of which mention Noah or the Flood and its events.

Jude 1:8 actually seals this Chiasm in its singular verse by covering again those events in reverse order.* Notice of Jude 1:8:

"dreamers defile the flesh" Jude 1:8 [C1] - compare to Jude 1:7 [C] [as those in Sodom/Gomorrah]

"despise dominion" Jude 1:8 [B1] - compare to Jude 1:6 [as the Angels despised God and their God-given place]

"speak evil of dignities" Jude 1:8 [A1] - compare to Jude 1:5 [A] [as they did to Moses]

Therefore Jude's Chiasm reveals that the words "defile the flesh" [vs 8 C1] have nothing to do with and are not applied to the Angel passage and those who "kept not their first estate" and having "left their habitation" [vs 6 B] , but rather refers directly to the passage dealing with Men of "Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them" who "gave themselves over to fornication" [vs 7 C]. The "going after strange flesh" [vs 7 C], refers to men not in "fornication" with any angelic hosts, but simply their attempt, having 'gone after' them, thinking that they were men, not angels, for they were burning in their lusts as now, see vs 16,18 of Jude.

The Chiasm does not stop here, but repeats again, utilizing other examples in vss 9-13. For example, the passage about Michael/Jesus refers to not speaking evil of dignities. Also in vs 11, we see three examples again:

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. - Jude 1:11

[1] the way of Cain, despising dominion, went out from the LORD.
    [2] ran greedily after the error of Balaam; dealing with lusts.
    [3] perished in the gainsaying of Core [Korah], speaking evil of Moses, etc.​

4. One Baptism

The passage, Jude 1:7, does not say, in English or Greek, "fornication" twice. See for yourself:

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. - Jude 1:7

ὡς Σόδομα καὶ Γόμορρα καὶ αἱ περὶ αὐτὰς πόλεις τὸν ὅμοιον τούτοις τρόπον ἐκπορνεύσασαι καὶ ἀπελθοῦσαι ὀπίσω σαρκὸς ἑτέρας πρόκεινται δεῖγμα, πυρὸς αἰωνίου δίκην ὑπέχουσαι. - Jude 1:7 Greek​

The two words/phrases are not the same and do not meant the same thing. "Fornication" is one thing, and the "going after" [but not obtaining] another. There is no record of men anywhere in Scripture "fornicating" with angelic hosts [it is the figment of the carnal imagination], and especially not in this verse, since it is a direct reference to Genesis 17-19, wherein the corrupt men of the city of Sodom, never laid a finger on any of the angelic host, though they "went after" them, they believing them to have been human men, because the angels had veiled their glory as a test to Lot and to the City itself.

5. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will try to say it politely, even gently........'No, no, no, no,...no....and no.
    You aren't even close.

The 'iron' in Daniel 2:43 symbolizes the evil government of antichrist (the last remnants of the old Roman Empire) in the last days and the 'clay' symbolizes the people (therefore --- church & state). But catch this --- it is the evil, demonic forces BEHIND that antichrist and his coherts that will 'mingle with seed of men'. Demonic spirits will take on human flesh (in fact it's happening in the present) and they engage in immoral acts with foolish females who give themselves to those devils.

Concerning the 'strange flesh' issue you did not 'demonstrate' anything. You merely gave an opinion. Furthermore you ignored Strongs defintion: 'strange' Greek ἄτοπος heteros = altered, different. It is the Greek, sarx σάρξ that is translated 'flesh'. So the literal interpretion is 'altered' or 'different' flesh.

In addition to that your interpretation of Jude makes no sense. Why would Jude mention fornication twice in the same verse? Answer: because the matter involved homosexual sex AND sex with evil spirits. Such spirits are called 'incubus' or 'succubus', male and female demons who attack humans when there is an open door for them to do so. And friend, THEY TELL US WHO THEY ARE when we command them in the name of Jesus.

I will tell you one more time, whether you believe me or not: I have twice encountered females who were sexually assaulted by evil spirits right in front of myself and my fellow counselors. The last time it happened the womans husband was there so I have a total of four witnesses including my wife who saw this. We had to pray fervently and command the devils to stop but they kept coming back until the Lord enabled us to eliminate them. So do not tell me that devils do not get involved in sexual things because in fact, they do. Furthermore, just as angels can become physical at times and appear to humans (Hebrews 13:2), devils can also become physical. I've seen that also, but that's another story.

