1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yuge Media & Technology Group on the Horizon

Discussion in 'Money Talk$' started by Benjamin, Dec 22, 2021.

1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL, I note how you lift up Donald Trump as the one you hope will save you from those horrible leftists and RINOs of which you so fear.
    Here's a word of advice. God tells you to love your neighbor. He doesn't give you an out if your neighbor is a leftist.
    It's time for you to turn to Christ and throw away any faith you have in Donald Trump.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Translation: {horse-laugh} You note beyond any other reasoning or considerations that this is related to Trump’s calling out the Left’s lying media tactics and speak of my fear of their evil when I merely hold confidence in the power of truth prevailing while I also observe your defense of this Leftist atrocity which you attempt to justify in the name of hating Trump to veil your own fears that truth and free speech in the media are fighting back against the Left’s/your evil.

Translation: You pretend to school others with the words of God along with your warped beliefs and worldly understandings as you desperately defend your Leftist agenda likes and foolishly believe this method supports your argument while you fail to even recognize that by changing just one of your simple-minded words in your “advice” that it exposes a great example of your own hypocrisy as well as your blind Leftist allegiance:

Here's a word of advice. God tells you to love your neighbor. He doesn't give you an out if your neighbor is Trump.” <- Your abuse of biblical instruction and spiritual ignorance shines brightly while your hypocrisy is undeniable presented here.

Translation: Being short on reasoning and feeling brave behind a keyboard you will continue to use your-

“…pathetic attempt to use a biblical example under the delusions that somehow this backs up, or strengthens, or somehow justifies the symptoms of your TDS disease.”

-to once again resort to making your veiled childish suggestion that I must not turn to Christ and further cowardly suggest I place faith in Trump. I place faith in Truth, for God is Truth, you should consider the value of Truth sometime rather than trying to defend the lies of evil and injustice.

3. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    :):D:Roflmao
    It's so funny you imagine I don’t fight against evil and injustice simoly because I call out Donald Trump as an antichrist.
    What I note is that you cannot legitimately point to him being a Godward man. Thus, you support an antichrist when you support Donald Trump.

4. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The DWAC/TMTG first leg of Truth Social just started opening up Sunday night and is continuing to show good gains.

"Trump's dedicated social media platform, dubbed the TRUTH Social, formally debuted on the Apple App Store late Sunday night, coinciding with the President's Day holiday. Previously, the app was only available for those people specifically invited to test it. The app soon climbed to the number 1 spot (as per Apple Store rankings) in the U.S., precipitating onboarding delays amid soaring demand."

"However, even without today's price thrust, Digital World Acquisition shares were already on course for the title of one the best-performing assets so far in 2022, with gains of over 63 percent as of Friday's closing price."

The gains in my account with only DWAC and CFVI stocks which I invested in 8 weeks ago are currently up 67%!

Something new I learned and went for a little over a week ago is I also invested in DWACW - warrant stock options, which entitles me to finish purchasing discounted shares for a $11.50 strike price per share available 30 days after the TMTG acquisition from DWAC. If things go the way I figure the day I secure these shares I will be showing 300%+ gains on them in like 90 days from now. That would be incredible. Thanks Trump! :Biggrin MAGA!

#64 Benjamin, Feb 22, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Making money off antichrist! :Thumbsup

6. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I read your post the other day, and finally took your advice. On topic, Big Tech is just awful, facebook, twitter, google, they are far left jackboots and they need to be taken down now, they have done enough damage.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1