1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Image & Name of the Beast

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Protestant, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How the Protestant church through its false prophets is the prophetess jezebel.
    Well if the hierarchy of the Catholic church is the Mother of all harlots, here is one harlot she has spawned.

See the problem with bashing, honoring the Mother of Christ, is not scriptural at all. Yet the jezebel prophetess does just that. Obviously the Book of revelation is speaking in code because the actual jezebel is dead. This is an assembly sect, which thinks it knows the Word and has the gift of prophecy.

It does not. What it does have is the same spirit that possessed jezebel. It seeks to rule Israel and discredit the God given role of the Mother of Christ. She, being His Mother, is the Mother to all born of Christ's Spirit. The prophetess jezebel's problem is she can not see what Christ clearly says concerning honoring one another.

Romans 12:9-11
    Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality
    9Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Outdo yourselves in honoring one another. 11Do not let your zeal subside; keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.…

John 13:34
    A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so also you must love one another.

Romans 13:7
    Pay everyone what you owe him: taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.

Philippians 2:3
    Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves.

1 Thessalonians 4:9
    Now about brotherly love, you do not need anyone to write to you, because you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another.

Hebrews 13:1
    Continue in brotherly love.

1 Peter 1:22
    Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart.

1 Peter 2:17
    Treat everyone with high regard: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

2 Peter 1:7
    and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

It is one thing to detest what is bad, but to malign what is good is an act of evil. We are to honor one another and to out do ourselves in that. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Outdo yourselves in honoring one another.

Unfortunately, the prophetess jezebel want's only to out do herself in honoring herself with her false doctrine.
    No where in scripture does it say disrespect your Mother .
    Exodus 20:11-13
    The Ten Commandments
    …11For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in them, but on the seventh day He rested. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy. 12Honor your father and mother, so that your days may be long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Matthew 15:4
    For God said: 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'

To liken people out doing themselves in honoring Mother Mary , as giving honor to pagan gods is BLASPHEMY! It is a teaching of abomination of which the sentence is death!

Christ is father: Isaiah 9:6 And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
    Mother Mary is our mother: John 19:26- 27 26When Jesus saw His mother and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, “Woman, here is your son.” 27Then He said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” So from that hour, this disciple took her into his home.…

Philippians 2:1-3
    One in Christ
    1Therefore if you have any encouragement in Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves.…

Unless people simply can not read and have some kind of mental defect ,it is pretty clear that to outdo yourself in honoring another whom God has exalted is what the scriptures say to do. But no where do the scriptures say defame , malign, disregard , slander and compare anyone in the ONENESS of CHRIST to the pagan goddess of devils, no matter how much you dislike the hierarchy's bad behavior . Since no one else steps up to defend the mother of Christ I will. MOTHER OF CHRIST- Mother of the God head, and since the Elect have the mind of Christ she is our MOTHER. If one wants to CONDEMN insincere honor of her that is one thing, but to compare all who honor her as to honoring devils is a sentence of death!

1 Corinthians 2:15-16
    Spiritual Wisdom
    …15The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment. 16“For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

And in the mind of Christ she is His Mother, shame on any Protestant who would bow down to such idolatry and eat food sacrificed to idols- (Those who spawned this doctrine whom you worship as "doctrinal fathers" ) and eat their food ( taken in their knowledge as food for the spirit.)

Christ is real food and His teachings are life and His Mother is Most dear to His heart and that needs to be honored in the SAME manner as He has given her. To trust in her, to be nurtured by her to lay near her bosom, to walk with her , to hold her hand to here what she says in wisdom and honor and call her your mother. She is the church's mother PERIOD!

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

More RC silliness !

Mary is the person God chose to transfer Jesus into manhood for awhile, & nothing more. God chose her cuz she was a virtuous young woman, betrothed to a descendant of David's. We see no other special role assigned to her in Scripture.

OF COURSE Jesus honored her, as one of God's commandments is for one to honor his parents. But Jesus existed long before man was made, let alone Mary.

