1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yuge Media & Technology Group on the Horizon

Discussion in 'Money Talk$' started by Benjamin, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I sure don't answer to you and your gay living baby butchering candidates.

2. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting. Ben Sasse is fully pro-life. He is a Godly man and worships our King over the Party politics.
    Do you even care about the content of a person's character, or would you vote for an antichrist as long as he met your checklist?

3. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I value your opinion on politics and morals slightly less than than I value the opinion of my coon dog about them. Actually a lot less.

4. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Understood. This may be why you voted for a person who is antichrist.
    The whole, "I voted for the lesser of two evils" theory is simply you voting for an evil.
    Perhaps your conscience can live with that reality.

5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aside from the obvious TDS sickness and screaming "antichrist" at anything and everything associated with Trump, which controls the thoughts of programmed delusional fools, is that the focus should be on actually doing something about the bigger picture of the blatant control of the media on our society that is controlling the narratives, stealing our elections and forcefully pushing Leftist Globalist agendas onto all major businesses.

The reality is that this not about Trump as much as it is about building a new media infrastructure that is not controlled by the woke progressives who control all the advertising and keep all the major companies in check to comply with their Leftist woke ideology or to be cancelled. Trump is merely one of the main organizers to lead the charge in the taking back of our country from Leftist woke media communist control and anyone against such a thing is either a delusional fool to not recognize what has been going on in this country and across the world or is an advocate of that freedom taking evil.

That said, the multi-billion $ advertising controlling powers of Twitter, Facebook and others is the main focus of attack and what is really encouraging is the people involved in the restructuring and reorganization of media advertising who already have major components in place that will serve to pull the rug out from under Big Tech rule of our society and crush their abilities to continue to do so. One such person with the brains, abilities and support to build this alternate parallel economy to compete against against Big Tech is Brad Parscale - which I might add, since this is a forum about money, is that his new company is well worth taking a look at regarding making any financial investments in our future.

After seeing this today I am planning to add to my investment in the upcoming advertising technology being built by Parscale which has already brought me an 88% gain in just 2 weeks.

The Right View with Lara Trump and Brad Parscale - Rumble

6. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    God has complete control. Perhaps if you stopped looking to media as your shepherd and started looking to God as your shepherd, you wouldn't go off to worship Trump industries.
    Be honest, the derangement is in people who ought to trust God, somehow abandoning God to trust Donald Trump. That is the true derangement.

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently you have nothing else to add but to resort to personal attacks about my spirituality and accusations that I worship other than God and do not trust God - WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS BOARD! - besides being childish lies and an ignorant way to debate!

If you have nothing more to add to the conversation other than to question my salvation I suggest you move on with your hate as you are merely dumping coals on your own head. .

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    I never made the comment that you accuse me of.
    I do state that Trump is antichrist, meaning he does not represent the represent Christ and in fact represents the godless world.
    I do warn you to not place your trust or hope in a godless system. Do not imagine that God will honor your attempts to change the world by political manipulation and support of godless person to accomplish your dream for this world.
    Place your faith in Christ alone and trust that He has this world in the palm of His hand. God is orchestrating everything perfectly. If He wants you to do something, He will let you know. But, don't make schemes with an antichrist like Donald Trump.

9. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not put all that much trust in Mr. Trump. I voted for him in both general elections. However, depending on who is in the GOP California Primary he may or may not get my vote in the next go-round. I view my vote as a sign of solid opposition to Northern California's Democratic Machine.

10. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :rolleyes:
    Maybe He did and that is why I am here supporting the creation of a New Media Empire by a leader that I'd wager to have far more spirit lead truth, wisdom and Christian love in his heart than what I observe from you. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL

12. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Slightly off-topic, but since I have at least one of the posters in this thread on “ignore”, I just want to verify the USEFULNESS of this option- contrary to objections from one!!!!
    Just reading the replies, but not the original garbage, sure does help keep the BP in check!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Facebook stock down 42% in the last 6 months,

Twitter stock down 43% in the last 6 months,

TMTG stock up 729% in the last 5 months.

Could be a sign, you think?

14. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep
    Do you believe in antichrist? :Sneaky

15. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see hints of the antichrist in the Liberal Globalist agenda one world order path but praise be to God I believe He is answering prayers to rid this country of such evils as Christians stand up for truth and refuse to be silenced by the likes of corrupt media outlets that you can hardly stand to see diminish under a New Truth Social platform which rightly upholds free speech. .

I understand that it must be frustrating for you to see your lying Liberal propaganda machines sinking into their own cesspools and beginning to go into a death spiral. But if you want to go beyond being a troll you really should grow up and broaden your argument beyond your antichrist accusation thingy.

