1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Was Satan, son of perdition, born? Yes, he was, of course, decades ago

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Oseas3, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your goofy stuff IS good for some laughs, but I doubt that anyone with the sense God gace a grape takes you seriously.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    JESUS SAID:
    43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walks through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none, t
    hen he return into his former house from whence he came out, and takes with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. - This will fulfill LITERALLY in the current time, and from now on and until the END of the world. The Word is God, understand?
    Therefore, be careful or GET READY for "the Lord weighs the spirits". You are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting.

Your words are irrelevant, understand? They are good for nothing. What matters is the Word of God, the Word is God, understand? In other words, what prevails is the Word of God, yeah, the Word is God. You are Judged by the Word of God: "the Lord weighs the spirits". You are weighed in the balances, and are found wanting.

Be careful or get ready, you will surely weep and gnash your teeth. The Word is God and fulfills automatically.

Revelation 22:v.18-19
    18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

#82 Oseas3, Dec 11, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
  3. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Better heed the verses you keep posting, as your habit of repeating a proven-false doctrine, that "antichrist=popes" is ADDING NEW MEANINGS to Scripture, which is as sinful as changing its words. (I don't use the outdated KJV, but only MODERN translations in OUR English. That's not changing the words, but accurately translating them into OUR language, as the Holy Spirit did at the "1st pentecost".)

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It is not a surprise your spirit making a defense of the Antichrist - Popes, actually your own self are within of the religious system of the red Dragon, but not working within of the religious structure of his seven heads, neither within his 10 horns, but working within his TAIL, yeah, within the TAIL of the red Dragon. In fact your spirit works for the devilish kingdom of the red Dragon, working within the religious structures of his TAIL.

Ok, but you have only and only the letter of the "MODERN translations in OUR English", and have not the Spirit: the letter KILLS, the Spirit gives life. According Scriptures, you are a killer of souls, it is not a surprise you are a master at making traps to hunt the souls and kill them. Many many have apostatized of the faith through spirits like yours.
    As prophesied Ezekiel 13:v.19 CJB - 19 You dishonor me before my people for a few handfuls of barley and crumbs of bread, killing people who should not die and sparing those who should not live, by your lying to my people, who love hearing lies.’-

Ezekiel 13:v.19 KJV - 19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

Romans 3:v.13-19
    13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

5. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sure you didn't write sermons for Jungle Jimmy Jones ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Is he of your legion inside the structures of the red Dragon's TAIL?

7. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Genesis 1:v.16-19

16 And God made TWO great LIGHTS;

(1) the Greater Light to rule the day,

(2) and the Lesser Light to rule the night:

he made the STARS also.

17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven(Ephesians 1:v.3) to give light upon the earth,

19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth Day.

The Greater Light

2, 000 years ago, or 4,000 years after God to start His Plan of Restoration or Restitution of all things, God sent the Greater Light. In Him was life; and the life was the Light of men. And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

It was around 30 years after he END of the fourth Day, so a new millennium had already started, when The Greater Light said: John 12:v.44:

He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on Him that sent me.

45 And he that seeth me seeth Him that sent me.

46 I am come a Light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the Word that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the last Day. -that is the 7th and last Day, or 7th and last millennium-

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. Alleluuiaaaa!

John 16:v.28 - 28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

The Lesser Light

It was around 4,033 years, and the Greater Light said unto His disciples: John 16:v.7to15

now I go my way to Him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of Judgment, because the prince of this world is Judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all Truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1John 5:v.7 - There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One.

The STARS - God made the STARS also. The Word is God.
    And the evening and the morning were the fourth Day.

2,000 years ago the Most High God started His process of creation of STARS through JESUS -the Greater Light-, by the way, Daniel had already prophesied, saying: They that be WISE shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the STARS for ever and ever.

Revelation 1:v.20 -
    The mystery of the seven STARS which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven STARS are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Job 25:v. 4-5 reveal -

4 How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
    5 Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the STARS are not pure in His sight.