And evidently, Joseph had died before Jesus was crucified, & in those days, widows were often left destitute. Jesus wanted to have Mary cared for after He was gone Himself, so he told John to take her in. This has nothing to do with the false doctrine of her being "mother of the church".

Sportzz Fanzz, don't be taken in by this gent's mix of RC & pentecostal false doctrines. He's just repeating jive proven false many years ago.

3. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    jezebel . Hypotheticals are not scripture. Nor is personal opinion jezebel. FACTS! And the fact is there is NO scriptural support for your babble jezebel. You are a joke. I have given scripture which states and supports the obvious . You fill in the blanks with the stench of your jezebel cycle and think you are for real. And you know not even the dogs ate jezebels hands= her works. Anyone eating your happy horse poo is worse than a dog.

4. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    All who follow you will be stricken with death. And that is not just a death that all face either .But rather the second death . The eternal cut off from God's love, in which you burn for eternity away from it (LOVE). I would pray that you be handed over to satan ( that your flesh be tried , so that you may realize what you are about). But I argue, God is not in the business of taking back one after teaching from the jezebel spirit. He struck her name down before Israel that her name never be used for any of her children. But it seems you already have that name upon you. And as I said there is NO redemption for that name.

Kings 9:37
    and the corpse of Jezebel will be as dung on the face of the field in the property of Jezreel, so they cannot say, "This is Jezebel."'"
    Jezereel means "will sow" God will sow your denominational sect in a field of dung and Israel will not look upon its name with acceptance.

Your sect is for killing the servants of God. You malign the saints, you say they are dead when they are in heaven You attack their dignity and seek to cut them off from being heard. You desire to be a queen but your end is a dung heap. Your just dessert is death. God will render to you and your lot what you have coming. Those who have fornicated with you and your lot must repent. They do not teach what you teach but believe it. But you are her name for real. They are simply subjects and can be freed if they repent.If not they will not only have No spiritual life in them on earth but will also die the second death . They have bought your dung and He has given them time to repent . But I am afraid that not even a BOMB of a truth can even touch you. So God must do away with such.

#84 OfLivingWaters, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  5. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No kidding jezebel, Christ existed before all else but He set a standard! That (whether you like it or not) , all are to follow. They that do , do the will of the Father. There is no room in that to call her anything BUT BLESSED you filthy prostitute. Anything spoken of her outside of BLESSING is the stench of hell. Anyone who does not outdo his or herself in honoring her is not OBEDIENT to the WORD!Romans 12:9-11
    Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality
    9Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Outdo yourselves in honoring one another. 11Do not let your zeal subside; keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.…

One would do well to just remain silent if one can not only speak a kind word of Blessing regarding her person.

Christ (God)chose to become a man to make man Divine. Which includes Mother Mary and she has a designation which has replaced Eve, who WAS the mother of all that live. But this new Eve born of the second Adam's spirit (for Christ is truly a life giving Spirit), was established at the cross (that tree) as mother to the church and is why she was given to John . And after having done as such Christ said :"IT IS COMPLETION".

If a person is to call himself a follower then he is of one mind with John.........Philippians 2:1-3
    One in Christ
    1Therefore if you have any encouragement in Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being of one mind, having the same love, being united in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or empty pride, but in humility consider others more important than yourselves.…

If one has not the same love as John has which is what Christ has then you are NOT in Christ.: John 19:26- 27 26When Jesus saw His mother and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, “Woman, here is your son.” 27Then He said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” So from that hour, this disciple took her into his home.…

Anyone who does not have her in his house (doctrine) as their mother who is to be greatly honored , does not have the Spirit of God in him. She is part of the Confessing of the Incarnation and he who can not do it or will not -is cut of and is a child of satan..

#85 OfLivingWaters, Aug 19, 2019
  6. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Christ is the "Midas" and His touch turns whomever He touches to GOLD, not to mention precious gems. But, hay? wood? straw? HAAAA! His Holy Spirit produces only doctrine worth keeping! Binding those false doctrines, catching those little foxes :Biggrin.If you are bound , then to hell you will go! If you are loosed then heaven is for you!:Whistling Hoping for the best outcome for you.