Now if you are feeling threatened about losing these evil lying liberal strongholds I would encourage you to consider supporting them financially, buy low friend, I hear that is an excellent time to invest in these companies that support your ideologies. Good luck.

16. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It makes one ponder the mindset of someone who would resort to the same offensive accusations again and again rather than actually address the premises, claims and issue being brought up that in the thread that relate to the topic. Such is life on internet forums, there are always people that are driven to inject their rhetoric into an argument and do not even realize how logically meaningless and usually boring their input is. However, rather than block them I figure it gives me a chance to practice reasoning with the unreasonable, never know when that might come in handy, but I'll admit biblical wisdom often reminds me that it might be better not to answer a fool according to his folly because it makes them think they are worth the response, so they just keep repeating what little they have rolling around in their heads. :Rolleyes;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    Donald Trump is the globalist agenda. He even tells you that it's all about himself winning. It's so funny to watch you dance around Trumps godlessness in an attempt to justify your support for him.
    Ben, God's plan is so much better than Donald Trump.

18. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Regarding your response:

You first need to try to realize that I didn’t even mention Trump in anything you just quoted, in fact earlier I explained this media reorganization and the topic of this thread isn’t really even about Trump but rather an important and necessary movement to secure our freedoms starting with free speech, but you simply cannot control expressing your hate for the man and are unwittingly and foolishly exposing how obsessed you are with any and every matter associated with him.

Presented in your response was merely a prime example of someone who is radically obsessed because of affliction with what would accurately be described as TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, and sadly, and sinfully I might add this even leads you to attempt to claim to have biblically derived judgments against Trump and to question not only his spirituality but also the spirituality of the political party opposed to you or any persons supporting his ideas.

It is clear that once again that you made no point of issue in your response other than to once again unwittingly express your obsession with hating Trump while continuing to spout claims of biblically derived judgments against him and anyone else that disagrees with you.

This is typical of degree that TDS illness people can reach, your brain has gotten stuck into “Orange Man Bad” mode and it’s become a sickness for you, an addiction formed disease that affects any reasoning to the contrary so if you so much as sense that anything in a subject might lead to Trump you can’t resist but to repeat your simplistic and juvenile attack.

Further, you are not specially spiritually enlightened to know the evil of Trump, that has merely become a delusion for you, your last resort defense, your go-to argument because your reasoning is weak.

My advice to you is to calm down and try to recognize how this obsession has overtaken your every thought, seek truth, ask God for forgiveness for your misguided judgements and claims and seek His help to come back to reality.

#58 Benjamin, Feb 18, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  19. AustinC

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL, I am as calm as a cucumber.
    I find it oddly funny that Christians will support and cheer on a world renowned narcissist simply because they despise the alternative even more. In Jesus day it would be like supporting a warlord just because you despise Rome.
    Here you are getting giddy over a supposed social network that would be just as awful as the ones that presently exist. It's truly laughable, if it weren't so sad.
    It's time to look to Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith.

20. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No you're not, or you wouldn't have felt it necessary to start by commenting on this.
    I find it oddly funny that one who calls himself a Christian would join in full support of the gossip, false witnessing and lying propaganda of the Left and RINOs against a man who was bringing and has brought far more good to this country than has been for decades and that you would become incensed to resist it by joining in with the talking points of the Left.
    Here the TDS insanity of your reasoning is evident while once again you make a pathetic attempt to use a biblical example under the delusions that somehow this backs up, or strengthens, or somehow justifies the symptoms of your TDS disease.
    Here you are utterly appalled that the major communication methods in our world would dare be challenged through offering back to basics free speech rights alternatives against the evil manipulators who have partnered with the Left to control and dictate the narratives - supposedly because this dares to follow Trump's efforts in exposing their lies. However, I believe the truth is your wrong-sided support on free speech says more about your true allegiances than is says about your hate for anything Trump.
    Your horse-laugh here merely demonstrates how out-of-touch and shallow your thinking is.
    Not only is your earnest concern for my faith:rolleyes: too late as my faith is firmly planted in Jesus' Hand and shall never be taken from it, but your veiled and sinful attempt to question my faith based on my disagreeing with your allegiances here on Earth while you also try to claim spiritual superiority for the side you are on merely demonstrates the depth of your own delusions and poor standing. Your abuses when making these claims might lead one to believe that you are a complete and utter fraud that is merely a troll on a Christian board, who knows? :Wink Answer: God and those He blesses with the insights to rightly discern where you are truly coming from.

• Winner Winner x 1