The position that angels do not have sex is in error on the basis of God's Word, first and foremost but also by the experience of many counselors who have had to deal with it in human lives.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is just flat out not true. While you may disagree with him, it cannot be said with any level of understanding or integrity that he did not demonstrate anything and merely gave opinion. You need to recant that statement.

7. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You aren't telling the truth, sir.

Jude is not mentioned here.

Jude is not mentioned here, either.

Jude is mentioned here but search in vain for the Greek translation of 'strange' ἄτοπος which is 'altered' 'different'. It isn't there. So he deliberatley avoided the matter by not dealing with the accurate Greek translation.

Furthermore, he added to the meaning of the text; quote: "Fornication" is one thing, and the "going after" [but not obtaining] another."

The scriptures do not tell us that they did not obtain what they were after. He is adding to the meaning of the text because of his prejudice (& perhaps fear?) against our position on this.

Let me tell you, sir; only when one has personally experienced demonic entities that are forced by the Holy Spirit to tell us who they are and what they have done can one feel in a great sense the awful reality of what human beings can and do experience with devils. But I've been there whether you wish to believe me or not. It makes ones skin crawl to see well meaning people who are taken over by demonic powers especially when their voices change to a level that is beyond what humans can do naturally.

But I won't argue with the two of you further in this matter. I see the out right denials and I'd rather communicate with other posters in such matters.

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Shame on you.

9. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, sir. You had the chance to talk with one of my witnesses and you turned away from that opportunity. So shame on you.

Quit playing with God's Word like it's a rubber band for you to play with stretching it any way your prejudices lead you.

I think I will put you on 'ignore' so there won't be any further conflict between us. So I won't be reading any more of your posts.

Nonetheless, I mean well for you.:flower:

10. One Baptism

Indeed, since the passages of Daniel 2, having nothing to do with it as shown.
    Indeed, since the passages of Daniel 2, having nothing to do with it as shown. Demonstrate, exegetically how Daniel 2's "they [Iron/Clay, Feet/Toes of the Image] mingled themselves with the seed of men", in any way, relates to Genesis 6-9, 17-19, Jude.

Brother, the Greek in no way reads, "ἄτοπος" [meaning 'out of place' - http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/index.php?lemma=ἄτοπος , but actually reads, "ετεραςG2087 A-GSF" as demonstrated earlier - http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2219538&postcount=84

Jud 1:7 ωςG5613 ADV σοδομαG4670 N-NPN καιG2532 CONJ γομορραG1116 N-NSF καιG2532 CONJ αιG3588 T-NPF περιG4012 PREP αυταςG846 P-APF πολειςG4172 N-NPF τονG3588 T-ASM ομοιονG3664 A-ASM τουτοιςG3778 D-DPM τροπονG5158 N-ASM εκπορνευσασαιG1608 V-AAP-NPF καιG2532 CONJ απελθουσαιG565 V-2AAP-NPF οπισωG3694 ADV σαρκοςG4561 N-GSF ετεραςG2087 A-GSF προκεινταιG4295 V-PNI-3P δειγμαG1164 N-ASN πυροςG4442 N-GSN αιωνιουG166 A-GSN δικηνG1349 N-ASF υπεχουσαιG5254 V-PAP-NPF

"sarkos" being flesh, not spirit.

This is again, as cited in 1 Corinthians 15 itself, which also uses the word "ετεραG2087 A-NSF", "one/other" in relation to "somata"/"bodies":

[There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another. - 1 Corinthians 15:40

καιG2532 CONJ σωματαG4983 N-NPN επουρανιαG2032 A-NPN καιG2532 CONJ σωματαG4983 N-NPN επιγειαG1919 A-NPN αλλG235 CONJ ετεραG2087 A-NSF μενG3303 PRT ηG3588 T-NSF τωνG3588 T-GPN επουρανιωνG2032 A-GPN δοξαG1391 N-NSF ετεραG2087 A-NSF δεG1161 CONJ ηG3588 T-NSF τωνG3588 T-GPN επιγειωνG1919 A-GPN 1 Corinthians 15:40 Greek with Robinson's Morphological Analysis Codes and Strong's Numbers​

The flesh of the angelic hosts is not the same as human-kinds flesh, as demonstrated throughout.