I SAID YOU ARE gods........WHAAAAT??? Christ is the bomb:Cool! What is He saying?

God Presides in the Divine Assembly Psalm 82:5-7

…5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High. 7But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.”…

Christ quotes this Psalm while in the Portico Of Solomon. The Portico or Porch of Solomon is the women's portion of the temple. Interesting , the women's portion? Hmm, seems to be a correlation with the Women= churches.

So, what is Christ saying?

First of all, it is this simple- we all have a piece of God within us through JESUS in which should be honored. First to the Jew and then the gentile who are in Christ and God in them.
    Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality Romans 12:9-11
    9Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. (Outdo yourselves in honoring one another). 11Do not let your zeal subside; keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.…

So why anyone would dare speak out against honoring Mother Mary or believe any saint is dead has to be thatched in the head.
    Those with the mind of Christ know, that is an unstable person who would do think that and that thought leads to their destruction .They are the ones who end up dead. With their verdict that the saints are dead their death comes.

Christ came into the world to exalt the humble, scripture speaks of this. To all those who doubt that must not have read all of what I am sharing in this post.
    ex·altDictionary result for exalt
    /iɡˈzôlt/
    verb
    verb: exalt; 3rd person present: exalts; past tense: exalted; past participle: exalted; gerund or present participle: exalting
    1. hold (someone or something) in very high regard; think or speak very highly of.
    raise to a higher rank or a position of greater power.
    make noble in character; dignify.

Psalm 136:6Proverbs3:34 Proverbs29:23MatthewLuke 1:52James4:61Peter5:5
    6 For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly,
    but the haughty he knows from afar.
    34 Toward the scorners he dis scornful,
    but to the humble he gives favor.
    23 One's pride will bring him low,
    but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor.
    12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
    52 he has brought down the mighty from their thrones
    land exalted those of humble estate;
    6 But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
    5 Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
    THIS IS SOME MEAT ,THAT MILK DRINKING SCRIPTURALIST MAY NOT BE READY FOR! But, God's will be DONE!

Fullness of deity, do you really know what this means ?

His mother first and foremost and all else who are chosen Elect predestined in the New Covenant are lower case "god's". Do you get it ? BECAUSE OF HIM! NOT OUTSIDE OF HIM OR ANY OTHER RELIGION. We do not walk around praising our own name like the defiling women (sects do) but each other's IN HIM. Look the scriptures can not be broken, take it up with Him .

The Word has come to me. God said it not me, scripture alone states it......SOLA SCRIPTURA! .It is pretty bad when Christ uses your own anthem against you !

I have upheld all TRUTHS which have come out of denominations. I AM FREE however, and called out! I Have all the precious gems out of them.
    As is required in Brotherly Love. I have not been defiled by them - women (churches and their false doctrines). I am NO old Dog, I can be taught new tricks. NEW SONG REV .14. When God calls His elect"god's "He says this as to the divine nature we receive in Christ, god's meaning - we have a superior knowledge and are above those in the world who are of it, in that knowledge of God , we shine forth.
    He calls them "god's" -TO WHOM THE WORD OF GOD HAS COME. Not all who preach Christ are those to whom the Word of God has come nor are those who hear (with their ears) as shown in John. The Jews who heard the WORD (Christ) did not accept or receive Him in their hearts. It is those who receive the Word with their hearts- inwardly. Hence, to whom the Word of God has Come.

A Mosso Santa Maria Assunta Publication
    All Rights®Reserved, ©Sept.23, 2017.

Continued......

7. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Anyone can read the Word and preach the name of Christ , but those who SHINE FORTH , bring many to righteousness and come IN CHRIST'S name , they do not just use it. And if you deny and twist the scriptures to fit your own narrative , when Christ is clear- "AND THE SCRIPTURES CAN NOT BROKEN" then you are not to which the Word of God has come.

