'I wouldn't send US troops to fight Nazis' - Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by webdog, Dec 28, 2011.

1. webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

What a stupid comment. When have I EVER stated i want war? Your ignorance is numbing.

2. webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

If you want to start a thread on abortion be my guess, but don't derail this one with your red herrings. I'm for defending both the unborn and those slaughtered for no reason.

3. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...and you're against 'isolationist policy' why? Because America should be the world's policeman?

....and just how is it that you intend to fund this role of America as the world's policeman?

Technically, we've yet to pay the first dime towards Afghanistan or Iraq wars, we haven't stopped borrowing since.

How do you suppose that we're capable of sustaining this madness?

4. NiteShift New Member

It is you guys who make everything about Jews and Israel. And I haven't seen a single "last days junkie" posting on this thread.

5. Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That wasn't the question. You are obviously creating a distinction between certain classes or races of people. You think abortion and the Holocaust are different issues. You think it obvious that we ought to esteem the jews so that we unquestioningly and unhesitatingly send our sons to die for them, but what of the wholesale slaughter of the class of people in our own nation?

Is your silence speaking volumes?

6. Bob Alkire New Member

I don't know about him, but I do. Abortion is what many women ask for, I think it is wrong. I've never met in Europe, Israel or here a Jew who ask to be killed by the German holocaust or the Arab one's of that time or later.

I have seen a few different places where Jews have been hung in this country as well as blacks. It isn't good.

7. Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You think abortion is about women? Then the Holocaust is about Aryans.

8. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What's the intent of the thread webdog? To criticize RP's pro-American foreign policy and make him look weak, or to insidiously imply that he's a hateful anti-Semite? Or both?

FYI, it was a Jewish former aide of 12 years who made the statement and who also had this to say:

"I worked for the man for 12 years (and) I never heard a racist word expressed towards Blacks or Jews come out of his mouth… I can categorically say that I never heard anything out of his mouth, in hundreds of speeches I listened to over the years, that could be called, anti-Semite,"

9. matt wade Well-Known Member

Have you ever met a baby that wanted to be aborted?

10. Bob Alkire New Member

No! But the woman made the bad choice. The German government made the choice for the Jews.
    One our government allows the woman to abort, but the government isn't making it on it's own, they just allow for it ( which is wrong as I look at it), where the Germans back then and many Arab's made the choice for the Jews.

11. matt wade Well-Known Member

The woman makes the choice for the baby.

12. webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You have no idea what "I think" so you need to remove yourself from the seer trade. Your lack of concern for your fellow humans outside of the womb speaks volumes.

13. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Originally Posted by webdog
    Quote:
    Bump.

What's the intent of the thread webdog?

14. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bump, again.

I'd really like to know how you propose that the U.S. maintain/sustain the role as the world's cop when we're nearly 16 trillion dollars in debt.

15. Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's obvious you think we should willy nilly send American boys overseas to die for the Jews, otherwise you wouldn't be using this point to condemn Paul.

And it's obvious you think the Jewish holocaust under Hitler and the American Holocaust are fundamentally different in nature, or you wouldn't have attempted to say my question was off topic.

There are those of us who can see things as they really are, and there is no difference between the Jew in Auschwitz and the babe in the abortion clinic (except that the survival rate in Auschwitz was much higher). So my question remains: Would you, as President, send troops to close down the abortion clinics in America?

16. righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I Think He Was Around At that Time...

....so you may be right on your assumption :laugh::laugh::laugh:

17. Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I doubt I would as I would not want to break US law.

18. Havensdad New Member

No worries, you wouldn't be. The NDAA killed Posse Comitatus...along with the Bill of Rights.

19. billwald New Member

Libertarians pledge to never initiate violence. In other words, the enemy gets the first shot and then we cream them.

20. webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Besides being current event related, to show just how selfish isolationists are and the major flaw for me in Paul's foreign policy.