Whose Son is YHVH, the Christ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Seve, Aug 15, 2012.

1. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

inherit does not mean the same as enter.

2. Moriah New Member

You do not care one bit that you are lying about me.

I did not ever deny that Jesus was raised from the dead.

You sure defend a Catholic doctrine, an unexplainable Catholic doctrine. Don’t they even say it is impossible to understand, because their explanation makes no sense.
    Tell me, since Jesus in the flesh is God, and Jesus existed with God from the beginning before coming to earth and IS God, why do you keep calling him the “second person in the Godhead”? Jesus is God, how is he second

No Old Testament works to make myself clean before worshipping God, only faith in what Jesus did, faith in his blood. That does not mean we are not to confess, or cannot do anything else!

There is no scripture that says all men are totally depraved. That is a manufactured belief. Faith come from hearing…if all are totally depraved, then how did they hear?

You just keep making up stuff about me.

I am sure of my salvation. I am sure because I obey.

You have left over Catholic teachings going on. The Catholics teach it is a sin to miss church. They believe it is sin because you are missing out on the real blood and body of Jesus in the wafer for you to ingest.

If all are meant to leave and teach other in different lands, then why does the scriptures not tell us of all the Galatians, Romans, Hebrews, Thessalonians, Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, and Corinthians being gone to minister to other countries?

We are to aim for perfection. We are to be holy. We are not to continue sinning. That is what the Bible says.

You lie about my beliefs. You say things that I have not ever said.

Jesus himself saved me personally. Nothing you can say can make me feel as though I am not saved. In fact, you would be showing how wicked you are if I did not have this assurance from Jesus.

James says such a faith cannot save a man. Why do you ignore, deny, and twist that truth?

I see exactly what you are saying, and it is false doctrines. You say an unsaved man could not see what you see…be careful how you judge, it could be the very way and thing for which you are judged.

I could not care less about your human wisdom.

Paul is talking about no works of the law like circumcision, and animal sacrifices, Paul is not talking about OBEYING GOD.

You miss where circumcision is mentioned.
    The chapter numbers and the scripture numbers were added later.
    Try reading it fluidly from the chapter before and after.

For centuries upon centuries upon centuries the Gentiles were not included, and the Jews had to do animal sacrifices, observance of special days, and circumcision, but you think that was not talked about, that God including the Gentiles now would not be discussed is more than ridiculousness. That you would think the laws of the Jews were not discussed is a denial of the Truth.

Ha ha ha Philip explained Jesus, as he was taught in the New Testament times. LOL

The way you debate is to lie.

We do not even have to understand to obey Jesus, but understanding will be given to those who obey.

Again, we do not even have to have understanding!!!! God will give us understanding after we obey.

That is you exactly.

3. Moriah New Member

Jesus is in the kingdom of God!

4. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Lu 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Are you calling Christ a liar? He says he has "FLESH" and he was talking about his RESURRECTED body!

You are simply ignorant of God's Word and worse yet you refuse to be taught and there is nothng worse than that kind of person (Tit. 3:10).

5. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is really sad. It is exactly what the J.W.'s say. They don't believe the trinity, not because it isn't taught, but rather because it cannot be understood. "It is impossible to understand the trinity; therefore we will not believe it."
    That is what they said to me one day. That is what you are saying.
    Is it true that you only believe those things you can understand?
    Do you know how the light bulb comes on when you turn the switch on?
    Do you know how the plane flies after it starts its engines?
    Can you explain the law of gravity though you cannot see it.
    The earth is spinning, why don't you just fall off?
    Simple questions. Are you able to give exact and detailed scientific answers to each question.

Do you actually believe only what you see and understand?

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

6. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Are you on prescribed medicene or under a doctor's care? Have you had psychological problems or under pyschological care?

7. Moriah New Member

Jesus does not have the same flesh body. There is no flesh in heaven. Jesus appeared to his disciples in the body he died with to show them he was alive.

8. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

These are your words:

You have no understanding. What is buried is not what is raised when we receive immortal bodies!
    YOU say no corruption was raised back to life, YET YOU SAY JESUS HAS FLESH IN HEAVEN, FLESH IS CORRUPTIBLE.

It is a denial of the physical resurrection of Jesus Christ.

9. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So you simply call Christ a liar! He says he has "flesh" and you say there is no flesh in heaven.

So, even Christ is less perfect than you are?!?!