This is reference to an interior sign the summit of the faith -ZION. Meaning - indication or Marker, that God is within the temple and therefore, from within -He works . Therefore, MIRACLES EMERGE. As did with His chosen mother.Then to all else with spiritual signs revealed in MIRACLES. First greatest Miracle performed by God is His Incarnation of a Woman's flesh . It is only because one does not have Christ that one speaks against her.

You have not the fullness of Christ within you (spiritually, and do not live in Him and Him within you). You are not at the summit. And no, not every person is this purposed for.Hence why not all are saved .

As for Mary SHE IS Immanuel's SIGN, Isaiah 7:
    The Sign of Immanuel
    …13Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, O house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God as well? 14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and she will call Him Immanuel. 15By the time He knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.…
    The sign of Theotokos, take it up with God. The Word of God came to her therefore, it is as God said:

John 10:

The Unbelief of the Jews

22And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter. 23And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. 24Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. 25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. 26But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30I and my Father are one.
    31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 39Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Now to prove what I said about not everyone who hears the word with their ears (Not Heart) and / or reads the Word, is to whom the Word of God has come,( I am not saying the written Word is not the Word), anyone can read it ,is my point.
    But to hear the Word and receive in Your heart is the true meaning of (To whom the Word of God has come). Christ is God and in Him we are in the fullness of deity. Any praise and honor of a saint is praise and honor of Christ, through whom, they are as such.

So ,did the Word of God come to Mary? YES OR NO? Did she receive the GOOD NEWS with her heart?

Continued......

8. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Luke 1:45
    Mary Visits Elizabeth
    …44For as soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord’s word to her will be fulfilled.” 46Then Mary said: “My soul magnifies the Lord,…

Now this will bring me to scripture which has been falsely interpreted by protestants:

Luke 11:27
    True Blessedness
    26Then it goes and brings seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and dwell there. And the final plight of that man is worse than the first.” 27As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and blessed are the breasts that nursed You.” 28But He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”…

People try to interpret this as that Christ was denouncing any praise or honor given to Mary. THAT IS NOT TRUE, for the Scriptures do not contradict themselves.

God is NOT the author of Confusion. It cannot say in one part of scripture all generations shall call me blessed, or Blessed are you and the fruit of your womb in one place and then Christ denounces that praise and honor elsewhere.

No!, what He is saying is: Rather she or anyone is blessed for hearing the WORD OF GOD and obeying it! SOLA SCRIPTURA, the Word of the Lord!

Mary is blessed because the WORD OF GOD came to her and SHE RECEIVED THE WORD into her heart= she believed it. Any belief in something comes from the heart, but she believed the WORD -TRUTH when she heard it spoken to her. Do you?

45Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord’s word to her will be fulfilled. As sister Elisabeth said and Christ upholds by making the same statement.

I am right because I have not divided the Word or put scripture against scripture ,as if the scriptures will implode! A house divide can not stand, the scriptures are not a house to be divided.

Wisdom of Solomon: The story of the TWO WOMEN and the male child. You all know the story , two women claimed to be the child's mother ( the child symbolizes the Male Child REV.12) Christ! The women represents denominations.

In order for the King to determine who the TRUE mother is-(lover of the Word) he puts a test before them. He threatens to cut the child in Half. The true mother rejects this and is even willing to give up the child to the one who is not truly the mother, that the child not be divided.

In this Solomon knows who truly loves the MALE CHILD and the woman who would rather loose everything to save the child is given the child.

Meaning, I will deny myself and take anything life throws at me to preserve the faith and the people of it. I will always have the Male Child-Christ's best interest in mind, like His mother and she says: "Do whatever He tells you".

We are to HONOR the Elect predestined of God , the first Church and all predestined elect of God throughout history .The first are over us and those throughout history who have followed suit are in heaven too with a certain authority. Par the words of Christ as in giving -thrones , crowns and scepters.The Church in heaven is over the church on earth. Again as scripture says:
    Love, Zeal, Hope, Hospitality Romans 12:9-11
    9Love must be sincere. Detest what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. (Outdo yourselves in honoring one another). 11Do not let your zeal subside; keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.…
    Why do people want to demote her before men?
    You know who may or may not be saints throughout history by comparing their works to the foundation.But for the sake of this argument I will focus on the First to Know .

