1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Satan & UFO's

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HAMel, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ROFLOL!!!:laugh::laugh:

#81 Aaron, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  2. beameup

beameup Member

I've always believed in UFOs and that they materialized from another dimension and that they were evil.
    I'm convinced that they will figure into "The Lie" of the Tribulation.
    Quantum Physics is reality. We live in a created "artificial environment" of 3 dimensions + the dimension of TIME.

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, thanks for the option. I choose "not." What did you DO, anyway, as you perceived whatever this was? Stop and stare? Keep moving? Get out your BB gun? Take photos? What were your frames of reference to make your estimates about it distance and speed?

4. Winman

Winman Active Member

Well, maybe I could make a living writing fiction!

You don't have to do much when you look out your window and see this large cylinder flying right beside you. The first thing I did was roll down my window to see if I could hear it, but all I could hear was the natural wind sound when you are going 65-70 MPH on the highway. I was on a long straightway, so it wasn't hard to stay on the road, but I did have to look back and forth to make sure I didn't go off the road.

This object was going slightly faster than me, so as it got ahead of me I looked at it through the windshield.

The total viewing time was probably a minute, maybe a little longer. It was easy to see as there was a bright full moon that partially illiminated this object, although I could not tell the color. It appeared dark grey like the drawing I made. It was actually much closer than my drawing, as I could look into the portholes.

It was an extremely simple object, just this long cylinder with portholes with light shining out. It's simplicity actually made it more strange and a little frightening.

It is AFTER you see an object like this that it bothers you, you wonder WHY this object appeared to you. You would have to see one to understand.

This might be a fascinating story, but I would tell anybody you are better off if you never see one. They are disturbing.

I firmly believe these are demons who can take on physical reality and appear to be spaceships to deceive people. They are evil.

5. Winman

Winman Active Member

To add one more thing, there is absolutely NO WAY I was going to stop and get out of my car.

6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for finally answering my question.

Now the problem is finding scripture to support this idea. As far as I know every reference to demons in the Bible comes with the proviso that they are inhabiting living creatures. Either indwelling humans or animals. Nowhere is it suggested in the Bible that demons assume the construct of a mechanical object.

7. mandym

mandym New Member

It is hard to take anyone seriously who takes any of this junk seriously. I mean really.

8. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Its sorta along the same lines as taking the WWF(World Federation of Wrestling) serious!!!

Imagine that-----demons taking on the shape of Captain Kirk's USS Enterprise

:type:

Some people need to have their vehicle exhaust systems checked----then again----from some of the reads here---some DO have their exhaust systems checked---by Al Gore!!!

#88 blackbird, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
  9. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now the problem is finding scripture to support this idea.

Is it possible that we could "peek" into that realm we wouldn't be able to handle it? There are somethings perhaps we don't need to know.

10. beameup

beameup Member

A lot of Christians "can't handle" the fact that fallen angels - bene ha Elohim - took on humanoid bodies and had intercourse
    with human women - bath 'Adam - and produced hybrids - Nephilim. Genesis 6

There will be a return of these fallen angels, in mass, when they are "cast to the earth" during the Tribulation. Who knows what "form" they will assume.

11. mandym

mandym New Member

And it just gets....ah better

12. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I bet some think the exact same thing about angels taking on the form of humans and satan that of an angel of light.

13. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Bible says that demons and angels can do this sort of thing. The Bible says that demons can inhabit living things. NOWHERE does the Bible say that demons can take on the shape of a manufactured device or a mechanical construct.

It's just too big of a leap for me to accept that a spiritual being can assume the shape and characteristics of a solid, non-living object. Why would Christ cause demons to enter into a herd of swine and subsequently the swine jump off a cliff if He could have just as easily banished them to assuming the shape of a rock or an oxen yoke?

14. beameup

beameup Member

Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work [was] like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work [was] as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: [and] they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings [were] full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

Ezekiel Ch. 1

15. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is a vision that Ezekiel had. Does not describe demons as having the appearance of solid objects. Sorry.

16. beameup

beameup Member

Not talking about "demons".
    Angels have the ability to "materialize" as was the case when Abraham was visited and when Lot was visited by Angels.

BTW, just what did Ezekiel "see"?

17. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Because He was withholding judgment at that time. They were afraid He would lock them in the Abyss, but He let them go instead.

I don't know what UFOs are and I know there are plenty of loons that claim to have seen them, but there are also many accounts of sane people who have seen strange objects in the sky. So something is there. We just don't know what it is.
    What I do know is that Satan is the great deceiver and it concerns me that so many posting in this thread seem to have no fear of him and minimize his power. He is called he prince of power of the air, the god of this world. God has not thrown him in the pit yet. He is very active and to be so mockingly cavalier about him is foolishness. Do not underestimate your enemy. That is just what he wants because it makes it easy for him to have his way with you.

18. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I think Ezekiel saw heaven in a way that we can only imagine. He had to describe things that no human has ever seen, so that's why it sounds "other worldly" to us. He saw the cherubim that surround God's throne and he saw the glory of God. I think he did his best to describe it but it is just not something we can understand because just like Ezekiel we are trying to understand something no human has ever seen. We have no point of reference. That's why the word "like" is used so often by him. The wheels were "like", the colors were "like".......
    There is nothing on earth to compare to what he saw. But I believe he was in God's throne room.

19. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Hahahahahahaha! Me thinks there is some truth here. :applause:

20. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Hahahahahahaha! Me thinks there is some truth here. :applause: