1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was Satan, son of perdition, born? Yes, he was, of course, decades ago

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Oseas3, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What your spirit speaks signifies nothing, it is irrelevant. What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?
    Get ready.

2. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Message sent to the Jewish Christian people today - oneforisrael.com - the trump shall sound
    Partner with us in Helping the Gospel Reach Israel - ONE FOR ISRAEL Ministry

I am from Brazil, blessed in Abraham in accord God's will. I would like to say that the return of JESUS will be soon, but it is preceded of the manifestation of a former Cherub, that is the son of perdition, who will manifest himself as messiah of Israel. JESUS warned the people about the coming and manifestation of the false messiah, an IMPOSTER: John 5:v.43-47-CJB:
    43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you don’t accept me; if someone else comes in his own name(AN IMPOSTOR), him you will accept. 44 How can you trust? You’re busy collecting praise from each other, instead of seeking praise from God only.45 “But don’t think that it is I who will be your accuser before the Father. Do you know who will accuse you? Moshe, the very one you have counted on! 46 For if you really believed Moshe, you would believe me; because it was about me that he wrote. 47 But if you don’t believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

And Paul, Apostle of the Lord JESUS, warned or rather prophesied, saying:
    2Thes.2:v.1-12CJB:
    But in connection with the coming of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah and our gathering together to meet him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to be easily shaken in your thinking or anxious because of a spirit or a spoken message or a letter supposedly from us claiming that the Day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way.
    For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom. 4 He will oppose himself to everything that people call a god or make an object of worship; he will put himself above them all, so that he will sit in the Temple of God and proclaim that he himself is God.[a]
    5 Don’t you remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, so that he may be revealed in his own time.
    (The time arrived. It will fulfil soon, because the son of perdition was born decades ago, and is among the people of Israel).
    When this man who avoids Torah comes, the Adversary will give him the power to work all kinds of false miracles, signs and wonders. 10 He will enable him to deceive, in all kinds of wicked ways, those who are headed for destruction because they would not receive the love of the truth that could have saved them. 11 This is why God is causing them to go astray, so that they will believe the Lie. 12 The result will be that all who have not believed the truth, but have taken their pleasure in wickedness, will be condemned.

The trump shall sound

3. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The people must be woken up, it's time scream loudly; it's midniiiiiiiight.!!!

The bridegroom comes; they that are ready will go in with Him to the marriage: and the door will be shut. Mat. 25:v.10 This prophecy will fulfil LITERALLY from now on. The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

Our LORD was sat upon the mount of Olives, and the disciples came unto him privately, saying; Tell us: what shall be the sign of thy coming? and of the END of the world? Mat. 24:v. 3.

JESUS answered, saying: many shall be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another; many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many; and because INIQUITY shall abound (the mystery of iniquity doth already work: , only he who now letteth will let, until He be taken out of the way-2Thes.2:v.7), the love of MANY shall wax cold; but he that shall endure unto the END, the same shall be saved. Mat.24:v.10-13

Luke 13:v.25 - JESUS warned: When once the Master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door (it means : he who now letteth will be taken out of the way), and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:...

So, let us be ready to go in with Him to the marriage: the door will be shut very soon as the door of the Ark of Noah, and many will be at the side out, and will lose their soul.

In Christ JESUS
    Oseas (Hosea)

4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Do you remember what will happen with the sea henceforth? Oh in fact there will be no more sea. Take in mind, the Word, I mean, our God, will do this, it will not be a magic, but a process. The END of this world will be LITERALLY terrible, and will happen henceforth.

Peter prophesied saying the heavens and the earth will be DISSOLVED. It means that the preaching of the Old and New Testaments will be valid no more, it will have effect for salvation no more, both Dispensations of the two covenant will be DISSOLVED, because the millennial God's Kingdom -the third heaven-will be established with Judgments-Daniel 7:v.27.

The message of the third heaven is exclusively of the righteous Judgment of God. And the earth-Israel-, that is the carnal Israel and follower of the false messiah(John 5:v.43), the son of perdition, they also will perish by complete. In fact, only 144000 of the twelve tribes will be saved, that is the remnant.