Continued......

9. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    AGAIN:

God Presides in the (Divine Assembly) Psalms 82:5-6

…5They do not know or understand; they wander in the darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.” 6I have said, “You are gods; you are all sons of the Most High. 7But like mortals you will die, and like rulers you will fall.”…
    MARY IS THE ARK OF THE NEW COVENANT:
    Mary was transformed in a twinkling of an eye. Her death and putting on immortality was in an instant, and so will the Elect Brides death be. In rapture (ecstasy) we will die. For flesh and blood can not enter into the Kingdom of heaven. She did not fall asleep to the earth though, just as Paul said,

Where, O Death, is Your Victory? 1Corinthians 15:50-52
    50Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable,( and we will be changed.…)

Paul knows this because of Psalm 132:8
    Remember David's Affliction

…7Let us go to His dwelling place; let us worship at His footstool. 8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. 9May Your priests be clothed with righteousness, and Your saints shout for joy.…

His dwelling place is within His temple: 1Corinthians 3:16
    16Do you not know that you yourselves are God’s temple, and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?

His footstool is the earth:
    Isaiah 66:1-
    Heaven is My Throne

1This is what the LORD says: “Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me? Or where will be My place of repose? 2Has not My hand made all these things? And so they came into being, declares the LORD. This is the one I will esteem:( he who is humble and contrite in spirit, who trembles at My word.…)

We who are of His divine assembly worship Him within His temple (our Bodies) at His footstool (Earth).
    8Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength. Where did The Word ascend to when He arose? To heaven? Now did He take the obsolete covenant Ark?
    Hebrews 8:
    10For this is the covenant I will make
    with the house of Israel
    after those days,
    declares the Lord.
    I will put My laws in their minds,
    and inscribe them on their hearts.
    And I will be their God,
    and they will be My people.
    11No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother,
    saying, ‘Know the Lord,’
    because they will all know Me,
    from the least of them to the greatest.
    12For I will forgive their iniquities
    and will remember their sins no more.
    13By speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

NO, He did not take that which is obsolete. He took up the ARK OF HIS STRENGTH. Meaning, that which he made as such by His hands , in making by His POWER. The OC Ark was made by human hands out of wood and gold.

PROOF is in what Paul says at the beginning of Hebrews 8:
    Christ's Eternal Priesthood

1The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, 2and who ministers in the sanctuary and true tabernacle set up by the Lord, (not by man.)

So since he did not take up with Him the obsolete Ark of the OC , it is FACT He took up His mother. Who truly was His ARK. Why? Well, what was in the OC Ark?
    1. Torah= THE WORD OF GOD. Who is Christ? THE WORD OF GOD. " In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God and the Word became flesh.
    2. Manna= "I am the Bread which comes down from heaven" Chris is the Bread of Life!
    3. Aaron's Staff= The iron Rod or scepter, which Christ is. He is the authority who rules all nations.

Christ, when He ascended did not take up the Church but the symbol for His Church-(Bride)- His mother. The Church remained because there was still work to do. His mother is the ARK OF HIS STRENGTH , she was made as such when the POWER OF THE MOST HIGH OVERSHADOWED HER just as God did the symbolism for her in the OC.

Paul said we will not all sleep, he did fall asleep to the earth (meaning his mortal body) as did all the apostles,( one did not but tarried and is here until the time of His imminent return is at hand) but he was NOT taken up he will be . That is another discussion).

Paul's soul is with Christ and reigns as do all the Elect in Christ. However, Mary already had her transformation.

