The right way

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Robert Snow, Aug 13, 2009.

1. exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :thumbs: you just keep interpretting one line statements to mean all you say but don't think I will sit in your bible study with that sort of interpretation.:thumbs:

Read it a few more times in context and you might get it that you are way off base.

2. matt wade Well-Known Member

Is it the Christian way to get banned from these forums multiple times and come back here, against the rules, under different aliases?

3. rbell Active Member

Actually (and this is hot off the presses), Baptistbeliever, JustChristian, Freedom, and Alatide are not the same person. They are identical quadruplets, who work for the Democratic party.

OK, that's not quite right...actually, Freedom and Alatide are conjoined twins. In an interesting natural phenomenon, they are joined in such a way that they have no right side. All left. :laugh:

4. OldRegular Well-Known Member

I thought that they were clones of an alien invader!:smilewinkgrin:

So where is the real one? Snow?:smilewinkgrin:

So that is the reason they are going around in circles!:wavey:

5. Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    All three are preparing to be contestants on "To Tell the Truth"

6. saturneptune New Member

I agree that we should contact our Congressmen to express our views assuming they are honest, and are serving our best interests. Considering 95% of them are self indulgent thieves, that would sell their soul to stay in power, I am not sure the town hall meeting is not the better approach. The best approach is to throw out every one of them in 2010