1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Left vs Right" - Politics is a farce.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ceegen, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The problem is that people still believe the government is at the top of the power structure. This isn't so of course. The hand that lends is greater than the hand that borrows or begs. This puts the private international banks at the top of the power structure. Government then is beholden to the banks, so then are the politicians that make up government.

Who do you think they (politicians) serve? You? :laugh:

One day maybe the good people here will realize that whoever they vote for be they lefties or righties ultimately will serve the global elite who own the banks and corporations that have been stealing our wealth and future since 1913.

The phoney left vs right paradigm is the biggest obstacle in the way of this truth.

It's time we started looking at the world and politics in proper perspective imho. Government today is nothing more than middle management that helps impose the will of a few on the many. And we (the many) get to pay the tab.

#41 poncho, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
  2. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

No.

"Politics" is a bunch of lies, a system that gets in the way of seeing clearly. It urges us to forgo Jesus who said to "turn the other cheek" and "do no evil", and yet many a good Christian will still vote for people who send our loved ones to fight wars that DON'T MATTER.

What system of government was Adam and Eve under? From whom did they receive their marriage certificate?

Patriotism blinds us to what is really going on. It isn't just Obama and the Clintons. You think Bush or Regan were good presidents? They ALL went to the Bohemian Grove...

We only have the illusion of freedom.

"It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us."

Wikipedia, as horrible a source as it is, has a good overview of it. I don't think it has changed since last I visited there.

Like 9-11? Buildings don't fall straight down through the path of most resistance. Building 7 fell completely uniform. Buildings 3, 4, 5 and 6 had tons of rubble fall on it from towers 1 and 2, and they didn't have a "global collapse" like building 7 did. And so much more...

I don't think that, and it is presumptuous of you to say that I do.

Then what forum would I post this in? There isn't a forum here that is dedicated to conspiracy theories. This seemed like the best place to spark this debate, because politics IS a conspiracy.

#42 Ceegen, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
  3. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

"UFOs" and "Aliens" are nothing more than demons. It is all a part of the great deception that is upon us.

Read about it, here:
    http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

Or, watch this video and skip to the 50 minute mark:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
    "Age of Deceit" (Approximate run time: 2h 30m).
    (Or watch the whole thing, but the part about "aliens" and "UFOs" starts at the 50 minute mark).

Also, you could look up the work of William Cooper (who was assassinated) for his work on "UFOs".

Deceiving Americans isn't hard. Dictators have done it in the past to their populations, so what makes us any different? Hitler, Stalin, Mao, the Caesars... They, and many more throughout history, all got people to participate in their evil. They do it with patriotism, false-flag attacks, citing "threats from within", and all manner of lies.

And seeing as how this is a political forum; If deceiving Americans seems impossible to you, then why do so many here now tout the vitues of Communism? Why are most all Democrats, Communists? If Communism has been proven to be the abject failure that it really is, then why is the United States running headlong towards a Communist government structure?

So... who is behind it all? What is the cause of all of this?

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." - Revelation 12:9.

Perilous times...

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Another excellent post. I think I read something last week where they showed that Hitler, Stalin, Mao and all those guys were being bankrolled by the same people.

5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

According to Scripture you mistakenly believe that Satan controls this world!

Matthew 12:28, 29
    28. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
    29. Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

John 12:28-31
    28. Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
    29. The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.
    30. Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
    31. Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Hebrews 2:14. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Revelation 20:1-3
    1. And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
    2. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    3. And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With good reason. There aren't enough conspiracy nuts here to keep it going.

Being an arrogant know it all paranoid puts you in a very small group. You have put yourself in the rarified company of just 2 or 3 others here. I understand pixie dust is needed to breathe air that thin.

Good luck. You'd better have a thick skin and lots of pixie dust.

7. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

You aren't saying anything that people don't already know. The problem is, even if you can prove that 9/11 wasn't a foreign terrorist attack, you can not prove that our national government was behind it. From everything I've read and seen, it looks more like a corporate insurance scam than a government conspiracy. It just happened to play right into the government's plans.

Sure sounded like you think that when you started handing out homework assignments and implying that we should all be learning from you:
    Simply put, you aren't saying anything that people on here don't already know, or at least haven't heard. We've had our resident theorist Poncho bring up almost everything you can think off. And I must say, he's done a better job of getting my attention than you have.

8. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apostle Paul summed it up: "The love of money is the root of all evil."

Curious: two commodities which drive the world marketplace--opium derivatives and crude oil.

This is all part of the long war against the True and Living God. The main conspirator is Satan. It is a fearul thing to fall into the hands of The Living God.

Who is on the Lord's side?

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

9. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

Why did Jesus say that his kingdom wasn't "of this world" (John 18:36)?

It's a parable, like most everything Jesus tells us (Matthew 13:34).

Jesus cast demons out of people's bodies. Our bodies are our "home" for the time being while we are here on earth. And except you first be bound by the lies of Satan and sin, your "goods" can't be spoiled!

And in John 14:30: "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me."

The "prince of this world" has nothing to do with Jesus. It is Satan.

Hebrews 2:15 continues: "And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."

We are not to fear death, because death is not the end of things. This flesh, is temporary. We will not need it in heaven.

The bottomless pit, whatever it is, isn't a physical location on earth.

