1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured To My Friends in the Democratic Party

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Benjamin, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's not contribute to derailing the thread with off-topic rhetoric please. Thank you.

2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can stop after your first paragraph. Which explains so well why you are trying to manufacture "debates" in paragraphs two and three. It's real simple. I don't like Trump. I don't like Hilary. A liberal is going to get elected this year because the GOP is a complete and utter disaster. Trump is a liberal. There is no GOP representative in this race even though everyone in the GOP is now making fools of themselves by politely falling in line, no doubt in a shameless act of self preservation. There is going to be an election and we are going to get a bad President. Then I'll wake up and continue living my life as I always have. I'll be fine. Will you?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To anyone that says if you don't vote for Trump you want Hillary to be President, I'd say, "no, I want a conservative in the office and I'll only vote for a conservative."

Yep. Totally agree. We can survive this. Remember, the election of 2012 was the most important election in the history of the Republic and if Obama is re-elected the country will be destroyed. Looks like the doomsayers are at it again. I just trust God with me and my family's life and I will get through another liberal in the White House no matter which of the two candidates winds up winning.

#83 InTheLight, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Indeed, our hope is not of this world.

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

HankD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look here my Democratic friends, according to wisdom of the #NEVERTRUMP movement the 2 candidates are both liberals, “merely 2 sides of the same coin" and therefore it doesn’t matter if you take away your vote from your party:

You are voting for a liberal either way, this is guaranteed, a bonafide fact, that you have absolutely nothing to lose by giving Trump the advantage in taking your vote away from your own party. [​IMG] If these devout Republicans are saying they can survive a liberal you knows it gots to be true that Trump is nothing but a liberal!!!

Again, I encourage ALL my Democratic friends to follow the strategic reasoning of the #NEVERTRUMP movement (whether or not they avoid admitting to making the “2 sides of the same coin” argument ;) ).

#NEVERHILLARY

6. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Glad you are finally being honest Benjamin that Trump is a liberal. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I am in total agreement with my #NEVERTRUMP movement friends that Trump is a liberal [​IMG] and based on that indisputable fact I encourage ALL my Democratic friends not to worry about giving any advantage to Trump by taking away their vote from their own party. You have absolutely nothing to lose! [​IMG]

Go! #NEVERHILLARY

8. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can keep trying to shoehorn our position into one of your little boxes all you want but simply repeating yourself as nauseaum isn't going work. I suggest you make peace with it now because like it or not, i'm not voting for these people.

#Sorrynotsorry

• Like Like x 1
  9. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why don't you simply instant message Crabtownboy instead of making these rambling, incoherent posts for everyone to see?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is your vote Use of Time! [​IMG] I am fully at peace with your choices. [​IMG]

...and I encourage ALL my Democratic friends to follow suit, join the #NEVERHILLARY movement, and not vote for Hillary while knowing that they can do so with a clear conscience.

11. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No joke the passive aggressive smilies are also insulting but he intends them to be. Deliberately provoking people is wrong isn't it.

Will do.:Thumbsup

#clearconscience

• Like Like x 1
  12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't believe Trump is a liberal.

He is a chameleon.

HankD

13. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Incoherent ramblings??? Making this a little personal, aren't you? [​IMG]

14. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe he has evolved and continues to evolve toward a conservative view, but tell any of my Democratic friends that. ;)

15. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    #fingerscrossed

#hopeyouareright

16. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We can read. You did post this, and in this thread:

17. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought you said he was a liberal? I encourage my politically confused friends to join me on the bench until they can at least clear up this minor point of contention. It's pretty important.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oops, that was supposed to be "don't tell", as in my personal thoughts to Hank, I did say he was a liberal in agreement of the indisputable facts as presented by my "Republican" friend's testimonies that such is true.

19. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, if you want to get personal, okay, but would you be willing to consider that perhaps it is that you merely have a bit of a comprehension problem? Just wondering. ;)

Nah, really, I wondering what took you guys so long, I mean the off topic approach wasn't working for you.

[​IMG]

20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't necessarily feel that being a chameleon is a bad thing, after all God created chameleons and gave them their disguise ability for self protection.

HankD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.