1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Sovereign will of God

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Judith, Jul 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
      If God did not give them the ability or option of being able to repent. then no. The blame goes on God because Giod did not give them a chance

In the case of fatalism, the saint has no choice, he will believe. in the case of grace THROUGH faith. the credit still goes to God. Because apart from the work of God. the so called saint would never have had the opportunity or means to trust him
    lol. once again, THE SINNER HAS NO CHOICE. and in reality THE SAINT HAS NO CHOICE.

You can't blame the sinner for never repenting WHEN HE HAS NO CHOICE OR ABILITY to repent..

He who does not believe is condemned already. Because God will not give them the ability or possibility to believe.....

Thats the fatalistic God!!

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...but you've got no problem with the 'handle' CALVINIST do you? Gives you a label, a handle, an identity, to assist you in your smear campaign against other Christians.

...no, it concisely circumvents all your smears and accusations and gets right to the heart of the matter:

Synergism: the doctrine that the human will cooperates with the Holy Ghost in the work of regeneration.

Monergism: the doctrine that the Holy Ghost acts independently of the human will in the work of regeneration.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Eternally Grateful

Faith:
    Baptist
    No your not

The earth was not promised to abrahams seed. A plot of land in palestine was (is)

Your right, IN YOU SHALL ALL THE NATIONS be blessed. we BOTH fit in this part of the covenant
    Gen 12:
    I will make you a great nation; (Israel)

Gen 15:
    13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions. 15 Now as for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age. 16 But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”
    17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:
    “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Gen 17: . 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

You my friend have no part in the above parts of the abrahamic covenant, It was not met for you or I. It was not met tobe a salvation part of the covenant or af any person. it was a covenant (I WILL COVENANT) that was made between God and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and ALL OF THEIR GENERATIONS as an ETERNAL COVENANT

Your the one who does not understand covenants, If you did, you would see your error

This is not about the mosaic covenant,

The abrahamic covenant was ETERNAL. God said so. You say it stopped in 70 AD.

your wrong

Good God my friend, are you serious?????

13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions. 15 Now as for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age. 16 But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.”
    17 And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces. 18 On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:
    “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”

Gen 17: . 8 Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”

how long is everlasting??

lol. Your about to enter my prayer bin,

You claim God never gave a land promise. well I showed you the actual covenant which PROVES you wrong.

it has diddly squat to do with dispensationalsim

it has everythign to do with what God said.

4. Eternally Grateful

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh really?

I am disussing issues with what people believe, Based on the words they are telling me.

Smear campiagn?

what do you call what you do to people who do not agree with your believe in regeneration before faith?

whatever my friend

Look at what I say and respond to that. Otherwise your just another person on one of the two sides who has no capacity to discuss the word. just wants to smear the other side with name calling, and false accusations..

5. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You seem to be obsessed with 'Calvinism'.

Free-willers, Synergists.

K. Will do.

6. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not everyone who believes faith precedes regeneration are Synergists. Most happen to be Monergists.

7. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We Christians are the descendants of Abraham. Anyone who is brought to God by the faith God gives them is a descendant of Abraham. If that is not true, then you have to throw out Romans, Galatians, Hebrews, and other Apostolic writings as false. Are you going to toss out scripture in order to reject your standing as a descendant of Abraham?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.