1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Continued - Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Covenanter, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh he has called people on this board ,much worse than that and it appears it is being allowed

2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The United Nations is a joke. It lost credibility long ago.

3. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Anyone who never acknowledges evil when it stares at them deserves just that. It helps to demonstrate to them how unreasonable they are

4. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

It’s a better joke than America which led a trillion dollar war and killed millions of Iraqis over hot air

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually Iraq invaded another country

6. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

In 2003? I missed that

7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Same war,

8. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This has nothing to do whatever with the facts I shared from my friend, who has been to Israel many times and seen the damage from Islamic terrorism.

9. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you

10. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Eventually reality will catch up.

11. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Sorry, I meant a member on this board who denies Israeli atrocities, not your charity work friend

12. GoodTidings

GoodTidings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You appear to defend Islamic terror. You said that you don't want "evil" spoken of Islam. You deny Israel's right to exist, you refer to the US as imperialist, and you support Muslims in Congress with ties to terror groups and who claim that the US was founded on genocide. You pretty much say exactly what Muslims say. It appears you support radical Islamic terrorism by calling Islamic terrorists, "freedom fighters."

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. GoodTidings

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one here denies Israeli atrocities. The problem is that EVERYTHING Israel does in self-defense is labeled an "atrocity" while you give Islamic terrorism a pass.

14. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

The problem is that EVERYTHING Palestinians do in self defense is labeled terrorism

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

You appear to defend Zionism terrorism which makes me doubt whether you are a Christian, though you have yet to tell me if you are one. You read your own things. Hating anyone because of their faith is bigotry and you are adept at that. Check your posts. You hate Muslims and you make a poor job of hiding it. Is it Christ like to hate Muslims? Israel formation was unilateral without regard to any law and it prejudiced Palestinian Arabs. The declaration of ‘independence’ was illegal. That’s a historical fact that has nothing to do with my faith. Don’t let your religion cloud your objectivity. Imperialism is needless meddling with other countries. Imperialism led US to Vietnam,Korea, Afghanistan 1,Libya,Iraq,almost all Latin America countries, and so forth. That was no self-defense but projection of its might. US is essentially doing what Britain did colonizing all imaginable parts of the earth some decades ago. It is unconscionable. It is also what Russia is doing in Crimea. Nobody interferes with America so why should they interfere with others? Just because they can afford to? I don’t know what Muslims say and I don’t care for your profiling. I only desire you try to act Christ like; love everyone alike, an impossibility for bigots and racists, hunger for RIGHTeousness- injustice should make you quake in your pajamas,and speak against evil and wickedness wherever and whenever. That’s what I do. If that is Islam then I’m a Muslim and a proud one. One man’s freedom fighter is another’s terrorist. How many millions of innocent non combatants have perished as a result of US misadventures abroad? Start with Iraq. It may come to you as a shock but US is a terrorist state to many out there. So try and think beyond slurs and tags. Critical thinking is exactly what I mean. Aight?

#75 Agent47, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem is everything Israel does in self-defense is labeled terrorism by you

17. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

This comment has changed my life. Thank you

18. GoodTidings

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course I am a Christian.

Like I said, You appear to do nothing but present the Muslims narrative and promote a false history and you repeat the Islamic radical terrorist talking points.

I am defending Israel's right to exist against radical Islamic terrorism all which you appear to support and do not deny supporting.

I am not going to buy into your anti-American, anti-Christian talking points which are also almost verbatim what Muslims say and all of it is false. The more you post, the more you keep doubling down on Muslim terrorist talking points.

It's why I asked you if you support Islamic terrorist attacks on Israel. I think the answer is that you do, even though you don't ultimately have the courage, honesty or integrity.

The world is better because of Israel and the US. Islam has never done anything good for the world. Islam is a plague and blight on humanity. It is a disease. It represents the worst of humanity and should be eradicated from every civilized country on earth. I hate Islam with a perfect hatred because Islam sends people to Hell. Islam is a death cult that celebrates destruction.

19. GoodTidings

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everything the Palestinians do to destroy Israel is labeled as terrorism.

20. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I struggle to read Christ in anything you spew. But there are many Christs,right? Sorry. You support terrorism but because the term is traumatizing you call it by other name. Not clever at all. Israel has no better right to existence than the Arabs it expelled. Zionism is the origin of all this bloodshed pitting Muslims against others and against themselves. I sometimes marvel at Satan for such a novel innovation. Imperialism is exactly that regardless of who perpetrates it. Real patriotism is speaking truth to power and not mindlessly rallying behind your leader. Your country is greater than anyone in office. There are millions of lives wasted in the name of imperialism. I won’t list the senseless wars again.Is Iraq better? Is Libya better? Is Afghanistan better? Is Venezuela better? There is not a single country that is better as a result of American imperialism

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.