1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Calvary Chapels largest church, Harvest of Riverside, CA, joins the SBC

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It matters not in the wonderful world of pseudo-names, ghost writers, and speaking in other tongues. Make sure you have a scriptural interpreter.

Bro. James

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please don't lie about me. Knowing that the gifts have passed, as the bible teaches, does not make me fear the false manifestations done by, for the most part, fakers. If anything it makes me laugh that people can really be so gullible.

3. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't call you any names or misuse your name or say you were fearful. That is your standard operating procedure, not mine.

4. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is righteousdude2's MO. When he has lost an argument, and knows he has lost the argument, he resorts to name calling, and misuses my name because he knows if he out and out calls me a name it will earn him a suspension from the BB, so he calls me "Ted" when he knows that is not my name. It is just another form of his passive-aggressive behavior. Just ignore it. I do. :)

5. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I didn't say that. Shame on you. What I said was that God will not violate His own word.

Still you.

He will not sin by violating His own word so you can have a silly toy to play with. When the purpose of the gifts passed the gifts passed with them.

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You may think everything you say is right, but the Lord judges your motives.

7. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Edited... probably should have read all of his posts before I defended him. Tongues have ceased.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's okay JDF, I still respect you, and call you my brother. I just wish I could have read your defense of my stand! <3