1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Satan & UFO's

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My point is that military involvement is no evidence of truth or substance.

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

Only if you believe the military is composed of a bunch of superstitious fools.

Fact is, the military could not prove that UFOs exist or that they are of extraterrestrial origin. If UFOs are spiritual, this makes perfect sense. How can you prove the spiritual?

There have literally been tens, if not hundreds of thousands of UFO reports, many by military and commercial pilots, astronauts, police officers and many other trained observers. To say that 100% of these sightings were simply swampgas, or balloons, or other optical illusions is naive.

For me personally, I know what I saw, or rather I know what I saw was not. I believe these objects are spiritual because they can break all known physical laws.

3. Winman

Winman Active Member

Here is a very interesting video of Astronaut Gordon Cooper. He tells the remarkable story of a saucer landing on the landing strip when they were testing the Bell X1. See about 1:30 into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvPR8T1o3Dc&feature=related

The first plane they showed in the video is an F86 Sabre jet. When they are walking, that is a Lockheed T33 Shooting Star behind them. I still know many of the old jets, when I was a kid, I knew them all. So, I am not one to be easily fooled by aircraft or balloons.

#63 Winman, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
  4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's what else to know of Satan, that he was created by and for Christ, and that he obeys Christ. That Christ bound him and spoiled him by one little word. That any true Christian has authority in Jesus' name to cast him out.

There is no "battle" between the "forces" of good and evil taking place in outer space. There is no assault on the gates of heaven, and hell has no defense. Heaven and hell don't exist in the world that men can see by nature, and that means outer space as well.

The superstition I speak of is the idea that heaven and hell are locations, that demons and angels must travel physical distances, that they pilot craft, that there is any "place" at all that God is not present and supreme.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeze!

6. Winman

Winman Active Member

What? Do you believe Cooper is lying? Does he appear or sound like a crazy person to you? And he is not the only astronaut to report UFOs, they have been reported by several crews.

I'm sure you've heard of the Foo Fighters, this name derived from UFOs that were spotted hundreds of times by our bombers flying missions over Europe. Hundreds of crews saw them, even shot at them.

Note that some of these vehicles glowed orange, just as the vehicle I described.

7. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I never saw much at 1:30 in the video. I expected to see something by what you've stated.

I understand you've seen several UFO's winman, but I am curious, have you ever been abducted?

8. Winman

Winman Active Member

I didn't say the video showed the landing craft, or at least I did not intend to make it sound like that. What is notable is that this craft landed very closeby, it was not just some lights moving in the sky. They reported that it had landing gear which came out when it landed, and retracted when it left. So, it was the great detail I wanted you to hear, that this was not a weather balloon, or swampgas, or a flight of birds...

And no, I never saw any beings (thank God) or had any sort of abduction experience.

I did see another UFO years later in Connecticut as I drove home from work 2nd shift around midnight. I was travelling east on I-84 toward Waterbury where I lived from New Milford where I worked. As I came down a long hill, I looked to my left and saw a large "hot dog" object flying directly beside me. I estimate it was 100 feet long, and maybe 15 feet tall with rounded ends. It was not a balloon, I have seen balloons many times. It was flying about 20 feet above the trees on the other side of the highway from me, probably no more than 100 feet distant. I could have hit this object with a BB gun, that is how close it was. It was going slightly faster than me, probably around 80 MPH which also rules out a balloon. It looked dark against the sky, as there was a full moon that night and the sky was very bright, so I couldn't tell what color it was. On it's bottomside it had 3 round portholes, that looked exactly like the portholes on a ship. Blue light shone out of these portholes, and I could actually see inside this ship, but all I saw was blue light. As it began to gain on me, on it's rear-end it had another porthole, with green light shining out. These lights were steady and not too bright. I could also see inside this porthole, but all I saw was green light, it is as if this vehicle were hollow.

At the bottom of this long hill there is a fairly sharp curve left to the north. As this vehicle came to the turn, it turned with the highway. That was really amazing to me for some reason, I knew it was using the highway to navigate. As I came to the turn the vehicle was quite a bit ahead of me, and all I could see was the green light. I was coming into Waterbury and now there were streetlights along the highway and I lost it in the light.

When I first saw this craft I quickly rolled down my window and tried to listen to it, but all I heard was the sound of my car (wind sound). This is also more proof it was not a balloon, if you have ever seen a balloon like the Goodyear blimp you know they are extremely loud and can be heard for great distances. This object was silent.