This same [root] word "hetero" is utilized in the following passages and is also recognized in the following words and uses, please take note of the example, "ἑτερόγλωσσος", which means "other/foreign language", or a language not the same as another - http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/index.php?letter=e :

ἑτέρα ἕτερος ετερ·α neu nom|acc pl or fem nom sg other (nom|acc), other (nom) Lk 17:35, Jn 19:37, Rom 8:39, Rom 13:9, 1Cor 15:40

ἑτέρᾳ ἕτερος ετερ·ᾳ fem dat sg other (dat) Mk 16:12, Acts 20:15, Acts 27:3, Jas 2:25

ἕτερα ἕτερος ετερ·α neu nom|acc pl or fem nom sg other (nom|acc), other (nom) Mt 12:45, Lk 3:18, Lk 11:26, Lk 22:65

ἕτεραι ἕτερος ετερ·αι fem nom pl other (nom) Lk 8:3

ἑτέραις ἕτερος ετερ·αις fem dat pl other (dat) Lk 4:43, Acts 2:4, Eph 3:5

ἑτέραν ἕτερος ετερ·αν fem acc sg other (acc) Mt 10:23, Lk 9:56, Lk 16:18

ἑτέρας ἕτερος ετερ·ας fem gen sg or fem acc pl other (gen), other (acc) Heb 7:13, Jude 1:7

ἕτεροι, Ἕτεροι ἕτερος ετερ·οι mas nom pl other (nom) Mt 16:14, Lk 11:16, Lk 23:32, Acts 2:13, Acts 17:34, Heb 11:36

ἑτέροις, Ἑτέροις ἕτερος ετερ·οις neu dat pl or mas dat pl other (dat) Mt 11:16, Acts 2:40, 1Cor 14:21

ἕτερον, Ἕτερον ἕτερος ετερ·ον neu nom|acc sg or mas acc sg other (acc, nom|acc) Mt 6:24, Mt 11:3, Lk 8:6, Lk 8:7, Lk 8:8, Lk 9:29, Lk 9:59, Lk 16:13, Lk 20:11, Acts 4:12, Acts 12:17, Acts 17:7, Acts 17:21, Acts 23:6, Rom 2:1, Rom 2:21, Rom 7:23, Rom 13:8, 1Cor 6:1, 2Cor 11:4, Gal 1:6, Gal 1:19, Gal 6:4, 1Tm 1:10, Heb 7:11, Jas 4:12

ἕτερος, Ἕτερος ἕτερος ετερ·ος mas nom sg other (nom) Mt 8:21, Lk 7:41, Lk 9:61, Lk 14:19, Lk 14:20, Lk 17:34, Lk 18:10, Lk 19:20, Lk 22:58, Lk 23:40, Acts 1:20, Acts 7:18, 1Cor 3:4, 1Cor 8:4, 1Cor 14:17, Heb 7:15

ἑτέρου ἕτερος ετερ·ου neu gen sg or mas gen sg other (gen) Mt 6:24, Lk 16:13, Acts 8:34, 1Cor 4:6, 1Cor 10:24, 1Cor 10:29

ἑτέρους ἕτερος ετερ·ους mas acc pl other (acc) Mt 15:30, Lk 10:1, Acts 27:1, 2Tm 2:2

ἑτέρῳ ἕτερος ετερ·ῳ neu dat sg or mas dat sg other (dat) Mt 21:30, Lk 5:7, Lk 6:6, Lk 14:31, Lk 16:7, Acts 13:35, Rom 7:3, Rom 7:4, 1Cor 12:9, 1Cor 12:10, Heb 5:6

ἑτέρων ἕτερος ετερ·ων neu gen pl or mas gen pl or fem gen pl other (gen) Acts 15:35, Acts 19:39, 1Cor 14:21, 2Cor 8:8, Phil 2:4​

And in the [so-called] LXX:

ἑτέρα ἕτερος ετερ·α neu nom|acc pl or fem nom sg other (nom|acc), other (nom) Ex 26:3, Ex 28:7, Dt 29:21, JgsB 2:10, JgsB 9:37, JgsA 2:10, 1Kgs 21:10, 3Kgs 3:22, 1Chr 2:26, 2Chr 3:11, 2Chr 3:12, Est 5:1a, Ps 77:6, Sir 14:18, Is 34:16, Is 47:8, Is 47:10, Ez 1:23, Ez 3:13, DnTh 2:39

ἑτέρᾳ ἕτερος ετερ·ᾳ fem dat sg other (dat) Ex 26:3, Ex 26:6, Ez 1:23

ἕτερα ἕτερος ετερ·α neu nom|acc pl or fem nom sg other (nom|acc), other (nom) Gn 29:27, Gn 29:30, 1Kgs 28:8, 2Esd 1:10, 1Mc 11:24, 2Mc 2:3, 2Mc 4:9, 2Mc 4:32, Ez 42:14, DnOG 8:8

