1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

In the event of the rapture.......

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by kyredneck, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If these were truly compassionate atheists, they would rescue your pets for free.:tongue3:

2. billwald

billwald New Member

If times get as bad as you Raptionists claim your pets will be cooked and eaten for lunch.

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

This was so funny I forgot to laugh.

4. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

Nah. Hunting the elusive bovine will be a lot easier. One walks to a field, goes up to a cow, it goes, "Moo", and you shoot it. Lots easier than trying to get 'Fluffy' down from the tree for a fricascee(sp?) or a Rottweiler into a pot of boiling oil for fried doggie hors dourves. (or however they spell it in french) I believe the phrase means, "things you fill up on in a fancy restuarant so one may take home a 'doggy-bag' made out of aluminum foil made into the shape of a swan".

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

According to who? The Great Tribulation is not geared towards pets, but an unbelieving world.

6. rdwhite

rdwhite New Member

We may have to eat them ourselves before the rapture takes place!

7. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

I do have what is supposed to be a great recipe for dog ala Vietnamese style. But to post it here would (probably) be in violation. Other countries eat lots of animals that we consider as pets. Some do it for survival. Some do it because that is their culture. When I was a guard in an apartment complex we used to have a lot of feral cats around. When the Vietnamese moved in, the cat population went down considerably. Now who is it that is from England that posts here? If you read this, didn't in the old days the English considered corn-on-the-cob as food fit only for pigs? They thought it was crazy that we ate it. Same for tomatoes, most used to think they were poisonuos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.