When I got home I told my wife, she wanted me to call the police, but I knew they would think I was crazy and this object would have been gone anyway.

I know what I saw, I saw this object clearly. It had no wings, no undercarriage, and made no sound. It was too fast for a balloon, and too slow for a plane. Besides that, nobody in their right mind flies a plane or balloon 20 feet above the trees at night, especially in hilly country. And nobody flies secret military craft along busy highways with lights on.

These objects want to be seen.

You can believe this story or not, I have told you the truth.

#68 Winman, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
  9. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Did anyone else see something that night? Why do you think they want to be seen?

10. Winman

Winman Active Member

I don't know if anyone else saw it, I never heard any reports. And though I-84 is a major and very busy highway, at the time I did not see any other cars on the highway.

I know they want you to see them, that is the feeling you get. It is spooky to see these things, you get the impression they know you are looking at them, and they are looking right back at you. For example, the first experience I described, the orange craft, I was alone when I saw this craft coming down the beach. It was going very slowly, maybe 30 MPH tops. It was directly above a car driving on the beach (they don't allow that anymore). The car turned up off the beach and this craft continued in my direction. I could see it's reflection in that it was just over the waterline. As it got close, I have to admit I started getting frightened. I was on the boardwalk, I was going to go down in the stairway and hide, when I saw a man standing in front of the Holiday Inn smoking a cigarette. He was completely unaware of this object. I ran up to him pointing, and said "Look!". He said, "What is that?". I said that I thought it was a UFO. We both stood there watching this craft for several minutes, it had stopped dead and was just hovering there. This was in plain sight right along the main part of town, anybody could have seen this. As it hovered, it seemed to pulsate, light would travel vertically through it like a Jacob's Ladder. Then it changed shape. It was a roughly diamond shaped saucer object, it turned into a narrow horizontal rectangle. It still had the orange halo around it. Then it shot off at the most amazing speed I've ever seen. When you see the Starship Enterprise accelerate and seem to stretch, that is exactly how it appeared, it seemed to instantly stretch like taffy, then it turned into a small orange ball and zipped over the horizon. It also left a long orange vapor trail that took several minutes to fade. I didn't know the man, he was a tourist. I remember he told me he was from Michigan. He asked me if I was going to tell anybody, I told him I didn't know who to tell. After that I went home.

But this thing was in plain sight, they want to be seen.

By the way, I made this drawing on my computer years ago of the 2nd object. It is fairly accurate, though I am not much of an artist.

[​IMG]

11. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll bet the noncalvinists are glad to have you on their team! :thumbs:

12. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

...and based on your wacky take on satan, his purpose and biblical denial of spiritual warfare I bet the determinists are happy to have you!

13. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, is the Devil going around as Bigfoot too?

14. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

By Winman's drawing, I'd bet his UFO said "Good-Year" on the side. ;-)

15. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those who are the most blind are those who refuse to see.

16. Winman

Winman Active Member

Growing up in Jacksonville, Fla. with the Gator Bowl, I have seen the Goodyear blimp several times. It is not shaped like a hot dog or cigar, but like a football. It has an undercarriage and tail fins. It also makes a real racket you can hear a mile away. I don't know it's top speed, but I would imagine it to be around 50 MPH with a tail wind.

The object I saw was a long, narrow cylinder, had no wings, fins, or undercarriage, no visible means of propulsion, made no sound, yet was outpacing my car going 70 MPH downhill on a 4 lane highway.

And nobody flies 20 feet above the trees in very hilly countryside at NIGHT!

You can believe what you want, I've told you the truth.

17. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I am sure you saw something. I just don't buy that it was Satan in a spaceship.

“Your eyes can deceive you. Do not trust them.” - Obi Wan Kenobi, Space Alien

18. Winman

Winman Active Member

It is true that our eyes can be fooled, but these were not distant lights in the sky. Both objects were very close to me, I could have almost thrown a rock and hit the cylinder object. I got a very good look at it. Actually, it was a very simple object except for the portholes. These were windows and I could see the interior of the craft, but all I saw was light, it looked like this craft was hollow.

I'll tell you this. If you are walking down the street and one of these objects flies up to you close like I experienced, it is quite disturbing and scary too. It is not something you will ever forget.

19. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bigfoot was the copilot!:type:

20. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

BOOOOOO!!!