Sons Through Faith in Christ Galatians 3:27-29

…27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…
    Mother Mariam is a heir according to the promise, which was fulfilled in her, that was made to Abraham

God speaks in inclusive terms even when saying son's just like saying MAN which means all. This HOLY DECREE of Christ too applies to Mother Miryam.
    For in Christ there is neither male nor female, meaning in greatness concerning the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Yes weaker or stronger vessel but not a weaker or stronger Spirit all is Christ.
    Now this leads me to what demi means concerning those in Christ.
    Demi god:
    dem·i·god
    Dictionary result for demigod
    /ˈdemēˌɡäd/
    noun
    noun: demi-god
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor , the offspring of a (GOD) and MORTAL, or a mortal raised to divine rank. THIS WOULD BE IN CHRIST. Are the elect made divine through Christ YES or NO? Now , with this hard doctrine you may act like the unbelieving Jews and will attempt to stone me.
    Christ said it : 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—
    All the ELECT are demi in Christ, hence FULLNESS OF DEITY (GET IT!), in Him is the fullness of deity and not in anyone else or any other religion. Not that we make Him who He is, but that all of us in Him are in he fullness of deity because of Him= worthy of praise. That is why a lower case "g" is used in the Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34
    The indwelling of the Holy Spirit and God's name upon your mind (head) makes you divine. The BODY OF CHRIST is divine . Mary is a minor or demi in Christ as are all the Elect. AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN!
    She is: Daughter of God the Father
    Mother to GOD the SON
    Spouse of GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, AMEN! AND THE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN! Just as we are all children of God the Father in Christ. Mother- as all women who protect the faith are. But, collectively the Church is like His mother because collectively we are defenders of the faith. Spouse because He calls us His Bride. Mary is Righteous as Christ is righteous because the Holy Seed is within and she abides in Him so too does all His Church.

#89 OfLivingWaters, Aug 19, 2019
  10. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More RC garbage. Mary is no more a goddess than Hillary Clinton is.

11. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please point me to where in the Catechism of the Catholic Church it teaches that Mary is a goddess.

12. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Are saints demi - lower case "g"ods in the world according to their knowledge in Christ Walter or is Christ lying?
    God Presides in the (Divine Assembly) Psalms 82:5-6

13. Protestant

Protestant Well-Known Member

The ‘Destroyer’ is Easily Identified Through Roman Catholic Church Medieval Latin Documents

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon (Rev. 9:11).

et habebant super se regem angelum abyssi cui nomen hebraice Abaddon graece autem Apollyon et latine habet nomen Exterminans [‘in Latin he has the name Exterminans’] (Rev. 9:11, Latin Vulgate).

Abaddon = Destroyer

Apollyon = Destroyer

Exterminans = Destroyer or Exterminator

EXTERMINATE = destroy completely; kill.

DESTROY = put an end to the existence of something or someone.

KILL: cause the death of a person, animal or other living thing.

EXTIRPATE: root out and destroy completely

EXTERMINATE = DESTROY = KILL = EXTIRPATE

Using only official Roman Catholic Medieval Latin reports, Profs. Wakefield & Evans’ research gives us all the information necessary to make an informed judgment as to the identity of the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, aka ‘Destroyer.’

Heretics from Sardinia Exterminated, A.D. 970

"Vilgard began pompously to teach many things contrary to holy faith.....he was at last discovered to be a heretic and was condemned by Peter, archbishop of that. Many others holding this noxious doctrine were discovered throughout Italy, and they too died by sword and fire. Indeed, at this same period some went forth from the Island of Sardinia - which usually teems with this sort of folk - to infect the people of Spain, but they were exterminated by the Catholics” (Wakefield & Evans, translators, Heresies of the High Middle Ages, p. 73).

Heretics in Toulouse Destroyed, A.D. 1022

“No less were Manichaeans discovered and destroyed at Toulouse.” (Wakefield & Evans, p. 75).

Urban II call for the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont, 1095.

“On this account I, or rather the Lord, beseech you as Christ’s heralds to publish this everywhere and to persuade all people of whatever rank, foot-soldiers and knights, poor and rich, to carry aid promptly to those Christians and to destroy that vile race from the lands of our friends. I say this to those who are present, it is meant also for those who are absent. Moreover, Christ commands it” (Source).