ἕτεραι ἕτερος ετερ·αι fem nom pl other (nom) Gn 41:19, 3Mc 5:49

ἑτέραν ἕτερος ετερ·αν fem acc sg other (acc) Ex 26:6, Ex 28:7, Nm 36:9, Dt 29:27, 2Mc 4:19, Ps 47:14, Ps 77:4, Ps 101:19, Wsd 7:5, Sir 0:22, Jl 1:3, Zec 11:7, Is 30:10, Is 34:16, Jer 39:39, Ez 3:13, Ez 11:19

ἑτέρας ἕτερος ετερ·ας fem gen sg or fem acc pl other (gen), other (acc) Gn 8:10, Gn 8:12, Ex 26:3, Is 28:11, Ez 44:19

ἕτεροι ἕτερος ετερ·οι mas nom pl other (nom) Ex 20:3, Dt 5:7, 1Chr 23:17, 1Mc 5:14, 2Mc 3:26, 2Mc 6:11, 2Mc 10:36, Jb 18:19, Sir 14:4, Am 3:15, DnOG 12:5, DnTh 12:5

ἑτέροις ἕτερος ετερ·οις neu dat pl or mas dat pl other (dat) Dt 4:28, Dt 7:4, Dt 11:16, Dt 11:28, Dt 13:3, Dt 13:7, Dt 13:14, Dt 17:3, Dt 28:36, Dt 28:64, Dt 29:25, Dt 30:17, JoB 23:16, JoB 24:2, JoB 24:16, JoB 24:20, JgsB 10:13, JgsA 10:13, 1Kgs 8:8, 1Kgs 26:19, 3Kgs 9:6, 4Kgs 5:17, 4Kgs 22:17, 2Chr 7:19, Sir 11:19, Sir 49:5, Jer 8:10, Jer 16:13, Jer 39:29, Jer 51:3, Jer 51:5, Jer 51:8, Jer 51:15, Bar 1:22, DnTh 11:4

ἕτερον ἕτερος ετερ·ον neu nom|acc sg or mas acc sg other (acc, nom|acc) Gn 4:25, Gn 26:21, Gn 26:22, Gn 30:24, Gn 37:9, Gn 43:22, Ex 22:4, Ex 26:17, Ex 26:28, Ex 30:9, Lv 14:42, Nm 14:24, 2Kgs 18:26, 1Chr 16:20, 1Esd 3:4, 1Esd 4:4, 1Esd 4:6, 1Esd 4:33, Jdt 8:20, TbBA 7:15, TbS 3:15, TbS 7:15, 2Mc 10:3, Ps 104:13, Wsd 14:24, Wsd 19:3, PsSol 4:12, Is 6:3, Is 13:8, Is 34:14, Jer 18:4, Jer 43:28, Jer 43:32, Ez 12:3, DnOG 4:37a, DnTh 7:6, DnTh 7:8, SusOG 1:13/14, SusOG 1:56, SusTh 1:56

ἕτερος ἕτερος ετερ·ος mas nom sg other (nom) Gn 31:49, Gn 42:13, Ex 1:8, Ex 16:15, Nm 14:4, Dt 20:5, Dt 20:6, Dt 20:7, Dt 28:30, JgsB 11:34, 2Kgs 18:26, 1Esd 3:4, 1Esd 3:11, 1Esd 4:4, 1Esd 4:6, 1Esd 4:33, 2Esd 12:1, TbBA 6:15, TbS 6:15, 2Mc 14:31, 2Mc 15:5, Ps 108:8, Jb 1:16, Jb 1:17, Wsd 14:24, Zec 2:7, Is 6:3, Is 13:8, Is 34:14, Is 44:5, Is 44:24, Jer 24:2, Bar 3:36, Ez 17:7, DnOG 3:96, DnOG 4:31, DnOG 4:32, DnOG 8:13, DnTh 2:11, DnTh 3:96, DnTh 7:24, SusOG 1:10/11, SusOG 1:13/14, SusTh 1:13

ἑτέρου ἕτερος ετερ·ου neu gen sg or mas gen sg other (gen) Gn 31:49, 2Chr 3:11, 2Chr 3:12, 1Esd 3:5, 2Mc 4:26, Jb 30:24, Jb 31:9, Wsd 15:7, Sir 32:9, DnOG 8:3, DnOG 8:13, DnTh 7:20, DnTh 8:3

