One More Question on Obama

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. JamieinNH New Member

Nice Try, but mine included a CNN transcript if Glen Beck's show which the last time I check.. was American.. :)

You want information where there are mulsims stand up against the terrorist and yet you don't want to hear from a muslim site?!? That's kind like having a debate with a Christian without using the Bible isn't it?

I did you won't listen.. Nice try to spin it though...

I have not put yuo down. I have disagree with your ideas and opinions. I am also not building them up to be anything other than what they are. There are some good people that are muslims, and there are bad people that are muslims.. Just as there are good people that are Christians and there are bad people that are Christians.

If we were talking about their salvation, then you might have a point.

As far as them hating us... People have hated us forever.. It's not going to change, and it doesn't change who I am. Does it affect you?

Show me where HE has ties to muslims any more so than anyone of us has ties to their father's past?

Your opinion.. Of course if we don't side with you we're wrong.. :rolleyes:

Nice dodge.. Don't bother to answer the questions.. just spin it and cause confussion.. BTW, where have I agreed with the principles of the muslim faith? In fact, I have stated that they are going to die if they are not saved. Nice try though.. When it doubt and up against the ropes... fight dirty..

Have you ever been to a funeral of a non Christian that was a Christian ceremony? Did it matter to you at the time of the ceremony? I think not.. You're just hanging on to anything you can to keep your position in this thread. Sad really...

Again, your avoid the question... Duck and dodge... that's worked so well so far...

Any question is legitment when he is running for POTUS. I will give you that, but when you have been asked why you think he has ties, you give no answer. When it's shown that his father wasn't a muslim when he was born you ignore it. When it's shown that a name is just a name, you ignore it.. When it's shown that some muslim are against terrorism you ignore it...

Yeah, everyone is jumping down your throat..
    :rolleyes:

If he did don't you think Rudy would have exposed him? Since Rudy was the end all be all for 9-11, according to his campainge.. Don't you think you would have opened him up? You're just grasping...

It is your right... and it was none of my bussiness until you entered into the thread. Then it became an open and valid point to debate. Don't want people to debate you? Don't post in the debate forum. Simple really.

No, the thread was trash a long time ago. A question was asked and answered and then when the answer didn't suit people, they started in.

If you had just simply asked a question then why didn't you just accept the answers given and move on. Whether or not they changed your mind, that doesn't matter.. after you have asked a question and gotten an answer.. why keep posting in a huff?

There was no attack.. I simply said you shouldn't be so angry. It's not good to go to bed angry.

As far as an answer is concern, you haven't listen to any other answer why should this one be different?

Jamie

2. Magnetic Poles New Member

Yes, he must be, as it has been pointed out over and over and over.

3. Brother Bob New Member

Yea, Glen Beck is a good source alright.

You typed a lot of words to say nothing.

BBob, :sleeping_2:

4. JamieinNH New Member

I didn't say Glen Beck was a good source or not, that's for you to decide. You asked for an American source and you got one.

You also want to cast your lot against people attacking you and yet you answer all of this with this comment?

Hum.. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

People are smart enough to see through your tactics.. It doesn't bother me at all what you say, do or how you act. You're the only one that will answer for that.

So far, in my opinion, you have shown yourself as hard-headed and not wanting to listen or learn. When a question of yours has been asked, you don't like the source or something about it. When asked a question, you just ignore it..

Your vail is think my friend...

Jamie

5. Brother Bob New Member

Well, it is for sure one of us has a problem and I do not think it is me. You say it does not bother you how I answer you but you keep trying to grasp on. You are slowly falling farther and farther into no man's land.
    I ask a question about Obama and you accuse me of racist, that is being hair brain. You could of answered with a logical answer but you chose to attack me personally. Go for it, but don't think it will get you anywhere.

Your answers to anything I said were a little on the silly side and most were questions to my questions instead of answers. So, I will continue to wonder if Obama does indeed have ties to Muslim faith, instead of believing every word that comes out of a politician's mouth. I am too old to fall for that.

BBob,

6. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

A good reason to close the thread.