UK Police Hunt Down Citizens for Speaking Out Against Grooming Gangs

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by thatbrian, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, because our criminal justice system is built on hearsay, innuendo, vigilantism and lynch mob justice. Not.

You really don't get the whole Due Process/ Rule of Law thing, do you?

2. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Oh but I don't: the perps are now rightly serving lengthy stretches in jail, and the police and social services need to be held to account for their negligence. Your own victim-blaming of Kelli displays the same kind of attitude that the police did to those other girls and women: they're all just 'immoral, poor white trash who deserve it', don't they?

3. 777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which one is it? Was justice served here or were they negligent? And I don't what you think you're quoting but Kelli really does show poor judgement, bad lifestyle choices, and has a classic victim mentality (everybody's wrong except poor me, boo hoo hoo).

What Chris was trying to say was that she had to have known this guy was off, after popping his kids out one after the other, else she's just incredibly stupid, and she sounds like she is. This stalker had been going from place to place looking for her rapist lover boy:

Young girls 'left crying' when Britain First leaders arrived outside their home

Frankly, I think that woman Franzen is crazy and I'm glad she's gone but do you see that Kelli's squeeze had two older children by another woman that this nut approached?

And this happened on May 7, then she delivers a stillborn baby at 25 weeks gestation in September? If that's true, she couldn't have been more than seven weeks' pregnant and the baby delivered stillborn means the child died before or during delivery ... why did they not even try to stop labor? Too many questions and gaps to just blame one traumatizing incident for this.

"Even the day I gave birth I was convinced she was still alive. The funeral took a long time to arrange so I went to see her for two weeks every day."

WHAT????

4. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

More victim-blaming. You're just as bad as the police (who were negligent in that, although the perps were ultimately jailed, they could have arrested them a lot earlier had they done their job properly). Hint: when you're in a hole, stop digging.

5. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Child sexual exploitation: How the system failed - 'Nobody asked me any questions'

Look at the.language used by the victims' detractors and how similar it is to yours.

6. carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everyone knows that curbing free speech in Britain is more important than stopping real crime.

They're just doing what they do best. What's the big deal?

7. Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Maybe it's because we value other rights more highly than you clearly do that we rightly put limits on your 1st and 2nd Amendment rights that you hold so dear: like the right to not be terrorised in your own home, the right not to be verbally abused so you lose your unborn child, the right of our children not to be shot dead at school, etc. Little things like that. If that's what we do best then I'm proud of us for doing it.