ἑτέρους ἕτερος ετερ·ους mas acc pl other (acc) Lv 14:42, 1Kgs 19:21, 4Kgs 17:7, 4Kgs 17:35, 4Kgs 17:37, 4Kgs 17:38, 1Mc 12:2, 1Mc 16:19, 1Mc 16:20, 2Mc 9:28, Qoh 7:22, Jer 6:12, DnOG 4:37, DnOG 11:4

ἑτέρῳ ἕτερος ετερ·ῳ neu dat sg or mas dat sg other (dat) Gn 17:21, Gn 29:19, Ex 16:15, Ex 26:17, Ex 34:14, Lv 27:20, Nm 14:4, Dt 24:2, Dt 28:32, Ru 2:8, Ru 2:22, TbBA 6:13, TbS 6:13, TbS 7:10, Jb 31:10, Sir 14:15, Sir 33:20, Hos 3:3, Is 42:8, Is 48:11, Jer 3:1, Bar 4:3, DnOG 3:95, DnOG 4:31, DnTh 2:44, DnTh 5:17, SusOG 1:10/11, SusOG 1:19, SusTh 1:13

ἑτέρων ἕτερος ετερ·ων neu gen pl or mas gen pl or fem gen pl other (gen) Ex 23:13, Dt 6:14, Dt 8:19, Dt 18:20, Dt 28:14, JgsB 2:12, JgsB 2:17, JgsB 2:19, JgsA 2:12, JgsA 2:17, JgsA 2:19, 3Kgs 11:10, 2Chr 7:22, 1Mc 6:29, 2Mc 2:27, 2Mc 9:6, 4Mc 2:9, Sir 11:6, Jer 42:15​

Further we see it used in other fashions:

ἑτερόγλωσσος -ον speaking in a foreign language (adj.)
    ἑτεροδιδασκαλέω to other-teach (v.)
    ἑτεροζυγέω to unequally yoked (v.)
    ἕτερος -α -ον other (pron.)
    ἑτέρως otherwise (adv.)​

Therefore, please let us have the correct Greek word, and not another.

#90 One Baptism, May 8, 2015
  11. One Baptism

The correct Greek word, "heteros" simply means "another", "other", sometimes foreign, in context. This was specifically pointed out on numerous occasions, please refer to the previous posts.

No brother, for "going after" does not ever mean "fornication" in any language on earth, let alone the underlying Greek text and "going after" never means to actually obtained/attained/gotten. Together, they mean 'in the process of striving for', 'going out to get', and even in the context of Genesis 17-19, can mean to be went out [lusting] after whom they thought were wandering men having come to their town, obviously not knowing they were angels [Hebrews 13:2; "unawares" to Lot and Sodomites]- http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/index.php?search=A)PELQOU=SAI

This is seen in the words, "the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:" Genesis 19:4 and "And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them." Genesis 19:5, wherein the wicked men of Sodom left their own homes, went out into the street, and made their way to Lot's house and banged on the door...

Where, in any of those events and that which followed was there any "fornication" of the wicked men and the angelic hosts? There is none, not in Jude, nor the passages it references in Genesis 17-19. Neither Jude, Daniel 2, nor Genesis 17-19, have anything to do with the Flood events, except in matters of like Judgment of God in destroying the wicked, after investigation and testing of the Righteous. It says that they wanted to ["may"] "know" them, not that the "knew" them. The angels:

And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door. Genesis 19:11

The angels let their glory shine and blinded the men of Sodom, revealing who they were, not men, but Heaven born messengers.

Search any passage of Scripture, dictionary, lexicon, etc and "ἀπελθοῦσαι ὀπίσω" never means, in any language, "ἐκπορνεύσασαι", hence the word "kai" [and] inbetween them denoting two distinct things, not one thing in repetition, 2 + 3 = 5, thus 2 and 3 is 5.

Look again, at the texts. The wicked men of Sodom were outside, the angelic beings inside Lot's house, and when the wicked men tried to force their way, they were blinded by the glory of the angels.

And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door. Genesis 19:11

So much so, that Lot was even freely allowed to leave the house and speak with his relatives before the city was consumed by God.

The one who adds to the text, is one which finds in it "fornication" of men and angelic beings. The one who subtracts from the text is the one which removes the events which reveal that no "fornication" took place between any men of Sodom and the angelic beings, in either Genesis 17-19 or in Jude, etc. The one which does these things is on very dangerous ground.

