1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured True origin of new mid-west mystery illness....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 8, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know what you said is true. I just finished my second term as chairman of the county health department childrens disease and vaccination advisory committee. As chair of the committee, I was privileged to what was happening, not only in our county but in the nation, and county health departments nationwide have concerns about diseases being brought across the border.

We have seen a resurgence in Whooping Cough and TB to name a few! This newest respiratory disease is one more whooping cough like problem!

Although, there are naysayers on this board. The truth can't, and shouldn't be ignored! :type:

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

A disease can be chronic or acute. Dictionary.com says:

disease: a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.

From medterms.com
    disease: Illness or sickness characterized by specific signs and symptoms.