The author, Rev. G.G. Coulton, in his noteworthy book, The Death Penalty For Heresy, expounds the importance attached to the use of the Latin verb exterminare by the Roman Catholic ecclesiastics. Coulton wrote in 1924, several years before the Nazi Holocaust which inspired writers to describe the Germans' unspeakable crimes as exterminations: i.e., the extermination camps whose purpose was to exterminate undesirables. It was Coulton's premise that, by using the verb exterminare to describe how the heretics were to be treated, the Catholic Church manifestly promulgated the doctrine of death for heretics.

Heretics Destroyed at Vezelay, A.D. 1167

S. R. Maitland translates exterminandi as destroyed in this passage:

“And when Easter drew on, two of them, having heard that they were shortly to be destroyed by the Judgment of fire, pretended they believed what the Catholic Church believes, and that to be reconciled to the Church they would give satisfaction by the trial of water.”

Coulton, on the other hand, translates the same passage, audito quod proxime ignis exterminandi essent judicio: "hearing that they were presently to be exterminated by the punishment of fire…"

‘Exterminate,’ ‘destroy,’ and ‘extirpate’ are all synonyms meaning death.

Council of Tarragona, 1242

“By Defenders we understand to be those who knowingly defend heretics by word or deed or any other device, in their lands or elsewhere, so that the church may be less able to perform its duty of extirpating heretical pravity” (S.R. Maitland, translator, Facts and Documents, p. 204).

Fourth Lateran Council, A.D. 1215, compels Extermination of Heretics

“Secular authorities, whatever office they may hold, shall be admonished and induced and if necessary compelled by ecclesiastical censure, that as they wish to be esteemed and numbered among the faithful, so for the defense of the faith they ought publicly to take an oath that they will strive in good faith and to the best of their ability to exterminate in the territories subject to their jurisdiction all heretics pointed out by the Church; so that whenever anyone shall have assumed authority, whether spiritual or temporal, let him be bound to confirm this decree by oath” (Source).

The Massacre at Beziers, A.D. 1209

MASSACRE: the indiscriminate, merciless killing of a number of human beings.

A discussion of the Crusades against the Albigense-Cathars is made more meaningful by prefacing it with a perspective of recent United States history. Possibly the most reprehensible action to have occurred in recent wartime is the Massacre at Song My in March, 1968. Lt. William L. Calley is a name which will live in infamy for his role in the brutal slaughter. One of the soldiers testified at trial that their orders were to "destroy Pinkville [i.e., Song My] and everything in it." Murdering defenseless civilians, women and children was viewed by the American public as repugnant. The guilt, shame and horror felt by all strata of American society for such an atrocity, coupled with the fact of its being committed by its own soldiers did, indeed, mark a low point in our history. Now imagine if that slaughter was not limited to one village, nor to one day of one year. Imagine that slaughter multiplied by thousands of villages, millions of defenseless men, women and children, and for centuries upon centuries. Those historical facts will surely give the unbiased reader a sense of the great tribulation perpetrated by the Roman Catholic Church and her faithful against the saints of God whom they called ‘heretics.’

The citation, Kill them! The Lord knows those who are His own, is perhaps the most infamous quote to come out of the Crusades. That it is attributable to a Roman Catholic Abbot, the head of a monastery, a person of learning, Bible training and a confessed Christian of faith, hope and charity is quite chilling, giving one a sense of the inherent danger in receiving the mark of the Beast.

Apparently, in attacking the city of Beziers (population: 100,000), the Roman Catholic crusaders were unable to readily distinguish between Catholics and heretics. Seeking counsel of the crusade's leader, Abbot Arnold of Citeaux, the crusaders told him of their plight. His response is the above-cited quote. Nowhere does the New Catholic Encyclopedia contain that precious bit of information. However, it does admit Beziers was taken and its population massacred in July, 1209.The following are other authorities' versions of the same incident:

"The crusaders pillaged and slaughtered at will. Even discounting the lurid exaggerations of our sources - for example, that 7,000 were cremated in burning the church of La Madeleine - the loss of life must have been great, among orthodox [i.e., Roman Catholics] as well as heretics…….In their report to the pope, the legates stated that the crusading troops spared no order, sex, or age, putting to sword nearly 20,000” (Kenneth M. Setton, General Editor, A History of the Crusades, Univ. of Wisconsin Press, p. 289).