If I be prejudiced, it is the prejudice of Truth of the Scripture in what they say, vs the error of that which it does not and cannot ever say in regards wicked men 'fornicating' with angels. If I fear, it is the Fear of the LORD, and not the fear of men and their insinuations.

Thus you reveal you rely upon your 'experience(s)' as the foundation of the claims, not the word of God, as it is written.

Devils posses, they do not procreate. Devil possession is very real, and nothing is gainsayed in that matter by me.

Not a matter of believing you, nor the devils, but a matter of believing the Scripture over them both.

Deals with mind upon mind, not a being physically entering another physical being. The one possessed is being controlled through the mind, and thus since their minds are controlled, the devils are able to manipulate the human bodies, voices, sexual hormones [for it takes place in the mind first], like any powerful mesmerist, hypnotist, trance-inducer, alpha-pattern stasis, etc.

Too many these days, have the wrong, and dangerous, concept that devils physically inhabit a person, when it instead deals with the citadel of the mind/heart, wherein actions of the body come from.

I do not deny your testimony in regards having encountered devils, I deny the manner in which you are claiming it to take place. Devils deceive, that they may ensnare the 'exorcist' twice as much to lead others to giving their minds over to them. Testimony - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LETvVezBXio

12. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, goodness; another long, boring, and tedious-to-answer post by one who refuses to get it. Oh, well...there are just a couple of vital points that you are wrong about so I will stick with that.

Friend, I won't continue reading such a dishonest treatment of this matter with another reply after this.

Strongs Exhaustive Concordance:

ἄτοπος heteros, het'-er-os
    Search for 2087 in KJV

of uncertain affinity; (an-, the) other or different:--altered, else, next (day), one, (an-)other, some, strange.

You don't like that word 'altered', do you? That by itself shoots down you entire argument.

Secondly, Jude 6 & 7 has nothing to do with the visitation of the angels who came to Lot in Genesis 19 and it never mentions them in the text. Once again you are adding personal opinion to the scriptures without justification.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
    7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

There is no mention of Lot. No mention of the good angels.

The truth is that Jude is talking about the entire culture and nature of the Sodomites during that age. Only your prejudice keeps you from seeing it.

And you have been deceived by the devils in spite of the scriptures and not because of what you THINK they tell you on this issue. The details make a difference but you are missing them on this matter.

You know, I am doing my dead level best to be polite & patient but this one irks me. Friend, I gave you God's WORD first! But you didn't deal with it honestly as I just pointed out above.

I was not lying about the 'incubus' and 'succubus' devils and that they can and do have sex with humans when the door is open. I was not lying to you when I told you I saw (with witnesses) two different females attacked sexually in my presence. Now get this, please: those experiences only MATCH what the scriptures tell us. The Word of God is the final authority but you won't even accept that much without a personal twist on the wording.

I therefore reject your theology because it is neither scriptural nor does it match the reality of those who experience it.

So reply if you will but I will move on to other things now. I wish you well.

#92 Calypsis4, May 8, 2015
  13. One Baptism

Again brother, you cannot read Greek, for if you had, you would recognize that "ἄτοπος" is not [Tr.] ετερας heteras, it is another Greek word entirely, [Tr.] atopos. This was demonstrated to you from Scripture reference and a Greek Lexicon - http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2219632&postcount=90

Strong's Concordance online, also says - https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G2087&t=KJV

Please demonstrate where the Greek "ἄτοπος" is found in definition or translation, on that page. Even Trench's doesn't list "ἄτοπος" together with heteros - https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/trench/section.cfm?sectionID=95

It is possible you are incorrectly reading the Strong's or it is in error itself. Is it an online or hardcopy version, and if hardcopy, which edition that I may see if I may find it online to verify.

14. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    To the rest of you. I will not reply directly to him because I am weary of his scripture twisting.

The Greek word that he is complaining about was transferred from HERE:

http://biblehub.com/greek/824.htm

And you can see that Greek word for strange is different than the old edition of Strongs that I used for the definition. But the word 'strange' (heteros) in the old edition would not transfer from my computer program to the B.B. page so I copied and pasted 'strange' (atopos) from the above mentioned website. Both words are 'strange' indeed but one is the original and the other is a later version. HOWEVER...that doesn't help that nit-picker in the slightest. Why?

Because the Greek word in Jude is truly heteros and it contains the definition I gave...several times now. Once again... heteros, het'-er-os
    Search for 2087 in KJV

of uncertain affinity; (an-, the) other or different:--altered, else, next (day), one, (an-)other, some, strange.

