1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have/would you take the Covid vaccine?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Stratton7, Apr 30, 2021.

?
  1. Yes, I’ve taken it

52.3%
  2. Yes, I plan to

4.5%
  3. No, there’s not enough info yet

9.1%
  4. No, it’s dangerous

11.4%
  5. Other- (please state what it is)

22.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course your not aware stick your fingers in your ears and say I can’t hear

2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Just what I expected. No evidence to back your position.

I asked you to show me evidence. That is the opposite of what you are saying I am doing.

Good video. He is correct, it does not provide the protection people think it does. Standard surgical masks and cloth masks are still not ideal protection for prevention of covid19 because their design was not meant to keep the wearer from microorganisms. The design of surgical masks was to keep the wearer from spreading the microorganisms in their mouth and contaminating their patient's open surgical wound.

And at that time it needed to be reserved for health care workers and sick patients because of shortages as he explains in the video. But once shortages were no longer the problem and when covid19 had spread to many people, it made sense to mask everyone, not to protect the wearers from covid19 but to protect everyone else from the wearer, particularly asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic carriers. It still provides some protection for the wearer but that protection is not as effective as people think it is.

#143 Gold Dragon, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
  4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    uh not what he said at all. And Kamala was the one leading the charge on putting doubt on the vaccine under Trump and was called out for it time and again by the press.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy the spin you put on all of this takes some real mental gymnastics. Not sure how you can live with that lack of integrity

8. Gold Dragon

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  9. Gold Dragon

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thanks for this. It shows your statement to be false. The DNC did not condemn the vaccine and neither did these democrats. They distrusted Trump and his appointees to be truthful about the safety of the vaccines but they had confidence in doctors and the FDA. I would definitely agree with that sentiment given the Trump administration's lack of respect for scientific data that was inconvenient for their political goals.

North Carolina Dem Senate candidate says he would be 'hesitant' to take coronavirus vaccine due to 'corruption'

10. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually a Charlie Daniels tune, copied by Skynyrd...

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let’s put it this way, I wouldn’t want to be one of the 3000 who died via COVID vaccine... nor would I want to have their deaths mitigated. Until they could provide evidence as to why those people died (and how I could protect myself against any possibility of death), no thanks and your argument is reprehensible and tone deaf.

#151 Earth Wind and Fire, May 15, 2021
  12. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1st it was adult vacation but that ain’t making da numbers :Frown booo we ain’t reaching herd immunity. Answer this with spiffs (shot and a beer, free fries)
    Then CDC no masks carrot & stick :rolleyes:

Now, let’s vacuum the kids. Let’s put an untested vaccine into our kids w/o knowing both short and long term effects .... brilliant. My burning question is can the parents redeem the beer & fries?

So if they can’t get enough kids vaccinated, what will they do. I suggest vaccinations for dogs, cats and family pets. Herd immunity!?!?!

#152 Earth Wind and Fire, May 15, 2021
  13. Gold Dragon

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The 3000 deaths number is probably the number of deaths reported to VAERS which is currently up to 4434 as of this week. However just because something was reported to VAERS does not mean it was caused by the vaccine. Take 250 million people and give them a sugar pill and follow them for the next month. Some of those people will die. That does not mean the sugar pill caused those deaths.

COVID-19 Vaccination

I believe there are 3 deaths in the US linked to the J&J vaccine from the TTS clotting disorder after 8 million doses were given.

Safety Monitoring of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 Vaccine

#153 Gold Dragon, May 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You'd rather be one of the 500,000 plus who have died from Covid?

15. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You’re really buying that number? Big brother loves sheep. Did you know that sheep are so stupid that they won’t move off of hotwire? Country folk know this. Pretty sure Charlie Daniels was good with Skynyrd, the bands performed together.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no place that can legally deny entrance to anyone based on vaccination status of Covid-19.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    They were going to die anyway. That's why bringing up that number, as terrible as it is, should not impact decisions Christians make.

18. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then they don't really believe it do they? Me not getting vaccinated has nothing to do with others. If people are going to die from Covid they were always going to die from Covid.
    Covid was never as big of a problem as people made it. Truth.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t care about the numbers, it’s the scant reporting and the attempt to minimalise that I’m concerned with.

20. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just because a death was reported as a covid 19 death does not mean it was caused by covid 19.

That is what is what the problem was and is.

There has not been enough truth told just words for an agender, by all.

Dr Gold

Do you think covid 19 came from nature or is a virus that came from nature and enhanced by humans, to be studied by humans, for the protection of humans, and by accident escaped the lab?

And being this is a bible forum I will post a verse.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:19

Had there been any problems with this lab? Had there recently been request for inspections of this lab for security purpose?

BTW this nothing to do with Trump. who I voted for vs Biden. I do not trust Trump either. I do believe we would have been better off, in many ways, with Trump.

There is something evil going on in the world.

Verse 2

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.