"Not a child was spared. One historian wrote: 'even the dead were not safe from dishonor, and the worst humiliations were heaped upon women.' The total slain at Beziers as reported by papal legates was 20,000, by other chroniclers the numbers killed were between 60,000 and 100,000. The Albigensian crusade killed an estimated one million people....." (Helen Ellerbe, The Dark Side of Christianity, Morningstar Books, 1995, p. 74).

The same author quoted above described the ensuing Roman Catholic worldwide Inquisition as a 500-year period of brutal repression, the length and scope of which has no parallel in the Western world (p. 75). Yet Futurists will tell us the great tribulation has not yet happened. They would have us believe a 3½ year period after the secret Rapture will wear down the saints on an even grander scale!

Is it not logical that since Satan is one who steals, kills and destroys, his seed would also do the murderous works of their spiritual father, Satan?

14. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There has been tribulation events throughout history we all know this DUH! -wars, rumors of wars, pestilence etc. The end time Tribulation is the worst ever since the world began. The GLOBAL tribulation which consist of COSMIC , (not only wars and persecution and pestilence ) events that will be WORLD WIDE and no one corner will go untouched by it. But as for killing using the name of Christianity , your brood too is guilty . As for extent of number -how many your brood killed, I have posted that. Your "forefathers" are guilty of the same crimes against Catholics. So your point "protestant"? And there is no secret rapture before the tribulation.

15. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The only thing one can deduce from the "Protestant's " post is, he sounds mad that his denomination is not the Head female dog.
    After all it is no less guilty of atrocities done using the name of Christianity.

16. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Wonder where your forefathers ended up? I would surmise , in the same place as the hierarchy who perpetrated its atrocities.

"Take not vengeance but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written "vengeance" is mine I will repay says the Lord"

Obviously that was not obeyed. And people cannot go around killing people they do not agree with or who do not agree with them.

That would make you no different than the mass shooters who do so because they believe they are upholding a worthy cause. Sometimes people can not get out of their own way, and kill themselves by their behavior in choosing its end. Get out of God's way and make room for the eternal gospel, "protestant"!

#96 OfLivingWaters, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  17. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Catholic church hierarchy is guilty of holding the Dogma of the faith and not living it, while insisting others do so. And used /uses carnal means to get them to. But that is in essence evil, and means they did not really seek obedience to Christ but rather, obedience to them that they may maintain their authority.

Then great than that, the Protestants could not even preserve the Dogma of the faith- TRUTHS, and also, acted as bad as its mother in killing its opponents . YEAH this is all Christ like .....NOT! You people really can not see this? And now here you are posting one sided arguments, for who Christ, to aid in salvation? No not at all. It is to gain personal glory, it has nothing to do with Christ, if it did the "protestant" would be pointing to all History concerning men and Christianity. Not just what he want's people to know. Which only plays into his own narrative, and desire for power too. All that desire for that type of power is based is SELFISH AMBITION AND EMPTY PRIDE is that which comes from devils and will fall! It is not about Christ AT ALL! You are not educating men to the errors of the past. Therefore ,because the past is not looked at through truth but rather through half truths it will be repeated. For each still fancy the other as unworthy of redemption. Clarity is unbiased nor does it show partiality but in all things seeks to bring men to Christ alone!

#97 OfLivingWaters, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  18. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Glory to God alone, Glory from God alone, Glory to men- in God alone! Man's glory is not in the works of the flesh, but the works in faith by men moved by the spirit, by men born of the Life giving Spirit -Christ. All the nonsense of denominations over the years is not a good wine . Time to get a clue people!

19. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I understand your point, however, many evangelicals believe the Catholic Church teaches that The Blessed Mother is elevated to the status of the Godhead and the poster I was responding to has stated just that in the past.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Difference is, Mary is Theotokos, Hilary Clinton brings forth nothing but debauchery. And there you go again jezebel comparing rotten apples to gems. And you do not think you are going to answer for this?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.