Notice -------- the top definition on the website just above the word ἄτοπος says, 'Out of place'.....and that, dear readers comports exactly with 'altered' of the old edition. It does not comport with his interpretation that 'strange flesh' were good angels: eek: (are you kidding me!) that the homosexuals of Sodom tried to touch but could not. The account of Lot and the angels is not even mentioned there. He is trying to force that interpretation in order to save face and not admit he was wrong.

He was smart enough to see this but he doesn't wish to see it. He wishes to promote the lie that devils cannot have sex with humans even though it is clear both scripturally and experientially that they have, they can, and they do.

Dr. Kerry Gaynor and his team from UCLA experienced much the same thing that I have (in 1994 & 2006) back in the 1980's while investigating the woman that was raped in the presence of her kinfolks by a spirit she could not fend off nor stop. Because film producer Frank de Felita was present and witnessed what 19 other people saw and heard, her story eventually became the movie The Entity. I would never recommend that awful movie to anyone but the evidence is nonetheless there. Below is Gaynors comments on what actually happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyO1Dllhe38

Those who hold to the erroneous position that devils do not and cannot have sex with humans are eventually going to have to bite the bullet on this because there is more and more evidence for it as time passes.

15. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Direct biblical proof that devils can and do become physical and that they mingle with human beings;

From another statement I made on the "Discerning the Kingdom of Light vs the Kingdom of Darkness":

Isaiah 13:21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there

Strongs Exhaustive Concordance:

ryes sa`iyr, saw-eer'
    Search for 08163 in KJV

or sabir {saw-eer'}; from 8175; shaggy; as noun, a he-goat; by analogy, a faun:--devil, goat, hairy, kid, rough, satyr.

From Strongs on the Internet:

sair: a satyr, demon
    Transliteration: sair
    Short Definition: demons

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...-Narnia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110428015701

C.S. Lewis's Mr. Tumnus, whom he portrayed as good.

http://www.athenatheater.org/book-show/2013/5/27/123-the-great-god-pan-by-arthur-machen-part-1.html

Hmm, why would God condemn something that doesn't exist? But there are millions of Christians who deny that such creatures exist.

By the way, this is direct scriptural proof that devils can become physical. Pan devils were known to show up at the ancient Greek bacchanalias that always featured an orge with music, dancing, and physical unions between the pan devils (satyrs) and humans.

Such things still happen even in our day. One example: The yearly Ballo del Doge in Venice, Italy at the beginning of spring. It is the Italian Mardi Gra and devils combine with humans to tempt them, deceive them, and mate with them.

View this if you think you can stomach it, but be warned it is awful. From the Ballo del Doge 2010 banquet entitled Seven Dreams, Seven Sins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INY0bQ4ozo0

#95 Calypsis4, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
  16. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Satyr means wild goat, not half elf, half goat. I was reading your posts with an open mind, kind of sympathetic to your viewpoints but I'm sorry, you've just lost credibility.

17. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wild goats DON'T DANCE. Isaiah 13:21.

It doesn't matter to me if I've lost crediblity with you.

Best wishes.

18. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

And mountains don't tremble, and stars don't sing, rocks don't rejoice, etc. It's assigning a human trait to a non-human thing. A poetic thing.

19. Calypsis4

Calypsis4 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mountains do tremble...it's called seismic activity.

Stars do 'sing'...check out NASA websites on the matter.

Rocks can potentially verablize things, Luke 19:40...literally.

...'a non-human thing'? Right: a devil.

1. From Strongs on the Internet:

sair: a satyr, demon
    Transliteration: sair
    Short Definition: demons

2. NASB Translation
    demons (1), satyrs (1).

20. One Baptism

Therefore, in the same line of 'reasoning', which is fine, goats do 'dance', since the Hebrew word is "ירקדוH7540",

"râqad

Total KJV Occurrences: 9

dance, 3

Job 21:11; Ecclesiastes 3:4; Isaiah 13:21

They send forth their little ones like a flock, and their children dance. - Job 21:11

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; - Ecclesiastes 3:4

But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there. - Isaiah 13:21

skipped, 2

Psalms 114:4,6

The mountains skipped like rams, [and] the little hills like lambs. - Psalm 114:4

