1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 20 Killed at Orlando LGBT Bar by Islamic Terrorists

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do realize that we are now in an era of another Holy Crusade again, as the Kingdoms of God and satan are fighting in out here on this world...

And what we call 'radical islam" would probably be the exact same islam the prophet would have them to take on and do if living here today...

Also ironic that the president and others of his camp can go out of their way to make remarks and try to punish Christians who just object to say being forced to cater a gay wedding, but he and his ilk haved NOTHING to say about nations following "real islam", where to be caught gay/lesbian is to get the death penalty!

2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

I challenge you to show me one time I've remained silent to one of your questions to me. Yet it's amazing that you still didn't answer my question. Instead you resort to deflection and falsehoods.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He can't, and he won't. He still hasn't acknowledged, much less addressed, my question about definition of assault weapon. Seems anything that challenges his preconceived notions, he'd prefer not to discuss. It's almost as if he's afraid that he'd change his mind.

5. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He sounds like a Norwegian, but what can one do but accept it as is? *laugh*

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Nothing again but a cart load of bigotry that you're trying to use to further justify your dislike of this PResident. Where has he tried to punish someone for not catering a gay wedding? Perhaps you're just making stuff up to feed your own hysteria?

7. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Name the animal that is on my mind at this time.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Muppets-Animal.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Välkommen to the club, Rob!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Had a thought. BB needs a Baptist Muppets Section.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

These remind me of my childhood as that was long before personal computers were in homes, smart phones, Facebook, YouTube, and the other distractions of today. I remember we used to watch these shows as well as Mr. Rogers in those days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I used to hate that Mr. Rogers show. I remember thinking (when they'd play it at school when I was a kid) that dude is creepy and I really don't want to be his neighbor.:Laugh

15. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

The attacker was not a Muslim refugee. And, chances are this mass shooting has nothing to to with Islam. The attacker was a homosexual, and one of his sodomite partners said the shooting was revenge for being exposed to HIV in a group orgy, in spite of the attacker linking himself to ISIS.

If it were terrorism, the homosexual nightclub would have been selected because of the attacker's long-time personal familiarity with it and because it offered a high body count potential. I expect Liberals, who have no regard for the truth, to claim homophobia. But, it's shameful that many Christians are so driven by hostility to Islam that they've been agreeing with the nonsense that homophobia is behind selection of the target and that is another reason to hate Islam.

16. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    FBI said to find no evidence that Orlando shooter was gay
    Federal investigators are pushing back against reports and speculation that Orlando gunman Omar Mateen had or was seeking homosexual relationships ahead of his rampage at a gay nightclub earlier this month.

Officials told both the Associated Press and Los Angeles Times this week that there is so far no concrete evidence to support claims that the 29-year-old killer used gay dating apps or had male lovers before killing 49 people and injuring 53 more at the Pulse nightclub early on June 12.

If it were terrorism? IF???

Mateen twice pledged allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and is quoted as repeatedly speaking in Arabic.

“Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings,” he told the 911 dispatcher in the roughly 50-second phone call.

Mateen also declined to give his name, saying instead that he is a supporter of ISIS.

“My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State,” he said.

“I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.”
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-...redacts-isis-from-orlando-shooters-transcript

17. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

I don't trust Obama's FBI. Numerous witnesses, including an ex wife have supported the claim that Omar Mateen was gay. I'd be more impressed if the FBI elaborated on the evidence, rather than apparently just dismissing it. For example, there's a news story claiming the FBI took motel security camera footage of Mateen and a gay lover. How about of the FBI explains that the man in the video is not Mateen? Maybe they just concluded that because the camera doesn't show an act of sodomy that the video isn't "concrete proof"?

For a Muslim committing a revenge mass-killing, it would be natural to dress it up as terrorism.

18. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps. But it does Obama no good to have the FBI blame the shooting on terrorism. It shows that Obama is a failure when it comes to containing Islamic terror on US soil (Orlando, San Bernardino) plus it goes against Obama's goals for gun control. If anything Obama would like to spin this as a gay lover mass shooting because it ticks a lot of his policy boxes. Also, obliquely he can blame the Republicans for "creating an atmosphere of anti-gay feelings" or somesuch claptrap.

19. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He was not gay and the majority of people in that bar that night was not gay either. There was some sort of celebration going on and there were a lot of straight folks there. This was a terrorist attack plain and simple.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

I notice the FBI's language is that they haven't fond "concrete evidence.... [but] the investigation in ongoing" that Omar Mateen was a homosexual. Concrete evidence for something someone doesn't want to find is a very high bar, but they're leaving the door open (after the story blows over, they'll admit he was a homosexual). There's a huge number of witnesses who claim Mateen was a homosexual. And, very few of these witnesses would have any motive to lie. Other than daddy, who's claiming he's straight?

How do you know most of the people in the club weren't homosexual? And, why does that matter? The club is a symbol of LGBTKFJKLS. Here's an article about the victims. Most of them are obviously homosexual (and probably a good representation of all the people there that night). The first person on the list might not have been a homosexual, but she was there with her homosexual son and his boyfriend.

Why do you want to defy reality and remove the homosexual element from this story?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.