The carnal Israel and the "sea"-the Gentile peoples- they all will perish for ever.

Revelation 21:v.1 - And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea(Gentile peoples).

2 Peter 3
    7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED (henceforth), what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you.

Revelation 11:v.15-18
    15 - The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever

THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection
    Amen

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oseas3 - I have made a note on your OP - (post # 1)
    What version are you using

6. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Dear Salty

I realize that there is a misunderstanding.

Evidently there is no need to mention any version of the Bible because the question is not a Bible verse.

I opened the Topic -
    Was Satan, son of perdition, born? Yes, he was, of course, decades ago
    And I started the post with the question: Don't you know that Satan has already been born?

I just aimed to direct readers to a source for a discussion when I mentioned 2 Thessalonians 2:v.3-4 as a reference.

Taking this opportunity, I reiterate my concern to alert my brothers to the manifestation of the son of doom, it will not be long, very likely until the middle of this new decade.

Let us be prepared because there will be a spiritual War against the Dragon as is written in Revelation 12 and 16:v.13-16, in any biblical version.

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection
    Amen

7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Topic was opened with a question: - Was Satan, son of perdition, born? Yes, he was, of course, decades ago. And it was started with another question: Don't you know that Satan has already been born?

Here is more one question: May the Bible be banned in the Western world?

Answers in Genesis CEO and President Ken Ham has suggested that it might not be long before the Bible is banned in the Western world, reflecting on news stories of prison chaplains being forced to resign for quoting Bible passages.
    "This is an alarming example of how quickly Christians are losing religious freedom across the West. In this case, it wasn't even acceptable for this chaplain to use God's Word during a chapel service — a completely voluntary service where those attending would expect to hear from God's Word. It won't be long before we see this happening in other countries, including America," Ham said in an article for AiG Thursday.
    "And really, the authorities are saying the Bible itself is not suitable for people! How long before it will be outlawed?"...
    .."Christians are increasingly being punished for the free exercise of their faith and for standing on God's Word and holding to biblical convictions about sin. This is especially apparent with the gay lobby. They claim they want acceptance and tolerance, yet anyone who dares express disagreement with their agenda or lifestyle is boycotted or dragged off to court and punished,""

Ken Ham: How Long Will It Be Before the Bible Is Banned and Religious Freedom Is Lost?

#67 Oseas3, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  8. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter. Prv. 25:v.2KJV

God gets glory from concealing things; kings get glory from investigating things. Prov.25:v.2 CJB

I work exclusively with the Word of God - the Word is God.

Based in the verses above, what do you say of this? Revelation 13:v.16-18 CJB
    16 Also it forces everyone — great and small, rich and poor, free and slave — to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead
    17 preventing anyone from buying or selling unless he has the mark, that is, the NAME of the Beast (Beast of the earth - Israel) or the NUMBER of its NAME.
    18 This is where wisdom is needed; those who understand should count the NUMBER of the Beast, for it is the number of a person, and its NUMBER is 6 - 6 - 6.

Revelation 17:v.1-3 & 6-7 & 9-10 & 12 & 14
    1 ... Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the Great Whore that sits upon many waters:
    (waters? the waters where the woman sits are peoples, and nations, multitudes, and tongues-verse 15)
    2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    3 ... and I saw a woman (the Roman Catholic Church) sit upon a scarlet coloured Beast
    (the Papacy), full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

6 I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
    7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the Beast
    (Beast of sea) that carrieth her (the Papacy), which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

9 ... Here is the mind which hath wisdom.
    The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman (the Roman Catholic Church) sitteth. (She sits also upon many waters-inhabitants of the seven mountains)
    10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space (42 months - Revelation 13:v.5-Check it out).

12 The ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but
    (the 10 kings will) receive power as kings one hour (for a short time of 42 months) with the Beast (of sea - Rev.13:v.2) ... and the Dragon -the Beast of earth-Revelation 13:verse 11- gave him - to the Beast of sea - his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority (Beast of sea-Revelation 13:v.1-10) - In this time there will be TWO Beasts reigning together- the Beast of sea(Gentile Beast) and the Beast of the earth-Israel (a Jewish Beast).
    14 These (TWO BEASTS) shall make WAR
    (Armageddon) with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful. (Air-heaven-Rev.12:v.3-4 + Magog-Gentile peoples- + Eddon - that means red- Jewish people = Armageddon - contraction of Air+Magog+Eddon)

Why the Dragon
    -the Beast of earth like a lamb- the false lamb, Revelation 13:verse 11- will give to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority? Rev. 13:v.2 - Yes, why?
    Now, it is because one of the seven heads of the Beast of sea will be wounded to death, mortally - Revelation 13:v.3 - but
    his deadly wound was healed:
    and all the WORLD wondered after the Beast (this is prophecy),verse 4 and they - the WORLD - worshipped (will worship) the Dragon - the Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah, an IMPOSTOR, which gave power unto the Beast (of sea): and they -the WORLD-worshipped the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? - What about you, brother. Are you going to join this War or are you going to be a coward? or chicken out?

continues below

9. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Continuation of above

AGAIN: Revelation 17: v.9-10 -
    It was written around 95 AD or around 65 years after JESUS's ascension.
    9 ... Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman (the Roman Catholic Church) sitteth. The woman sits also upon many waters, and the waters where the woman sits are peoples, and nations, multitudes, and tongues-verse 15.

Now see: the waters where the woman sits are peoples, and nations, multitudes, and tongues-verse 15- and they -the peoples, and nations, multitudes, and tongues-
    are upon the 7 heads of the Beast of sea, which are 7 mountains, which are evidently the 7 regions of the Earth and their nations: 7 regions are: Europe, and Asia, and Africa, and Oceania(Austrália), and the three America - North America, South America, and Central America. The Papacy and the woman, the Roman Catholic Church, a Great Whore, which rides upon the Beast-the Papacy- have the headquarter in the Vatican City also built on seven hills, and their monstrous and satanic religious SYSTEM is spread in the seven(7) regions of the Earth - the seven heads of the Beasts of sea - which are seven mountains.

The 10 kings will be linked to the Beast of sea,
    only and only when the Beast of the earth-the Beast like a lamb, with its two horns, speaking as a Dragon, manifest himself and gives to the Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority. Rev. 13:v.2

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space
    (42 months - Revelation 13:v.5-Check it out).

In the year 95 AD was not known yet the title of Pope, Scriptures speak of the Popes as "kings". By the way, the woman - the Roman Catholic Church - rides upon the Papacy , with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    As we know, the Beast of sea through his woman -the Roman Catholic Church- always have a relationships with the kings or rulers of the Earth.

That said, who are the seven kings linked to the structures of the Beat of sea-and Roman Catholic Church?

When is elected a Pope, he changes his own name and uses a NEW name or nickname,
    actually a false name as the prostitutes do.

Here goes who are these 7 "Kings": they are of a specific lineage of Popes nicknamed Paulus, as follow:

Paulus I - he reigned from May 29, 757 – June 28, 767 -
    Paulus II - reigned from August 30, 1464 – July 26, 1471 -
    Paulus III - reigned from October 13, 1534 – Nov 10, 1549 -
    Paulus IV - reigned from May 23, 1555 – Aug 18, 1559 -
    Paulus V - reigned from May 16, 1605 – Jan 28, 1621 -
    Paulus VI - reigned from June 21, 1963 – August 6, 1978 -

Note: We are in the year 2,020 in accord Christian calendar. The prophecy of Revelation was written 1,925 years ago, and today it is very advanced in the time, today we MUST say that the above SIX of the 7 "kings" have fallen, they already died, and are destined to eternal perdition, to the hell's fire.

Paulus VII -
    This is the NAME of the seventh "king" and may be the last Pope, he is not yet come; and when he cometh, he MUST continue a short space, i.e. 42 months or 1,260 days, no more, no more, as it is determined by the Word of God in Revelation 13:v.5. - the Word is God -

Be careful and get ready

10. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, the Scripture says five had fallen, one is(at that time) & the 7th is yet to come. Has nothing to do with popes.

