1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vaccinations no help against Covid?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dad2, Jul 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I said some of the people and regimes pushing the vaccines are wicked. That is not the 'pro vaccine world'. That is some desperately wicked regimes and people that stand for Satanic agendas.

Surely you know the big causes that regime stands for. Abortion. Trans agenda for kids and etc.

I would be happy to run around stepping on ants that can be shown to be dangerous, but that is no excuse to ignore the elephant in the room!

Oh, and I notice you avoided and did not answer the direct questions put to you. That seems to be an answer in itself, unless you can clarify.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would not call dead babies "stepping on ants" just because they did not die of the vaccine!

Alieve, Advil, Motrine, and Asprin can be fatal to a fetus. More people have used those medications than have been vaccinated.

I do not know which answers were left unanswered, but I notice you often don't answer all I ask so I guess fair is fair.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess this was the one I missed.

I am opposed to all abortions.

But I am not willing to say medications that have a possible side effect of miscarriage is in fact an abortion.

A woman may have taken Advil, Pepto-Bismol, Aleve, aspirin, or Motrine and experienced a miscarriage, developmentally disabled, or deformed child. But the intent of the medication was not to do damage (those are possible side-effects). Same with the COVID vaccines. The CDC (the entity you call "evil"...on the CDC website) warns pregnant women to week medical advise because of potential adverse effects on the child.

4. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Since I never heard of pepto bismo whacking babies, I assumed that the numbers would be tiny in comparison to the vaccines.Thus the comparison of an ant to an elephant. Why do you have big numbers for your pepto thing?

5. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I called the wicked regimes and people wicked. Now if the CDC is part of a government, or involved in the sort of wicked agenda I mentioned, well of course it would have to be included. Why, should we exempt that and call it good? The reason I brought up abortion was not because I said the vaccines cause them. I cited that as a wicked agenda that some people push that also push the vaccines/lockdowns/masks/freedom losses etc.

6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The reason I find the dangers of Pepto-Bismol, Aleve, Motrine, aspirin, and Advil to pregnant women concerning is I believe one dead baby to be one too many.

With the COVID vacvine study there is a 2.6% chance of miscarriage. The "fake news" reports it higher because they ignore the number of pregnant women vaccinated and use the total as vaccinated women who had complicated pregnancies to come up with an inflated 14% (data dishonesty...i.e., evil).

The issue is the risk to the child and mother related to contracting COVID while pregnant is far greater than 2.6% (the risk associated with the vaccine). This risk (with COVID) includes miscarriage, respiratory disorders, pre-mature birth etc.).

I do not believe we are to address issues only if a lot of babies would die. One, to me, is too many. Every life is important....not ants.

7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree political parties are evil. The Trump Administration gave us the COVID Vaccine abs the Biden Administration wants us to all wear masks.

But God uses these things for His purposes as well. Computers did not come from the Church. Yet you seem to have no difficulty accepting that technology.

8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    @dad2

In a study, about 24 percent of the women who took NSAIDs (like Ibuprofen...Mortine, Advil, etc) had miscarriages within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy.

This is far more than the data on pregnant and the COVID vaccine.

Is Ibuprofen an abortion drug? Should it be banned? Is the use of ibuprofen giving in to evil people with Satanic agendas?

9. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Still pretending I was talking about ants rather than the comparison of magnitude and size in the ant and elephant eh? Your figures might as well be pulled from a hat as far as I am concerned. I have no reason to assume the CDC would over exaggerate danger to the reproductive system. On the contrary. Oh and by the way when we hear the vaccine could affect the reproductive system that does not mean all who get it have spontaneous abortions.

10. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    24% who took advil? Source?

"Does taking ibuprofen increase the chance of miscarriage?

Miscarriage can occur in any pregnancy. It is not known if taking ibuprofen early in pregnancy increases the chance for miscarriage. Some studies show a higher chance for miscarriage compared to those who do not take NSAIDs but other studies do not. The reason why a person is taking ibuprofen (such as a medical condition or viral infection) may have an effect on the chance of having a miscarriage."

Ibuprofen - MotherToBaby

#130 dad2, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  11. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I never mentioned anything coming from a church. Your pattern of misrepresenting what posters say continues. I do think it was not right for Trump to advocate for the agenda of the new world covid order. However, he did not push masks like some did. He did try to offer potential cures other than vaccines. I doubt he was as gung ho for lockdowns and closing churches etc as well.He also did not push killing babies carte blanche as this current regime seems to. Then there is the other evil agenda I mentioned that you ignored, the unnatural sex promotion, and attacking the created genders and such crimes perpetrated on on kids and everyone else.So yes when I see folks push wicked agendas who also push the covid vaccine I vomit up their suggestions, Others seem to lap it up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    what Christians can not do is what Paul warns about in Romans 1
    especially the last verse, many people fall on that one. "Approve of those who practice them", as well as being a hypocrite.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

A clear example is Biden's transgender agenda. Many people approve of transgenders and their rights, claiming they were born that way, God made them that way. saying we Christians must approve of them, when it is a lifestyle choice of sin they have chosen for themselves. Same with the sodomites. etc...

Notice how Elisha, the man of God treats the world.
    2 Kings 3:14
    And Elisha said, “As the Lord of hosts lives, before whom I stand, surely were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat king of Judah, I would not look at you, nor see you.

Meaning Elisha was never going to help this evil king, he had no regard for the man. But for the sake of Jehoshaphat, he did speak. So we also must speak for those who are of faith on this earth, contend with evil world powers. As did John the Baptist who spoke out about Herod.

#132 Scott Downey, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  13. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six hour warning
    This thread will be closed no sooner than 3 PM EDT / 1200 Noon PDT

14. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter