1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

67th Anniversary of "A Date That Will Live in Imfamy"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by ktn4eg, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

You have raised some interesting points. Does anyone want to challenge his views. I don't!

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The topic, as I earlier showed, was the honor of those who gave their lives or limbs for our country in 1942. You people spit on their graves. You make me ill.

3. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I have in no way indicated anything unrespective to the great men that served their country fighting in ANY WAR for the sake of us citizens. I know of some that gave their lives doing a patriotic cause and don't put that kind of label on me. I guess you are so hung up on your glorious goody two shoes to label any remark which you feel is so dirty that you have got to throw an insult out.
    By the way, WARS ARE PLANNED. They just don't happen. Many a soldier has lost his life through the means of someone elses gain. Do you won't to know when we should go to war, Hear a little lesson, WHEN THE POWER BOYS SEND THEIR SONS OFF TO WAR, then it is time that we can call it a real war. SHUSH!

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

I did.

Read my post earlier.

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

This post shows about as much ignorance to WW2 as one can show. You obviously know very little about the second world war. Perhaps you could read up before posting again on this issue.

IMO, you owe annsni an apology. Your post was neither gentlemanly nor becoming.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Then start your own thread. This is just like Westboro picketing military funerals, IMO. Just exactly like that.

7. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I have READ UP as you say. Probably read much more than you are indicating. I have read pro and negative on the subject or the British-american, Civil War, 11ww.Korea, and vetnam. Please follow up what happens after the dust has setteled. The greed rears it's ugly head after urban renewal. these places get a central banking system. How about that!! New factories , big electrical power centers Shipping ports. and on and on. Much better conditions than what they had before the wars. I guess you are saying, what does that do with war? Tell me about the Korean war and why we HAD to go to war with them? Korea hadn't harmed us in any way unless you won't to use the excuse that, "We was fighting Communism, to keep the whole world free from." Really! What about vietnam? tell me! Explaine it to me from the very start and make me a wise fool.
    Our country drills us so much about Patriotism . teach me please. Just how much Patriotism does the government show by leaving some of the POW there.
    WHY, and what is their excuse. John Kerry was sent to vetnam to drum up business, but he didn't try any agreement on getting our POW's back. This happened years ago before Kerry ran for pPresident, so don't use that excuse. I did subscribed to the Spotlight newspaper in the 80's (A group that was the watchdog over the happenings in Washington put out by Liberty Lobby., I kept some of the newspaper and recently found some articles concerning his trips
    over there to get some trade started between them and the USA.

Use the excuse, "It's all about Partiotism, well you or I have never heard of a citizen going to Washington trying to convince them to go to war so that they can do their Patriotic duty. Never,never, happened in a thousand Blue moons. Funny how a war is started, they do the starting and we are bombarded about our patriotatic duty. They brain-wash and brain-wash until you think you have something to do with making America free, when in fact thet are using flesh to get what they have schemed in their own evil minds.
    Patriotism is a great virtue. ABSOLUTELY, but just what is wrong with Washington???Ask them some of these questions and they will ignore you.
    Why has Congress turned their backs on the ones that elect them?

8. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I apologize for my rudeness, and meanwhile I am asking you to please educate me by all you mean about dying soldiers and why it is such a honor to die for something you would have rather not had not been involved in. in the first place.
    Question: How much patriotism is Washington wanting to involve their own flesh and blood in? I am a good citizen, I think. There' s no shame in trying to THINK for yourself, and not listen to:

9. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Are you brain-washed?

10. rbell

rbell Active Member

Ray,

Why are you bringing up Korea and Vietnam? This thread is about WW2 and Pearl Harbor. :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

11. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Ah, never mind. You probably wouldn't understand.

12. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Listen - you can have all of your wonderful ideas about anything you want but this was a thread posted as a memorial to those who died on that December morning. Chat up all you want about whatever you want - on another thread. As I said, your posts here are just as disgusting and offensive as Phelps and his crew picketing soldier's funerals. It has nothing to do with that. Men died. Period. End of story. But instead of saying "I remember", you spit on their graves. Nice. Godly. What a testimony to those who are not believers about what Christians are like.

OH - absolutely. Completely. The government is 100% right don't you know that?

It honestly has nothing to do with my brother who came back from deployment on December 7. It has nothing to do with my father and father-in-law who fought in WW2. Nope - I'm just totally brain washed.

:BangHead:

13. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

The ships in question were old ships like the Arizona and West Virginian and was a show for the american people. You are right. When the Japanese bomb Pearle Harbor ans sunk those ships + ships I can't remember the names of, it caused every American to won't to go to war on Japan,and I can't say that I blamed them. When President Kennedy was assinated, I surely do remember where I was and during that part of my life I was as dumb as a coal bucket.
    We got into ww1 if I am correct after the passenger ship, lusitana was sunk, but Germany told Americans and English decent, and maybe others NOT TO SAIL ON THE LUCITANA.
    I believe it was the KISER of Germany at that time. I can't recall for sure of my History lesson, not in the books of the schools in America. Our History has been changed for the good of England. You can find that spoken in congressman Lewis McFadden as he addressed Congress in some of his floor speeches. He challenged the power boys and he was shot at to kill him. He did die of I believe it was due to poison or a heart attack. Who wanted him dead???
    It gets more interesting as it goes on.

14. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

If you think all is "Conspiracy Theories" you should research in the Libruary of Congress and find some solid ground brought up in colgressional speeches in Congress. Not all are just Conspiracy theories.

15. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I am in agreement with you.

16. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

BUT WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH A POST THAT IS A MEMORIAL TO THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES????? IT'S A REMEMBERANCE POST - NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY POST!!!!!! MAKE ANOTHER POST ABOUT ALL OF YOUR THEORIES. HAVE AT IT!!!!! BUT DON'T DESECRATE THE MEMORIES OF THE LOST ONES!!!!!!

17. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Don't you mean christmas of 1941, not 42?

18. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Please excuse me of my total ignorance. I need your prayers and you need the practice.

19. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I shall now watch all of your post and correct you when you veer of of that particular thread, OK!

20. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.