The beast who speax as a lamb will be the false prophet. & the AC's sidekick.

While I believe the harlot on the beast is the RCC, we see the beast-the man, not his empire-turns on her. And remember, the AC won't acknowledge God nor anything that's worshipped as a god but himself.

And, I believe that, like Napoleon & Hitler, the AC will come from "nowhere". He will be of Roman descent, but there are descendants of Romans all over earth, & not just Italians.

Also, look for the Jews to build a new temple in jerusalem, where the AC will commit the "abomination of desolation".

11. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, it has to do with the Papacy, EVIDENTLY ,but you know not, for here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman - the Great Whore - sitteth, and about these seven kings, the book of Revelation says five are fallen, and one is, and the other-the seventh-is not yet come (HE WILL COME NOW IN THE LAST WEEK); and when he cometh, he must continue a short space - 42 MONTHS - Revelation 17:v.9-10 combined with Revelation 13:v.5. Therefore, Scriptures reveal the 7 kings make part REALLY of the religious and satanic structures of the Papacy-the Beast of sea-. You contradict and counterfeit Scriptures with your false interpretation of the Word of God- the Word is God - and in this way deceive my brothers in Christ.

The MAN Beast of the earth-the dry land, the clay, Israel, he will manifest himself as a lamb of two horns, his two horns are two kingdoms, the two horns reveal his origin, his root.

Unlike JESUS, the real lamb, God's lamb, whose TESTIMONY is the Spirit of Prophecy, on the other hand, "The beast who speax as a lamb will be the false", yes, a false lamb, a false messiah, a Jewish Master of Torah, a Rabbi, and you call him as prophet, but false, as you say,
    in fact he is a strong and religious and satanic MAN, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, he is an ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST FALSE MESSIAH, head of the main religion of Israel, the Judaism. Scripture reveals this ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST FALSE MESSIAH AND ALSO AS A FALSE PROPHET AS A MASTER OF TORAH, a Rabbi, and reveal him as a deceiver, OF COURSE, as is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.9-11:
    9 - Even him - the false messiah -, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie -
    Check it out in John 5:v.43-47.

Oh no, you, not we, you "see the beast-the man, not his empire-turns on her". If you had a Bible to read instead story, you would have learned that who turns on her were the 10 kings-10 horns- Revelation 17:v.16 -
    16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the Beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

You are a mere storyteller, and zero in the prophetical message of Revelation. In my understanding, who explains better the book of Revelation is the angel of the LORD, you should learn from him: JESUS said: Rev. 22: v.16 and 18 -
    16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
    18 For
    I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any MAN shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him - unto that MAN - the plagues that are written in this book:
    See, these words are from JESUS, not me, I only confirm what JESUS said.

Be careful or get ready.

12. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "What a maroon!"
    -Bugs Bunny

No pope has ruled the world, nor will. The 5 kings(kingdoms) that had fallen when the Rev was given are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, & Greece. The one that then was then was Rome. The 7th was the Holy Roman Empire. (ended 1806) The 8th will be assembled from the peoples that made up the 7th, the HRE. That'll be the antichrist's empire. The 10 rulers who will give the AC their authority will turn on the RCC at his behest.

The beast from the earth will be the false prophet who will be the AC's sidekick & spokesman. He will do miracles in his boss' presence by Satan's power, & bring on the marka the beast (some sorta microchip) at the AC's command.

And I have Bibles, several of them. unlike you, I don't use the KJV except as a study version along with the Geneva, Tyndale's Wycliffe's etc. For SERIOUS Scripture reading, I use MODERN versions in OUR English, free of the KJV's goofs & booboos.

And I also have 3 encyclopediae right in fronta me, as well as other history boox. Try studying about the popes before you holler about them. Yes, there have been some evil popes & a few good ones, & while some of them had extensive power, none of them have ruled a world-dominating empire.

