1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yuge Media & Technology Group on the Horizon

Discussion in 'Money Talk$' started by Benjamin, Dec 22, 2021.

1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's be frank.
    Donald Trump represents the spirit of antichrist. So, if you choose to invest the money God has given to you to an antichrist network, then you can answer to God regarding that decision.

I am content with what God has supplied. I invest my money and time in God honoring ministries.
    Go to Compassion International and support a child or three. Consider a local homeless shelter run by Godly people. Go give of your time. Find a jail ministry and share the gospel. Look for missionaries who can use your money to do actual real good meeting the needs of the brother's and sister's in places where resources are slim.

Do not invest in an antichrist ministry.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL, well, if you don't want to invest in the "antichrist's" :rolleyes: adversary (Twitter) then perhaps burying it as the one guy in Talent Parable and playing it safe is 'your' better bet.

Trump does more for the support of the poor, protecting innocent unborn, keeping peace etc., than any man in modern time yet you've come to some delusional TDS politically based conclusion that you would neglect these overlooked values while unbiblically and immaturely naming him the "antichrist". But I think you are seriously messed up, man.

3. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    And there it is. The cult of Trump.
    Sadly there are many Christians who have this idol in their house.

4. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They (other Christians) probably aren't spiritually and theologically superior as you are to recognize your special prophetic insights about this "anti-Christ" that threatens all that is good in "your" eyes. LOL, bury it then dude, bury it.

Frankly, I believe God blessed this country with Trump's movement and leadership. :Thumbsup

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting. You believe a man that mocks evangelical Christians when they aren't around is somehow a blessing from God.
    Trump 'kisses dictators' butts' and 'mocks evangelicals,' Sasse says in call with constituents

The cult of Trump is a deceptive thing.

6. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You'd have to be pretty darn ignorant to repeat that lie and your source, Sasse is a mere TDS RINO that experiences delusional hate. BTW your linked to article appearws to be deleted.

The cult of TDSism is a deceptive thing.

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Stock prices behind Trump Media & Technology Group soared up over another $10 today! My investment has over a 60% gain in less than a month! I just could be on to something, just sayin...:Smile

• Like Like x 1
  8. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  9. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Cult of Trump grows...
    It's like watching the Moonies buy up media companies.

10. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love the smell of profuse TDS tears in the morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    tds, the favorite saying of those in the Cult of Trump.
    Why worship and trust God when in Trump you trust.

12. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  13. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Facebook down 29% in the last month (Zucker personally down 31B and off the Top 10 richest people) due to weakening advertising practices while impressive new tech advertising companies that are teaming up behind TMTG are picking up steam. One of these sidekick companies that I decided to invest in is rocking an 88% gain in less than 2 weeks!

Twitter has been sinking for a year (29%) and is down 5.5% in the last month.

Rumble stock just made a nice jump in the last few days and they offered Joe Rogan $100 million for a 4 year contract to broadcast from there and to leave Spotify - who likes to censor. Spotify stock is down 21% in the last month.

I'm curious to learn of the depth of TMTG's media tech goals and of course to find out who some of the major players will be. People are getting more sick and tired of being lied to and censored from the media who attempts to steal our freedom and are SO ready to cancel them by piling into a new Media Tech company that believes in constitutional values and is stepping up to "the challenge"

The "challenge" was that if anyone didn't like their censoring practices and influencing tactics to go build your own media company. I just don't see these giant tech weasels successfully defending their positions against Trump and his friends. .

#33 Benjamin, Feb 10, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ben, do you have a shrine with a picture of Donald Trump in your backyard or basement so you can pay proper respect to the leader?

15. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Austin, 1st, do you even realize that all "your biblical declarations of condemnation" made against those who oppose your political views is not only seriously messed up behavior but merely demonstrates your inability to understand and rightly divide the Word thereby calling your own following into question?

2nd, Further, since you claim to like frank talk, your common and typical attacking accusations of idol worship upon others on this Christian board are viewed as ignorant, childish and carrying a sinful rudeness that I very much doubt would resemble your speech in real life face to face conversations and simply expose the delusions that come out of your mind while you hide behind a keyboard.

3rd, it is almost humorous if it were not rather sad that your only response was to childishly throw out an idol worship Ad Hominem to address my post which factually supported my argument for the success of this company, thereby merely serving to demonstrate to me how weak your Basic Logic and Critical Thinking Skills must be for you to think your argument has any value whatsoever in a debate beyond displaying a type of un-Christian behavior of resorting to personal attacks on those that oppose your own worldly ideologies.

• Like Like x 1
  16. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's a lot of words just to say "I know you are, but what am I."
    What is obvious is that no Christian can justify voting for an antichrist like Donald Trump.

17. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is a shame that what I actually said is apparently beyond your comprehension and that you would simply continue your argument while further demonstrating the depth of your ignorance.

What is obvious is your lack of Critical Thinking Skills being displayed in your continued fallacy which you must either foolishly believe actually has value addressing the argument or that you simply don't care that it is merely meaningless and childish rhetoric.

18. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks. As usual I will do the polar opposite of what you say.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    I care when I watch proclaimed Christians vote for an antichrist named Donald Trump.

20. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    As you wish. You answer to God if you support an antichrist in Donald Trump.