BOMBSHELL VIDEO: Federal Govt Whistleblower Goes Public, About COVID Vaccine

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Sep 22, 2021.

1. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Laugh....spoken like a true RINO.

It is not left against right (I agree with Trump regarding the safety of the 3 covid vaccines used in the US....Trump is not a leftist).

No. I am saying it was wrong to snip Trumps videos to claim he said all Mexicans are rapists and murders, it was wrong to snip Trumps comments to claim he us a racist. But that is what politics has become.

It is equally as wrong when the far right does it.

I am waiting for the day you will stand for truth regardless as to which side misinformation may favor.

The waiting is the hardest part (Tom Petty).

2. Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Petty is right, but I’m not really waiting, & you aren’t either. It is what it is. Like I told your pal Andre, the left & the right naturally repel each other, like trying to put two North ends of a magnet together, doesn’t work. That said, I’m always waiting for you to have the last word in every discussion you are in. You get it even in closed threads. I’d say it’s something you might want to work on, it’s not an attribute.
    It didn’t escape me that you would try to jack me up by calling me a RINO, that’s ok, it’s what I expect from you.

3. John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, this is not an example of the unreliability of Veritas, it is an example of accusations about the reliability of Veritas. The website is that of NPR, objecting to Veritas and their treatment of NPR. Whether or not NPR or PV has the best case can only be decided by a third party who is unbiased.

And worse, one of the "sources" quoted by NPR is a blog by someone from Time, which is notoriously liberal. So the article you linked to is quite slanted to NPR's side. Regardless, NPR still admitted that Veritas had filmed "egregious" statements. So I see, just from this thread, that PV is doing something useful, even if biased.

4. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember that incident. Veritas was dishonest (look up the full and partial conversation).

When the Democrats said Trump called Mexicans rapists and murderers they were reporting what Trump said....but they were also being dishonest.

I cannot but see Veritas along the same lines. They are political and agenda driven.

5. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nah.....nothing I plan on working on.

You are a RINO by definition. You call the majority of GOP leadership leftists, you call Trump a leftist.....yet you claim to be Republican (I know....the GOP left you, you didn't leave the GOP - but the end result is the same). Trump says the vacvine is safe - you say that is leftist. Ted Cruz says the vacvine is safe, you say that is leftist. McConnell says the vaccine is safe, you say that is leftist.

The problem you have is you are making the pandemic political. It has been used that way, but it really is not political.

6. John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My point still stands. To prove malfeasance you linked to an article by NPR defending against their own errors. You've been talking about being unbiased, yet you linked to a biased site. Fairness would mean finding a site where PV defended against the charges in this NPR article.

7. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Fair enough, I admit I am speculating with this comment.

8. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd say they are a legitimate shame organization. :Biggrin​

9. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What correction?

It is demonstrably the case that people here lie. A lot. Does that not merit rebuke? If not, why not?

In any event, as I understand the rules, it is (a) permissible to identify lies as such if the accusation can be supported; (b) not permissible to call a particular poster a liar. Despite what I believe are efforts to goad me into crossing that line, I will be careful to not do so.

10. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What?

Clearly there are circumstances where editing something out constitutes doctoring by any reasonable standard. If President Obama said "I do not hate white people", and that is edited to "I hate white people" (leaving out the "do not"), surely this goes way beyond mere "bias".

11. Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a word salad of garbage. I don’t believe I ever said anyone who is for the vax is a leftist. Many in my family, or anyone’s family have taken the vax, so you are just spinning Jon tales. Yes, the plandemic is political.

12. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You said I side with the leftists for repeating what Trump said about the vaccine (I don't even know what the left has said....other than Pelosi is against mandates....I don't watch the news).

And you DID say Trump's view that the vaccines are safe is leftist. Stop trying to wiggle out of your anti-Trump rhetoric.

I agree with Trump with the Pfizer and Moderna vacvines, but I don't know that the J&J is worth the risk as more effectivw vaccines are avaliable.

13. John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Read it again. I did not say that there is no such thing as doctoring videos. In fact, I talked about editing videos for deception--and that describes your example on Pres. Obama.

14. Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  15. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    k. I had my fill of you a while back...

16. SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Corrected by invective, interesting concept.

17. Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The J&J is more effective at two doses then the other two. It's not liked by the machine because it is NOT MRNA.

18. Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Big pharma and their stock holders are having a stellar year. I wonder how many in Congress hsvdd we their stock and just how recent did they obtain it.

19. Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian