1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vaccinations no help against Covid?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dad2, Jul 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipponRedeaux

RipponRedeaux Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I abhor that practice. LOL!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    The COVID virus has not been isolated. Therefore the jab doesn't qualify as a vax.
    But I am not a fan of true vaccines either. I haven't had an inoculation since 2013. I haven't had the so-called Flu injection for ages. I think the whole mess smacks of Midieval mindlessness akin to bloodletting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The question I have, does the covid vaccine negate the natural immunity? I have heard conflicting stories about the natural immunity from only a few months (my doctor) to years (on a web site).

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know or care. Perhaps another difference between you and I is that I do not trust Fauci.

And it is important to remember that about half of the vaccines are mRNA.

5. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Eat the rich. :Biggrin

• Like Like x 1
  6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess. To be precise, the vaccine is to protect against severe symptoms and death caused by SAR-CoV-2, not COVID caused by those unisolated viruses.

7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A vaccine is "a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Your go to source, Fauci, (if your info is correct) is wrong. If the HIV shot produces antibodies and provides immunity against contracting HIV then it is a vaccine.

Next is to evaluate your claim that this mRNA HIV shot stimulates the production of antibodies and provides immunity to HIV (in which case it is a vacvine) or if it prevents the onset of AIDS without producing anti-HIV antibodies and providing immunity to HIV (in which case it is not a vaccine).

Which mRNA HIV shot were you referencing?

8. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    From what we know it does not negate natural immunity, but rather provides greater protection depending on the severty of COVID experienced and the antibodies produced.

Vaccinated people contracting COVID have experienced a lower viral load (which is why they are considered unable to transmit COVID). The antibodies produced naturally depends on the severity of the illness (several have had COVID more than once).

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Difference? I think Fauci should be convicted of crimes against humanity! I trust nothing that he says.
    Please tell me which other vaccines are mRNA? Should be easy if it’s half of them.
    http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA vaccine review final.pdf
    According to this there has not been enough trials to make any determination about them.
    While you’re at it, what about animal trials on these vaccines? Did they skip that part? Maybe because they had done some in 2012, & all the animals died. Not of the vaccine, but of the next challenge to their immune systems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I didn't realize quoting the dictionary definition was considered a conspiracy theory by some. I did see the article where they now admit that vaxxed people pass on covid as much as non vaxxed do. So I guess the much voiced theory (conspiracy) that the unvaxxed are the great danger to humankind is getting blown away.

Vaccinated people had a similar amount of virus presence as the unvaccinated, suggesting that, unlike with other variants, vaccinated people infected with the Delta variant could transmit the virus

CDC says delta variant more vaccine-resistant than previously thought

So lets see.. if the vaxxed according to the CDC are 3/4 of the infected with the variant, and pass it on as much as the unvaxxed then the vaxxed are a danger to us all!?

11. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    More and more "vaccinated" people are getting sick or dying within a short timespan of getting the jab. Of course the official narrative will be the reverse of the truth.

12. RipponRedeaux

Faith:
    Baptist
    "We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process."

That quote of 2/12/2016, is from Peter Daszak of Eco-Health. He's a zoologist. I'd say he helped orchestrate the whole plandemic. I'd also call him an eco-Fascist.

13. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm so confused, now they're saying fully vaccinated people are more susceptible to getting the delta variant- WHY???

this thing is no vaccine but the way they are pushing it on American citizens but not all the illegals is just baffling, they are all over the place. Fauci has always been a spaz of a jackboot but you have to blame the WH and their lapdog press for the worst messaging ever. These jackboots never talk about this but the vaccination rate among blacks is terrible, under ten percent. Of course, they try to act like only right-wing Trump supporters are resisting their demands, better for the narrative.

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then why are you relying so heavily on Fauci???

Also, WHAT vaccines are you talking about???

Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (not a mRNA vaccine) all conducted animal trials with NO safety concerns as a result.

When I discuss these vaccines I am speaking of Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson (the ones we use in the US).

15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I quoted a dictionary definition (Oxford).

16. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As of July 19 there were .0018% vaccinated deaths. But that does not mean these few died of the vaccine any more than everyone who died with COVID died of COVID. Remember, vaccines started with the elderly.

Your post is what you rightly called "fake news" when dealing with COVID percentages.

Looks like you are allowing your politics to affect your discernment, Brother.

17. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If they, whoever, they are, would just honestly answer three questions.
    How many people in America died in the month of June 2021?
    How many have had the jab?
    How many have not had the jab?

If vaccinated can you die? ----- Yes
    If vaccinated can you die from covid 19? ------ Yes
    If vaccinated can you get Covid 19? ----- Yes
    If vaccinated can you die form the vaccine? ----- Yes

Ask yourself the same questions if unvaccinated.

Should tell you all you need to know.

19. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I just showed a link where most of the sick were vaccinated from the CDC. I guess either the new variants change things or they were lying more in the past.

Ever wonder why there is no vaccine against the common cold? I also posted a link showing how vaxxed people spread it as much at least as the unvaxxed.

By the way the definition I cited was from a dictionary as well. Maybe some dictionaries are updated with a more politically correct definition?

One way to know if it is fake news is whether it agrees with reality outside the article.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.