Reconciling Paul, Hebrews and James

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Martin Marprelate, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    'And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them too I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one Shepherd' (John 10:16).
    'For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh.
    But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circuncision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God'
    )Romans 2:28-29).
    'There is neither Jew not Greek,... slave nor free,.......male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus' (Galatians 3:28).
    'For through [Christ] we both [Jew and Gentile] have access by one Spirit to the Father' (Ephesians 2:11-22).

2. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...indeed they do like to parrot their mantras, both extra and non-Biblical , all the while chanting 'sola scriptura' along the way...

3. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let God be true and every man a liar.

4. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...if this is not being replaced then I don't know the meaning of the word:

40 When therefore the lord of the vineyard shall come, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
    41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those miserable men, and will let out the vineyard unto other husbandmen, who shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
    42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, The same was made the head of the corner; This was from the Lord, And it is marvelous in our eyes?
    43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
    44 And he that falleth on this stone shall be broken to pieces: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will scatter him as dust.
    45 And when the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them. Mt 21

11 And I say unto you, that many shall come from the east and the west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven:
    12 but the sons of the kingdom shall be cast forth into the outer darkness: there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth. Mt 8

28 There shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and yourselves cast forth without.
    29 And they shall come from the east and west, and from the north and south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. Lu 13

19 Thou wilt say then, Branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. Ro 11

5. Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True Israel will be saved Jews and gentiles. as the Lord will still deal with national Israel in the last days!