Revelation 12:v.3-4

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3 - check it out); and behold a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the STARS of heaven(Ephesians 1:v.3), and did cast them to the earth:

Listen you all STARS of the Lord, be careful, take care with the TAIL of the red Dragon, if you discern not who are the TAIL of the red Dragon in this terrible and perilous time, though you be a STAR of heaven (Ephesians 1:v.3) you may be cast down to the earth by the TAIL of the red Dragon and lose your soul for ever.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Revelation 22:v.17 - 7 - 12

17 The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

7 - Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

12- And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yeah, I've been thinking I had to have dated his sister at least once....

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So you are familiar with him of body and soul.

10. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

Matthew 24:v.29-30
    29 Immediately
    AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    30 And then shall appear
    the SIGN
    of the Son of man in heaven:

Greetings

I chose those verses I would like to comment them by the very Word of God.
    The verses above is about stars, and sun, and moon. Well, the material things are figure of spiritual things. The parables of JESUS are good examples, am I right?

Being moon a natural satellite, it is not capable of having its own light, what we see at night, as you know, is only sunlight, which in contact with the moon's surface, reflects its rightness to Earth.
    The Holy Spirit also, he has no light of its own as JESUS said: "he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come, he shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that the (person of) Holy Spirit shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you".

Speaking spiritually (the material things are figure of Spiritual things), we can say that moon
    (the person of Holy Spirit, the Lesser Light, and the true Church of Christ, or His body with the true believers), they reflect the brightness, the Light of JESUS, to Earth (to the inhabitants of earth). Speaking materially, the Moon has nothing to do with day, day has to do with Sun exclusively. In other words, the Church without the Light of JESUS stand in darkness of the night only.

God gives us great revelations by the prophet Malachi. Malachi 4:1-3

1 For, behold, the Day cometh (the Lord's Day),that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the Day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    2 But unto ye(them) that fear my NAME (what NAME-John 17:v.6) shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and they shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

The verses 2-3 above show us prophetically the growth of God's people after God sent JESUS - the Greater Light - on the fourth Day,
    or around 4,000 years after God had started His works on His Plan of Restoration of all things as is written in John 5:v.17 and Acts 3:v.19-24-Check it out.

The question is:
    How to understand spiritually Isaiah 13:10 "For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine"???
    Well, if the Sun -the Greater Light-JESUS- be darkened as is prophesied, how will the Moon-His Church with its stars and Holy Spirit- reflect its brightness to Earth?
    Impossible.

An another question is:
    What kind of event is this able to prevent the Light of JESUS, the Great Light, reflect on His Church? Which is clothed with HIS Light, the Light of the Sun, that is, clothed with the brightness of His Light? By the Word of God, not mine word, this terrible event must occur according to what was revealed by JESUS in Revelation 9: v.1-3 and 11-12:
    1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
    2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose
    a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the Sun and the Air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
    3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given POWER, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
    11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit (angel of the abyss-Beast of the earth), whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
    12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Isaiah 13:v.10 combined with Mat.24:v.29, as below:
    Mat 24:29 Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days shall the Sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the STARS shall fall from heaven-Revelation 12:v.4 , and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (evidently)
    With the manifestation of the ANGEL of the abyss, a former Cherub, son of perdition, Abaddon - Revelation 9 and 2 Thessalonians 2 - whose EVENT must occur in the middle of the last week-Daniel 9:v.27-then will be established the Abomination of Desolation- whose MAN will manifest himself like a lamb, and he speaks as a Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11, in fact a false lamb, a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah (JOHN 5:V.43), AN IMPOSTER, Who (as a Jewish messiah) will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

JESUS said: John 9:v.4-5:
    4 I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.
    Why can no man work? It because the Sun will be darkened and the darkness, the night, will cover even the Church that is clothed with the Light of the the Great Light-JESUS. Revelation 12:v.13 to 17.

Well, there will be a battle or a War against the Devil and his messengers, that old serpent, and Satan, even now in the current time of Apocalypse, and now he is called of red Dragon, that is the new name of Satan.

May our LORD God bless and keep us, and give us His protection. Amen.

11. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The SIGN
    of the Son of man
    will appear
    in heaven:

Heaven? What heaven?
    What heaven are you in, or are we? If in the second heaven, evidently. Oh no, didn't you know still? Do not you feel blessed yet by the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ? If you feel not, then ...