God will send the strong delusion after the marka the beast has been issued, especially upon those who take it very-willingly. Remember, God said ALL who take it shall be lost.

The RCC might well help the AC take power, but when he has no further use for it, he will have his empire turn on it. A forerunner was Hitler, who did the same thing, only his influence was limited to western Europe & a portion of Asia.

You're just another "conspiracy theory" wannabee, as this other dude who insists the AC is JFK, who will miraculously re-appear with the wound that took off a third of his head healed. (Not to mention that he was born 103 years ago !)

I reply to your horse feathers only for the sake of other readers so they won't believe your Scripture-twisting & tall tales. I strongly advise you to PRAY FOR THE TRUTH, & study some history while you're at it.

13. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Yes, it has to do with the Papacy, EVIDENTLY ,but you know not, for here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman - the Great Whore - sitteth, and about these seven kings, the book of Revelation says five are fallen, and one is, and the other-the seventh-is not yet come (HE WILL COME NOW IN THE LAST WEEK); and when he cometh, he must continue a short space - 42 MONTHS - Revelation 17:v.9-10 combined with Revelation 13:v.5. Therefore, Scriptures reveal the 7 kings make part REALLY of the religious and satanic structures of the Papacy-the Beast of sea-. You contradict and counterfeit Scriptures with your false interpretation of the Word of God- the Word is God - and in this way deceive my brothers in Christ.

Unlike JESUS, the real lamb, God's lamb, whose TESTIMONY is the Spirit of Prophecy, on the other hand, "The beast who speax as a lamb will be the false", yes, a false lamb, a false messiah, a Jewish Master of Torah, a Rabbi, and you call him as prophet, but false, as you say,
    in fact he is a strong and religious and satanic MAN, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, he is an ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST FALSE MESSIAH, head of the main religion of Israel, the Judaism. Scripture reveals this ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST FALSE MESSIAH AND ALSO AS A FALSE PROPHET AS A MASTER OF TORAH, a Rabbi, and reveal him as a deceiver, OF COURSE, as is written in 2 Thessalonians 2:v.9-11:
    9 - Even him - the false messiah -, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie - Check it out in John 5:v.43-47.

Oh no, you, not we, you "see the beast-the man, not his empire-turns on her". If you had a Bible to read instead story, you would have learned that who turns on her were the 10 kings-10 horns- Revelation 17:v.16 -
    16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the Beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

You are a mere storyteller, and zero in the prophetical message of Revelation. In my understanding, who explains better the book of Revelation is the angel of the LORD, you should learn from him: JESUS said: Rev. 22: v.16 and 18 -
    16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
    18 For I testify unto every MAN that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any MAN shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him - unto that MAN - the plagues that are written in this book:
    See, these words are from JESUS, not me, I only confirm what JESUS said.

Be careful or get ready.

14. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How silly !

This "pope=antichrist" stuff was started long ago, & was proven false long ago, but it still hung around. Another false doctrine, preterism, was started because of it. Scripture plainly calls the AC "THE" man-not 'men'-of sin, THE son-not 'sons'- of perdition, THAT Evil, THE beast, THE prince.

There were no five fallen popes in John's time. In reality, Peter was never a pope; he was never bishop of Rome. The 5 fallen kings (kingdoms) were Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, & Greece. The one that then was, was Rome. The 7th was the Holy Roman Empire (ended 1806) & the 8th will be the empire of the antichrist, formed at first from many of the peoples that made up the HRE. Evidently, your knowledge of history is nil, as is your understanding of Scripture.

Rev. 133 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
    Seen THAT cometa pass in the RCC? When Napoleon busted the pope in 1798, later restoring the papacy to Rome, did the WHOLE WORLD start worshipping satan & the papacy?????????? (Note that I use an ACCURATE Bible, not the outdated KJV.)

Rev. 13: 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Seen THAT happen yet? Note that they worship a "him", the antichrist, not his empire. remember, the harlot who rides the beast (empire) is the RCC, but "she" doesn't do it too long.

Your "antichrist=pope" garbage was shot down long before you were born. You seemtabee just another quack pushing an old false doctrine.

15. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I didn't miss a thing. Scripture from Daniel thru Rev indicate the AC will be one man, & he will be the most-evil person to ever live, as he will be cast alive into the LOF without passing "GO" or collecting $200.

16. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I saw the most-ridiculous thing along this line on another site. There's an idiot who believes the AC is JFK, & that he will miraculously re-appear with the wound that took off a third of his head fully healed. I told the dude he'd have Elvis as his sidekick & Marilyn Monroe as his girlfriend, & the Grinch as his chauffeur.

While the genius here isn't THAT bad yet, his hooey has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. I hope no reader here actually BELIEVES any of it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Oh no, you, not we, you "see the beast-the man, not his empire-turns on her". What you posted is not true, it's a false interpretation of Revelation.
    If you had a Bible to read instead story, you would have learned that who turns on her were the 10 kings-10 horns- Revelation 17:v.16 says clearly: - 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the Beast, these shall hate the whore - the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie - Check it out in John 5:v.43-47.

Oh no, you, not we, you "see the beast-the man, not his empire-turns on her". What you posted is not true, it's a false interpretation of Revelation.

If you had a Bible to read instead story, you would have learned that who turns on her were the 10 kings-10 horns- Revelation 17:v.16 says clearly: - 16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the Beast, these shall hate the whore - the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Yes, it has to do with the Papacy, EVIDENTLY , but you know not, for here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman - the Great Whore - sitteth, and the seven kings, the book of Revelation says five are fallen, and one is, and the other-the seventh-is not yet come (HE WILL COME NOW IN THE LAST WEEK);
    [/COLOR]
    and when he -THE SEVENTH-cometh, he must continue a short space - 42 MONTHS - Revelation 17:v.9-10 combined with Revelation 13:v.5. Therefore, Scriptures reveal the 7 kings make part REALLY of the religious and satanic structures of the Papacy-the Beast of sea-.
    You , YOUR SPIRIT , contradict and counterfeit Scriptures with false interpretation of the Word of God- the Word is God - and in this way YOUR SPIRIT deceives my brothers in Christ.

The book of Revelation that God given to the LORD Jesus Christ after 65 years of His ascension, written around 95 AD, it is a prophetic book, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy(Rev.19:v.10). Do not you know that prophecy speaks of the future things, not of the past as you have interpreted? There is not prophecy speaking of past-time, this is a monstrous and devilish LIE.

Be careful or get ready, you will surely weep and gnash your teeth.

#77 Oseas3, Dec 10, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  18. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

19. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, Salty, I figured you'da jumped in by now-if you can stop laughing long enough !

20. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

For to speak of prophecy, it is necessary first of all to have the Spirit of Christ, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19-10. This explain why you do not quote Scriptures in your posts, in fact the Word of God is far from your heart, you show yourself as a storyteller, a mere storyteller, whose messages are good for nothing.

The book of Revelation that God given to the LORD Jesus Christ after 65 years of His ascension, written around 95 AD, it is a prophetic book, the testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy(Rev.19:v.10). Do not you know that the prophet prophesies only and only of the future things, not of the past events as you have interpreted erroneously? There is not prophet who prophesies of past time events, what you say it doesn’t exist, it is ridiculous, this is a monstrous and devilish LIE of you, your mind is still in darkness, who prophesies, prophesies of futures events, EVIDENTLY.

There is not any true interpretation of Scriptures from you, you are a counterfeiter and mockery of the Word of God, with that evil baggage of yours you will never enter the kingdom of God that will be established in this millennium, the seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ, or the seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day.

You are wrong completely, falsifying Scriptures as do all false prophets, and sowing false interpretation of Scriptures, sowing your lies, sowing doctrines of demons, sowing your tares, and the worse of all , you are doing this for your own destruction and perdition. Even your evil spirit intends to carry others to perdition through your traps, trying trapping the souls under your LIES through your devilish trap.

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God.

Revelation 22:v.16-19

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
    If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God -
    THE WORD IS GOD -shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Be careful
    or be prepared, you will surely weep and gnash your teeth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.