1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Spiritual Israel, Christian Israel.....instead of Replacement Theology

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Iconoclast, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe you 'sola fide' folks have totally 'gone to seed' with justification by 'faith alone' to the point of heresy. You actually don't think your works have anything thing to do with your justification when it's abundantly clear from the scriptures that works has everything to do with it.

I believe in GRACE ALONE for what I am. Not your unscriptural 'faith alone'.

2. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It will tell me what YOU believe (this goes two ways you know):

Yes or no. Are Christians included in this?:

6 who will render to every man according to his works: Ro 2

Are Christians included in this?:

29 and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment. Jn 5

10 For we must all be made manifest before the judgment-seat of Christ; that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 2 Cor 5

4 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    5 for I was hungry, and ye gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in;

6 naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Mt 25

...unless of course you somehow believe yourself above having to answer these simple questions. Maybe your sola fide box has no room for these questions?

3. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By hey, thanks for the epiphany, I see now that 'you people' actually believe that you're somehow not included in the judgement.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six Hour Warning
    This thread will be closed sometime after 4:30 AM Pacific.

5. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.