If you don't feel it, then ... then you must be careful with the
    red Dragon of 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a TAIL, it because the red Dragon is still in the same heavenly environment that the Church of the LORD is in the current time, and the Dragon can cast you from heaven to earth by his TAIL, do you understand?

Be careful - Revelation 12:v.3-4 -
    and get ready for the War and its consequences - verses 7-17.

Yeah, the Church of the LORD are still in the second heaven:
    Ephesians 1:v.3 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: ---> Behold, the third is to come: Luke 20:v.35-36 and Revelation 11:15-18 - Check it out.

12. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The great men of all nations are desperate in how to manage their countries, each day that passes is more difficult and governance gets worse, day after day, from now on -2021- they will go madden because are IMPOTENT, impotent for leading and govern.

The Lamb's wrath will greatly torment them. They are already being severely punished by the plague, by the pestilence, there will be food shortages and hunger will worsen in the world, countries will be overthrown.

Yet materially speaking, the punishments do not stop there, for there will be several earthquakes in various places in the days ahead, specificaly to happen now in the END of the world, the overdeveloped inhabitants of this generation although with their technologies and advanced scientific knowledge they will see and suffer a tribulation and anguish like never before, in any time before, terrible, very terrible , materially speaking.

On the other hand, spiritually speaking, suffering will be felt hellishly, and with no chance of escaping because the time to save oneself is over, yes, it is over.

So, he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
    Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Rev. 22:v.11 and 15 and 12

Be careful and get ready

13. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    THE LAST DECADE

01-01-2021 is the FIRST DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The great men of all nations are desperate in how to manage their countries, each day that passes is more difficult and governance gets worse, day after day, from now on - year 2021- they will go madden because are IMPOTENT, yeah, impotent for leading and govern or ruler their countries.

The Lamb's wrath will greatly torment them. They are already being severely punished by severe plague, that is by the pestilence, also there will be food shortages and hunger will worsen in the world, countries will be overthrown.

Yet materially speaking, the punishments do not stop there, for there will be several earthquakes in various places in the days ahead, specifically to happen now in the END of the world, the overdeveloped inhabitants of this generation although with their technologies and advanced scientific knowledge they will see and suffer a tribulation and anguish like never before, in any time before, terrible, very terrible , materially speaking.

On the other hand, spiritually speaking, suffering will be felt hellishly, and with no chance of escaping because the time to save oneself is over, yes, it is over.

So, he that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
    Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Rev. 22:v.11 and 15 and 12

Be careful, or get ready for rewards

14. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    THE LAST DECADE - COUNTDOWN

06-01-2021 is the SIXTH DAY of the LAST DECADE of the world of Devil.

The LAST WEEK - Daniel 9;v.27 - is within of this LAST DECADE.

Be careful and get ready

15. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You heard the guy they are "closed". They are done "saving themselves"^.

I think God will pull off an upset much to the disappointment to the doom and gloom obsessed folks.

Worry, anxiety and fear. Awful lot comes folks who SAY they trust God.

If one actually trusts God. Not much to worry about at all. Learn to trust God.

16. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What prevails is the Word of God, understand? The Word is God.

God - the Word - does not do what you think that He will do, remember that
    the Apostle Peter was censured by JESUS because spoke like you just said, actually your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective.

According Matthew 16:v.21-23

From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto His disciples, how that He must suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day according Scriptures.

Then Peter took Him, and began to rebuke Him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

But JESUS turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: you are a stumblingblock in my path: your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective!

17. utilyan

Site Supporter

Folks obsessed with the future are not satisfied with God given present moment. Fundamental lack of trust in God.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What prevails is the Word of God, understand? The Word is God. Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective.

According Matthew 16:v.21-23

From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto His disciples, how that He must suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day according Scriptures.

Then Peter took Him, and began to rebuke Him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

But JESUS turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: you are a stumblingblock in my path: your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective!

19. utilyan

Site Supporter

Matthew 6

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Tell us that verse is false and you have a case.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Luke 13:v.25-28

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.