Have you ever considered that the change is not flesh but rather the CONDITION between the flesh now and at the resurrection?

Have you ever considered that the reason that flesh corrupts is due to sin and that the body is raised without sin and thus without the ability to corrupt?

The body that went into the grave is the body that came out of the grave and those who say different Paul's call "FALSE WITNESSES"

15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

What is raised up Moriah? Paul says it is "the dead" that is raised up. What died and had to be buried Moriah?

You are a false witness.

10. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Then what body was RESURRECTED from the grave if that is the body he showed them?

You are denying the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ. Do you know what the word RESURRECT means??? T "RISE UP" but you do not believe that the body placed in the grave actually was RAISED UP three days later. You believe that it was completely destroyed and God created another body! That is not a RESURRECTION and so you are a false witness.

Why would God have to RAISE UP Jesus FROM THE GRAVE if there was not something in the grave that is being RAISED UP?????? You are denying the very meaning of the words "rased up" and "resurrection" and "from the grave"! Why would there even be a RESURRECTION at all FROM THE GRAVES if NOTHING that went into the grave comes out of the grave and if nothing in the grave is RAISED UP OUT OF the grave?????

11. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Just admit you do not believe in the resurrection of the body of Christ because you are already admitting it. You are continually asserting that the body which was placed in the grave which did not see corruption was NOT THE BODY that Jesus went to heaven with. Hence you deny the resurrection of that body which was placed in the grave. Just admit it!

12. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, that is the analogy that Paul gives but then he goes on to explicitly state the exact differences so that we do not have to guess at it and uses the term "sown" in defining the differences:

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

What is the difference? There is not a different "IT" but the same "IT" which is sown is raised.

What is the difference? THERE IS A CHANGE in regard to its QUALITY:

1. "IT" is changed from Corruption to incorruption
    2. "IT" is changed from Dishonor to honor
    3. "IT" is changed from weakness to power
    4. "IT" is changed from a natural body to a spiritual body.

The only body raised and seen by the disciples was a "FLESH" body but it was "FLESH" that no longer corrupted, no longer in dishonor, no longer weak, no longer a natural body. All these changes made it a "spritual body" or an incorruptible body of flesh, honorable body of flesh, powerful body of flesh.

It is the CORRUPTIBLE aspect of this flesh that brought it to dishonor.
    It is the CORRUPTIBLE aspect of this flesh that brought it to weakness

The phrase "flesh and blood" is a SUMMARY STATEMENT of all that the NATURAL BODY is previous to the resurrection. Christ body was "flesh and bone".

Take note what immediately follows the statement "flesh and blood" cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven:

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

The phrase "flesh and blood" is an expression that simply summarizes all the characteristics of "corruption" just listed in verses 42-44.

13. Moriah New Member

You are like the dangerous men that had Paul and the other apostles killed.

14. Moriah New Member

Even those alive at the time of Jesus’ coming, they will be changed in a twinkling of the eye.

To go by the teachings of DHK and Biblicist would mean they could not be changed until they die and are buried.

They have no understanding. They are a result of indoctrination. That is what happens when someone in falseness teaches someone in falseness that teaches someone in falseness.

15. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So now you are accusing us of being potentional murderers? Well, I guess this is the kind of accusation a man must go to when he has been thoroughly proven to be wrong on every count. If you cannot give reasonable and Biblical based responses you just as well start throwing whatever mud you can invent in order to escape such embarassment.

16. Moriah New Member

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

If we will still have flesh, then we DO know what we will be, but John say what we will be has not yet been made know, and that we shall be like Jesus. That means we do not even know what Jesus looks like.

17. Moriah New Member

People distorted what the Apostles believed too.

Just read the lies you said I said.

Enough of this.

18. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, EXACTLY as Jesus was changed! He did not CHANGE bodies but His body was changed from being corruptible due to the presence of sin; and thus changed from dishonor to honor because it is without sin; changed from weakness to power because it is without sin in it. Changed from being mortal due to sin and becoming immortal.

Anyone who is unbiased and obejective that has been reading this debate knows which us has no understanding and who is simply indoctrinated and it is quite obvious.

19. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, stop lying, accusing, running, ignoring the evidences and be a man and admit you are wrong because it is not hiddent to any objective reader.

20. Moriah New Member

lol...If Jesus has the same body then why does the scriptures say we SHALL see him as he is. If he has flesh and looks just like us, then why does the scriptures say what we will be like is not yet known?