10. OldRegular

The facts are the facts! Scripture is Scripture. God is Sovereign throughout His creation and that includes the earth.

11. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

So then I shall post it here, because politics is a conspiracy. The "founding fathers" of the US constitution were not good people. A lot of them were self-avowed Atheists or Agnostic. Benjamin Franklin was a Satanist, a verified member of the "Hellfire Club" in England. They all came from the "enlightenment" period, and were all "enlightened" men. Nearly all of them were Freemasons. These things are not just a coincidence.

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools!"

lol.

So, what's your problem with me, really? Do you not like the idea that your government might actually be evil? If so, don't hate me for pointing it out, becayse Satan causes these divisions among us just to get us to fight about things that don't matter.

#51 Ceegen, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2012
  12. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ceegan - So was I correct in my interpretation of your post as to you not wanting to have anything to do with politics?

Next question, based on your previous posts: What do you propose as a way forward?

13. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

Yeah, I can prove it, but would you believe it? I've read the FEMA and NIST reports, in full. They omit certain things, and then blatently try to cover up others. Why?

The basis of conspiracies, are lies. They knew something, and covered it up. That's all the proof we should need.

I meant it in jest, as a joke. Sorry, but emotion doesn't carry well into the realm of text.

But, have you seen "America: Freedom to Fascism" before? If not, you should watch it. Every American should.

Well great! Then might I ask, what conspiracies you do believe in, so I am not repeating material ad-nauseum?

14. targus

targus New Member

I'd like to hear more about the reptile humanoid aliens from outerspace that control the world...

Got any good stuff on that one?

15. OldRegular

:thumbs::thumbsup::sleeping_2:

16. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

You can argue about what I said amongst yourselves all you want. I'm not here to argue about stupid things, like, what I really meant when I said this or that: Stop reading into things that aren't there. Stop trying to "catch" me in something. Stop trying to make me out to be the bad guy. We're all sinners, and we're all in the same boat.

Stop arguing about politics amongst ourselves. God told us in Revelation that the beast which rises up out of the sea, the one-world government, will happen. It doesn't matter who you vote for. It doesn't matter what laws are passed. It doesn't matter what country our armed forces invade. "They" are going to go forward with their plan anyway, whether you go along with it or not. "All is vanity!"

We're all going to one day die anyway, so why spend time fighting about what the best flavor of kool-aide is? Did Jesus ever argue with the scribes and pharisees about which form of government is the best, or what laws to vote for or against?

And what really is the point of government, anyway? If we were ALL following the laws of God, what need would we have of "government"? How is electing a mere fellow human who we "trust" to change things for the better, going to do any good? Do we put our trust in the hands of fellow men, or God?

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." - Revelation 22:11

Don't worry about what the government is doing or not doing. We collectively "bit that apple" a LONG time ago. Worry about yourself, and let the good works that you do in faith to God, speak for itself. If they persecute you for doing good, then you've already won. Let them have their revolution, and let them destroy the constitution, because in the end it doesn't matter.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And that's what this is about for some. They will dissect everything you write and constantly say you said something you didn't type on the screen.

Too many folks on here and in the church are too caught up in politics and the things of this world that they don't care how it interferes with what God has mandated the Christian do for His Kingdom..

that's why we better stop jumping on board to support darkness vs darkness and start fulfilling the commission that God has given us. we need to be trying to save the lost instead of trying so desperately to elect a man to save this deserve to die as it gets more and more evil everyday country.

18. Ceegen

Ceegen New Member

That whole "reptilian" conspiracy was started by the likes of David Icke and people like him, who, are strictly against biblical Christianity. People like him thrive on this stuff, because they deny Jesus is Messiah or that any of the bible is true.

Instead, they extol the vitues of Communism or spiritualism, and reincarnation, and contacting "higher beings" for information, and all sorts of "new age" dung. Things that are STRICTLY forbidden by God!

They ruin the truth, and make conspiracy theorists look like nut jobs, so people are complacent with, or blind to, evil. People who are new to conspiracy theories see that kind of junk, and then think we all think like that. And that's why it is so easy to discredit the character of a conspiracy theorist, simply because of guilt by association. It's sad.

You can find more about that topic and more by watching:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptjUhuv90vs
    "Aquarius - The Age of Evil"

Primarily, the video covers the lies that are set forth in the "Zeitgeist" film/movement which has gained so much popularity, too. But it fully covers the origins of those lies, and their connection to the "New Age" movement and the New World Order.

Christian conspiracy theorists like William Cooper have been murdered over this stuff, and some are still in prison on trumped up charges. You'd think we'd be paying more attention to what the Christian conspiracy theorists have said, rather than the ones still out running around freely "exposing the Illuminati masters" who are not Christian.

"I found all too soon that just because I knew the Truth didn't mean anybody would believe me. After all, people have a hard time accepting Satan exists. Tell them he pilots UFOs, and you're left talking to yourself."

(- Taken from: http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimony76.htm -)

19. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You misinterpret my question, and my reason for asking.

If I was right, then my follow-on discussion with you would center around whether you think all Christians should get out of politics (going back to my original answer to you); or whether you think we should do something about the political system.

My first response to that is: aren't we supposed to stand against unrighteousness in all things? Should we not call evil, evil? Or, by our inaction, or our refusal to identify evil and corruption, shall we just let evil have its way?

20. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Their DNA originated in Michigan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.