1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The planned collapse of America

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 1, 2008.

1. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Do you speak Italian? French? Portugese? How do you know that the translations you read are correct?

I am aware that the US supported Iraq in some ways during the Iran/Iraq war. Do you think that may have been because the Iranians took our embassy people hostage in 1979??

The US has not sold any military aircraft to Iran since 1979. That would be before the Iran/Iraq war began. Comprende?

Well, you are certainly welcome to believe that if you want to. Could do without your idea that anyone who disagrees with you is idiotic though.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Then you are also aware that before 1979 "we" overthrew the Iranian government by using a campaign of false flag terrorism to install a "friendly" dictator. You don't suppose that might have riled up the Iranians a tad bit and helped to turn them against "us" do you? And by "some way" do you mean selling him chemical precursors that he made weapons with and allegedly used on "his own people"..."we' still supported him even after that.

To refresh your memory a little. False flag terrorism is...performing a terrorist act and blaming it on others. "We" have done this all over the globe. Ain't "we" just and righteous?

#22 poncho, Jan 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008
  3. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

They were similar names. As the article points out, it was mistaken identity since those Saudis who took military training in the US are still alive, and did not crash into the WTC.

4. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Does anyone have any real proof that the 19 terrorists identified by the U.S. government actually were involved at all? Oh, there was the pristine passport of one of them that was found on the streets of NYC which survived the plane hitting the WTC and burning so intensely that the building came down. Then there were the airplane loading video's which didn't have the required date and time on them. Who has proof that we didn't just "round up the usual suspects" as in Casablanca? It is correct that five of those accused have been found to be alive and well in the MidEast.

5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Our support consisted mainly in providing satellite images, and Saddam got less than 1% of his military imports from the US.

As for his chemical suppliers, look at the graphic below.

[​IMG]

6. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

The Hijackers buy their tickets, Page 70 - 75 - LINK

The Hijackers check in - Page 7, Pg 18, Pg 27, Pg 35 - LINK

Saudi officials admit that 15 of the hijackers were Saudi citizens - LINK

#26 NiteShift, Jan 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008
  7. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

Because they are in ENGLISH which I both speak and comprehend.comprende?

In some ways? I'm talking BEFORE the war,comprende?
    I feel much better now,,,,,,NOT

[/QUOTE]That is up to you . I choose not to.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Touched a nerve huh? Sounds like yer starting to unravel from the pressure caused by thinking up cutsie replies to avoid a real debate. :laugh:

I'm not praying here I'm debating and yer running away. :laugh:
    At least my chirping is filled with facts. Just by the way yer responding shows yer running out the cutsie talking points the republicans and democrats have to make up for all Y'all to endlessly parrot on about forever. That is exactly what Goering was talking about. And exactly what most of you have been doing this past seven years.
    OH NO! I miss ya already! oh please please please come back and repeat the governments propaganda for me one more time. Please please please?
    So now yer targeting me amigo? Well, in that case in the words of our fearless leader...."bring it on!" Just bring some facts back with ya to debate with instead of balogna this around.

Run little fraid run! Big fraid is gonna get ya!

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How many gallons of nerve gas or whatever could Saddam make from our "one percent"? 50? 500? 5000? 50,000? 500,000? How many ounces does it take to kill several hundred people? The botton line here is that "we helped to bring a dictator on the world stage, we wet nursed him provided him with funding and gave him the go ahead to attack his neighbors. Ain't "we" special" considering this was the heart of "our" foreign policy anywhere in the world. Backing dictators and arming insurgents. Dealing drugs to buy guns for insurgents when the congress wouldn't fork over taxpayer money to buy them. And what happened to the criminals that were involved in all that? They got promotions! That in itself is a sad statement of the way this system works now. The criminals get the benefits and you and I have to pay.

But beside all that this thread isn't about our late great sock puppets.

#29 poncho, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008
  10. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I guess the Bin Laden videos claiming responsibility are NeoCon forgeries.

Need proof the drug war is failing? Read the posts on here :)

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You make this too easy.
    :sleeping_2:

We all know the neocons would never stoop to using fake evidence or even forged documents for that matter to get the war they wanted since, well since they got "mugged by reality"...don't we now. They were called the crazies back then you know.

http://www.iraqfact.com/Niger_docs.html

#31 poncho, Jan 7, 2008
  12. TomVols

TomVols New Member

No wonder we can't get Bin laden...the NeoCons have too many imposters out there making fake videos and putting them on Al Jezeera :laugh: Where's Waldo is a piece of cake :laugh:

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So how does one stay clueless in the information age anyways? What's yer secret? We can't get him for two reasons. 1) The neocons need a boogeyman now that the the USSR is gone to increase defense spending for their friends and busniess partners (Eisenhower warned us about the MIC) and the second reason is he's dead. Even Bhutto said he was dead. His resurected name is Usama Bin Lazarus.

Btw, it's been seven years now and he still hasn't even been indicted for the crime of 9/11. You'd think he would have been by now if they had any credible evidence of his involment at all. But the FBI says it has "no hard evidence". Apparently your famous hollywood admission video of the fat right handed Bin Laden isn't credible enough to even secure an indictment.

Yuk yuk yuk. Do your research amatuer. :laugh:

#33 poncho, Jan 7, 2008
  14. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Very good. If we read a translation from Italian, French, or whatever, it’s because someone has translated it into English for us. Same with Arabic. But according to you, we should not trust the translation that was originally Arabic. I don't see the logic.

You are correct. Before the revolution in Iran, and before they took our embassy personnel hostage, we did sell them military aircraft. Afterwards we did not. And so according to you, this is an indictment of the US, a sign of bad behavior. Just how escapes me, but if you’re happy.

15. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

The one percent refers to all military hardware sold to Iraq by the US, not 1 percent of his chemicals. He was able to legally buy dual use chemicals all over the world, as you can see.

Saddam managed to come to power in Iraq without any help at all from the US. He participated in the 1958 overthrowing of King Faisal, the 1959 attempt to assassinate Gen. Qassim, the 1963 Baathist revolution. And so on until he gained control. We had nothing to do with it.

Yes, well when you find that perfect nation, that heaven on earth that has never practiced any deceit and is pure as driven snow, let us all know. Maybe Iran, Venezuela, Senegal or the like would suit your purpose.

16. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Yeah Tom, bone up on Lew Rockwell, Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts and the rest. They'll have you up to speed in a no time, in 5 easy lessons. You too can warn us of the nuclear bombs Bush is going to explode off the east coast, or the concentration camps he's about to throw us all into, or how he personally directed planes be flown into the WTC. It'll be a great hobby. Impress your friends!

17. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

IIRC, Rockwell isn't conspiratorial in the least. IIRC.

18. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Maybe not, but writers that he features are. The Bush-wants-to-control-the-oilfields-and-it's-for-Israel bunch.

19. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

It's debatable that we want Iraq's oil? Greenspan doesn't think so. Neither does National Review (I trust you're familiar with the most widely circulated conservative publication in the States) in their response to Greenspan entitled, "What's Your Problem?"

ETA: the link has evidently expired but you can purchase the September '07 issue if you really want the cite, NiteShift. FWIW, very revealing (and rare) admission from the some of the nation's leading neoconservative ideologues.

#39 Ivon Denosovich, Jan 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2008
  20. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member