Ye mountains, [that] ye skipped like rams; [and] ye little hills, like lambs? - Psalm 114:6​

dancing, 1

1Chronicles 15:29

And it came to pass, [as] the ark of the covenant of the LORD came to the city of David, that Michal the daughter of Saul looking out at a window saw king David dancing and playing: and she despised him in her heart. - 1 Chronicles 15:29

jumping, 1

Nahum 3:2

The noise of a whip, and the noise of the rattling of the wheels, and of the pransing horses, and of the jumping chariots. - Nahum 3:2

leap, 1

Joel 2:5

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. - Joel 2:5

skip, 1

Psalms 29:6 (2)

He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. - Psalm 29:6​
    "​

Please take note that the words simply means to make 'a leaping, skipping, jumping, or dance [which itself is a leaping in rejoicing]', as seen in its basic definition:

"1. to skip about

(Qal) to skip about

(Piel) to dance, leap

(Hiphil) to make to skip" - https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H7540&t=KJV

The goats [satyr's] dance upon the rocks. Leaping from place to place.

The "satyr", the Scriptural definition, not the pagan-mythos, is a 'harry/shaggy goat' from the Hebrew "ושׂעיריםH8163". in the AV:

"AV - kid 28, goat 24, devil 2, satyr 2, hairy 2, rough 1; 59

devils

Leviticus 17:7; 2 Chronicles 11:15

And they shall no more offer their sacrifices unto devils, after whom they have gone a whoring. This shall be a statute for ever unto them throughout their generations. - Leviticus 17:7

And he ordained him priests for the high places, and for the devils, and for the calves which he had made. - 2 Chronicles 11:15

goat
    Leviticus 4:24; 9:15; 10:16; 16:9, 10, 15, 18, 20, 21, 21, 22, 22, 26, 27; Numbers 28:22; 29:22, 28, 31, 34, 38; Ezekiel 43:25

goats

hairy

kid
    Genesis 37:31; Leviticus 4:23; 9:3; 23:19; Numbers 7:16, 22, 28, 34, 40, 46, 52, 58, 64, 70, 76, 82; 15:24; 28:15, 30; 29:5, 11, 16, 19, 25; Ezekiel 43:22; 45:23​

kids

rough

satyr
    Isaiah 34:14

Notice the context, a list of wild animals that would reside in the place after its destruction:

And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness. - Isaiah 34:7

For [it is] the day of the LORD'S vengeance, [and] the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. - Isaiah 34:8

And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. - Isaiah 34:9

It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever. - Isaiah 34:10

But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness. - Isaiah 34:11

They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none [shall be] there, and all her princes shall be nothing. - Isaiah 34:12

And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, [and] a court for owls. - Isaiah 34:13

The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest. - Isaiah 34:14

There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate. - Isaiah 34:15

Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. - Isaiah 34:16

And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein. - Isaiah 34:17

satyrs
    Isaiah 13:21

Again, notice the context, a list of wild animals, that would live in the area of Babylon after the city was destroyed:

And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. - Isaiah 13:19

It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. - Isaiah 13:20

But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there. - Isaiah 13:21

And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in [their] pleasant palaces: and her time [is] near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged. - Isaiah 13:22
    "

We shall notice, that the King James does not translate Isaiah 13:21 as "devils", since it clearly refers to, in context, a simple goat. The reason that Leviticus 17:7 and 2 Chronicles 11:15 is translated as "devils" is because the context dictates that the 'goat' [usually a carved idol] referred to was being worshipped, ie goat-worshippers [there is nothing new under the sun], like the commonly known goat 'god' of Egypt, "... major centre of goat worship was at Mendes (Djedet). The ... billy goat Ba-neb-djedet (Ba of the Lord of Djedet - bA -nb-Ddt ) ..." - [source] etc, hence the 'goat of mendes', and further pagan renditions, like 'baphomet', 'pan', etc. Also, 2 Chronicles 11:15, should re read along with 1 Kings 12:28-33, 14:9 & Hosea 13:2 :

Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves [of] gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. - 1 Kings 12:28

And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan. - 1 Kings 12:29

And this thing became a sin: for the people went [to worship] before the one, [even] unto Dan. - 1 Kings 12:30

And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi. - 1 Kings 12:31

And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that [is] in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made. - 1 Kings 12:32

So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, [even] in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense. - 1 Kings 12:33

Also, in the Leviticus 16, Day of Atonement services, one goat [the LORD's goat] was for a sin offering, and another was used to represent, in type, Lucifer/Satan, the azaz'el. Compare Revelation 16-20.

#100 One Baptism, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.