Sometimes there is just particular Scripture you want to give to someone but

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by annsni, Jan 30, 2010.

1. annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

maybe it's not a good idea.

My daughter broke up with her boyfriend last month. He was pressuring her and playing her - and she ended it. He's still at church, still in youth group and apparently now wanting to date her friend who was there to support my daughter through the break-up. (If this other girl dates him after knowing everything, she's stupid).

So my daughter posted on Facebook about it being a month and a day and while it still hurts, God is bringing her through. I wanted to give her a Scripture and I was looking through Psalms for something and I ended up posting Psalm 55:22 " Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." but I found something else that I'd much have rather posted then thought better of it. Psalm 54:4-5 "Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life. He will return the evil to my enemies; in your faithfulness put an end to them."

LOL - Yeah, and "boy" is on both of our Facebooks so he'd see whatever I posted.