1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Judgement of man

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by freeatlast, Jan 22, 2012.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I have the revelation that God gave which you reject for your own beliefs.

2. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

do you still hold that one MUT keep the law in order to be really saved, and that we can attain a state of sinless perfection here and now?

3. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

except my understanding agrees with jesus, peter, paul, and john, while yours seems to do "additional revelation" of your own!

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I see that you are back to misrepresenting others again which is lying, but this time with a back door approach.

5. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

Do you hold that a saved person will keep all of the Commandments, as they will in order to reveal they are really saved?

And that one can get to state of 'sinless perfection?"

6. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Let me refer you to the search feature as you have asked that question many many times and it has been answered. Just believe what is written instead of trying to write your own bible.
    How does the Bible summarize the answer to our question, "By what standard will we be judged"?
    "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether it is good or whether it is evil." Ecclesiastes 12:13,14

Are God's commandments burdensome to those who are truly born again?
    "For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith." 1 John 5:3, 4

What motive should prompt us to keep God's law?
    "If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15

1John 2:4
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:9
    Whosoever is born of God doth not commit (practice) sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot (practice) sin, because he is born of God.

Who will be admitted into heaven?
    "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city." Revelation 22:14

7. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

based upon that response, your answer would be 'YES" to my question!

8. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

This is my answer, the same as the Lord's
    How does the Bible summarize the answer to our question, "By what standard will we be judged"?
    "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether it is good or whether it is evil." Ecclesiastes 12:13,14

Are God's commandments burdensome to those who are truly born again?
    "For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world - our faith." 1 John 5:3, 4

What motive should prompt us to keep God's law?
    "If you love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15

1John 2:4
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 3:9
    Whosoever is born of God doth not commit (practice) sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot (practice) sin, because he is born of God.

Who will be admitted into heaven?
    "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city." Revelation 22:14

9. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

this is a new commandment, that is not really new, that you should love one another, JUST as I loved you!

Love the Lord your God, and others as yourself, that FULFILLS all the law!

10. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

No the bible does not say that. You need to change books because I can tell your is not a real bible.
    This is what the bible says;
    Luke 10:27
    And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
    So let me ask are you how are you doing, are you fulfilling the law?

11. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

jesus already fulfilled taht for me, I am asked by him to abide in Him , to submit to the HS indwelling me, and by doing THAT, will fulfill and keep the commandments to Love God and to love the bethren!

12. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

So now you change your story? The scriptures do not agree with you, again.

13. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey FAL, You Know I Love You in the Lord....

...but you are always doing your share of judging on this board.

I would like to point out to you that we have been called to be witnesses, not the JUDGE or JURY, or in some cases, BOTH!

I know you mean well, and I know your heart is committed to the Gospel, but you need to back off the heavy-handed judgment.

I was told years ago, that you need to be careful not to BRUISE the fruit. Heavy handed judgment can cause those who are new to their faith, and those who are caught up in living a worldly life to fall away and be very NON-PRODUCTIVE, in most cases, for the remainder of their life on earth!

I'm not judging you, just trying to ask that you consider your approach to others who are not as far along on the path as you may be. It doesn't take too much to cause others to become stuck in the place where they are at on the path, and never move another step further.

While this is a great topic, it has opened the door for you to debate those who respond, and cast a net of judgment over their head, heart and spirit. Sure, some get helped with your brand of religion, but I haven't seen that many on this board helped or furthered along with your strong-armed approach.

Remember, "Don't bruise the fruit!" :thumbs::thumbs:

I offer this in love...so I hope you take it that way :love2:

14. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

righteousdude2 thank you for the reminder and I certainly will keep it in mind. However I do not feel I am judging. I consider judging where one looks down on another, not confronting and exposing what is thought as error.
    Now I do agree that things can be said which bruise and I hold some guilt there so I will seek to deal with that, but I have to confess I find it difficult to get some points across to some people with no bruising at all. I am inclined that a little bruising is better then a lot of suffering. None the less I will keep your admonition mindful as I respond and try and weigh carefully my wording and structure to see if I can express myself in a less bruising fashion and yet not diminish the message.
    Thank you for caring, God bless.

15. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

My concern here is that there might be Christians reading what fal posts and get concerned that they must be sinless, or else cannot have any sin problem areas, that if they have a habit to deal with, or keep struggling in certain sin area, not really saved!

want them to have assurnace that if saved by grace, kept by grace, and to ovecome by submitting to HS, stay in scriptures/prayers/fellowshiop in order to be a victorious christian!

16. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

That is because you do not read what I write but interpret into it your own understanding that has noting to do with what is written. You do the same with the bible and live in error.

17. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

I know that you mean well, but THANK GOD Jesus will be my judge and not you!

18. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

[SIZE=+0]I hear that from people from time to time and it always tells me they do not understand God's judgment. He is not going to allow rebellion to go unpunished. He is not going to be mocked by people who change, add to or take from what is written. Faith is all that will bring us through and that means we have to believe what is written and follow it without changing or adding to it. People who have their own interpretations that differ from what is written certainly will be judged by God, but it will not be pleasant as they seem to think.
    Just believe what is written and stop trying to read into it things that are not there.
    [/SIZE]

19. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

The problem with that request is that I feel obligated to make sure that others would follow what the Bible actual says and means, not what you think that it means!

20. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

If you really believed what was written you would follow it and teach it instead of changing what is written.