1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 20 Killed at Orlando LGBT Bar by Islamic Terrorists

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First of all I live here in Orlando. I get news on this you all do not. Its not defying reality it is remaining in reality. The guys ex wife has disappeared no one can find her. It also seems no one cares to look for her. This is not a homosexual thing, this is not a gun thing, what this is is a terrorist thing. They guy was a terrorist. Period.

2. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

The Obama administration is playing it up primarily as a hate crime enabled by lax gun laws. Admitting Omar Mateen is a homosexual seriously undercuts the hate crime argument. A "gay-lover revenge" scenario just leaves Democrats with "lax gun laws". It also hurts their homosexual agenda (which includes painting homosexuals as exceptionally good people, instead of the reality of them being relatively psychotic.)

The Democrats would like to say it's all hate and no Islam. But, calling it terrorism doesn't hurt their agenda much, and it avoids big fight with Republicans who are screaming that it's terrorism.

3. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're full of it. I know plenty of people in Orlando who can claim to get more news on the situation than you do. ANd everything tey say points to this being about a homosexual struggling with his sexuality.

You just want to demonize another Muslim.

There are plenty of white, domestic terrorist with whom you can correctly do that.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He doesn't care about any of that. He needs for it to be a Muslim terrorist thing so that he can do like Trump and tweet "I told you so."

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You don't know what you are talking about. Obama has been down playing terrorism his entire admin. He refuses to acknowledge it. He would love for this to be a hate crime against homosexuals. They all love to be victims because it gives them propaganda fodder to dole out. I suggest you study the issues and agenda's better. You are way out in left field.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Save the Fox News lies. Yall think that just because you coordinate saying the same lie that it's gonna make it more believable. :Rolleyes It's beyond foolish to imply that a President who has taken out more than 3400 militants has down played terrorism.

I do recall others shooting down this same lie. Yet you continue to tell it. So the folks who continue to watch as you try to sell this lie need to ask themselves why you continue to lie on this man and what he has done?

Frankly he comes across as more sincere in what he wishes it wasn't than that which you salivate to make it into. I really think you get some sort of satisfaction out of hearing that a Muslim has killed someone else. And it makes you into a very sad person.

And you like to make everyone who doesn't look and think like you into a Muslim terrorist because it gives you Fox News fodder to dole out. Somebody should suggest that you forget the issues and agendas and go have two seats as the mask behind which you hide you wickedness has some serious cracks in it.

8. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six Hour Warning

Some time after 5am Pacific, this thread will be closed.

9. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why are you shutting this down? It is allowed ten pages before being closed, and my math shows that is three more to go!

10. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your thinking of the Politics forum. Please see the sticky for this forum

11. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.