1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Gospel of YOUR Salvation !

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Election is also Eternal !

Election does not occur in time, and it was not contingent upon mans foreseen choices of good and evil in time, as Paul points out here Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

But it was God's special choice of individual's before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us [as individuals] in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Also it is written, that certain individuals, their names [persons] were written in the Book of Life, from the foundation Rev 17:8

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

• Like Like x 1
  2. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Preaching Repentance and the Gospel !

Repentance is Given to the Elect Through Christ !

Lk 24:47

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

The Antichrist crowd as with faith to believe in Christ, so also with repentance [to turn to God] they teach it as a condition that man must fulfill [ a work] and so we make ourselves worthy for salvation, but this is but another cheat upon Christ and His Finished Work, who as the Exalted Saviour of His People, He gives or bestows Repentance upon His Redeemed People Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel[His Elect or Sheep], and forgiveness of sins.

For Repentance does not originate in men, at least not that which is joined with remission of sins. That any man repents toward God as per Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is because of the Sovereign Grace and Spirit of God, working within us for us to will and do of God's good pleasure Phil 2:13

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Now what is said in Acts 5:31 is also what was stated in Acts 3:26

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

That is what giving repentance does, it turns us from our sins, that is the blessing of Gen 12:3

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Thats the Blessing, being given repentance or being turned away from our iniquities. Notice how both repentance or being turned from ones sins are both premised on Christ's resurrection and Exaltation Acts 3:26 & Acts 5:31.

Christ is no man's Saviour, that does not Repent Towards God, and believes in Him as Saviour and Lord, because these are fruits of His Death having been for them !

• Like Like x 1
  3. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost

For those God has not purposed to save through the Preaching of the Gospel as He does these 1 Cor 1:18,21

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Now, to those that God hath not purposed to save by that means, the Gospel is hid to them 2 Cor 4:3

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost[No hope]:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Now though satan, the prince and god of this world is the intermediate secondary cause of the gospel being hid, Yet God is the First and primary cause, we know this by Jesus words Matt 11:25-26

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Yes, those who Jesus is here stating that God has hidden these things from, are the same as those Paul says that the Gospel is hid from them, these are the Lost, that are outside the lost that Jesus came to seek and to save r otherwise Jesus is very confused in His Thanksgiving to the Father here Matt 11:25

25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Notice Paul mentions the wise and prudent also here 1 Cor 1:19

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

And He mentions them again in the Second Epistle 2 Cor 4:3

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

• Like Like x 1
  4. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

The Gospel as the Word of Grace, The Word of the Kingdom, it shall be made effectual when it is communicated to the Heirs of Grace or the Heirs of Salvation Heb 1:14, the Good Ground hearers Matt 13:23, made so by the New Birth, this is pointed out here 1 Pet 1:23-25

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Note: Heirs of Salvation denotes their final Salvation when finally inheriting Eternal Glory !

• Like Like x 1
  5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Preaching all the counsel of God in the Gospel !

Acts 20:24-27

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

In Preaching the Gospel of God's Grace, we cannot shun or keep back in declaring all the counsel of God See Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Of which counsel is the Election of Grace, and the Reprobation of the rest; Quite frankly there could be no Election of Grace unto Salvation without also being no election to damnation, sense that is how God Purposed to manifest His Saving Grace ! Neither are either Election of grace or damnation of reprobation based upon seen conditions, there were no seen conditions in them that God Elected or Rejected, this is indicated here Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

Gods Grace given to some and witheld from others is based solely upon God's own Good Pleasure, for the Praise of the Glory of His Grace Eph 1:6; Now if we do not preach Grace and Salvation in this manner, then we are guilty of shunning to declare all the counsel of God in the Gospel !

• Like Like x 1
  6. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

What God has done for all those Christ died for !

1 Cor 1:30,29

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Now what is this sanctification, that God made Christ unto those Christ died for ?

The greek word is hagiasmos and means:

consecration, purification

2) the effect of consecration

a) sanctification of heart and life

The word means here in this context, the inherent grace or spiritual enablement to live a consecrated life unto God. That is why it is said that He made us Priests and Kings unto our God Rev 1:6 !

Without this sanctification we would never come to God, so it is that we come to God by HIM [Jesus Christ] Heb 7:25

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

The word by here is the greek prep dia and means:

the ground or reason by which something is or is not done

1) by reason of

2) on account of

3) because of for this reason

4) therefore

5) on this account

So we come to God on account of Him ! The Fruit of His Death and Intercession !

So it is by this sanctification by Christ made unto us, that we are able to perform habits of grace and spiritual duties, and this is why Christ tells His Disciples Jn 15:5

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do or perform nothing. That is of any Spiritual value !

• Like Like x 1
  7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

What God has done for all those Christ died for ! cont

We are looking at the fact that Christ has been made of God unto all for whom He died " Sanctification"

This sanctification provides us [those whom Christ for or in behalf of] A New Heart, A New Spirit, A New sanctified Understanding of the Gospel , which is a must to even begin to understand the Gospel Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Also with the New Heart and New Spirit comes New sanctified desires and affections for the things of God, so with this principle of sanctification, we are enabled to seek and desire those things pleasing to God, we are enabled to perform Spiritual Obedience to the Commands of the Gospel such as Believe or and Repent ! Acts 17:30; Acts 16:31

Yes, these are Gospel commands of obedience to those who have been Given a New Spirit, A New Heart, and a New Understanding through New Birth, which is How Christ is made unto us Sanctification !

• Like Like x 1
  8. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Gospel Mystery !

Preaching Christ is Preaching God's Mystery Col 2:2

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;[/B]

And this Mystery must be revealed 1 Cor 2:6-8

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God[ 1 Cor 1:24] in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Eph 6:19

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

1 Tim 3:9

Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

The Gospel of Christ, the Mystery of Christ cannot be apprehended by our natural understanding. You think Paul says in vain here 1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

What spiritual things is Paul referring to here ? This 1 Cor 2:1-2

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

The Things of the Cross, to the natural mind they are foolishness. Paul says it more clearer here 1 Cor 1:18

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

To them that perish or to them of a natural mind ! So how is it that many these days say the natural man can choose to believe the Preaching of the Cross ? They have to tear these scripture testimonies out of the bible !

• Like Like x 1
  9. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Christ is a Saviour to Israel, His Church !

Christ in being a Saviour, does not make Salvation possible, for that is only to be a possible Saviour, which is no Saviour at all, but He is Actually a Saviour,no not to everyone in the World, for that was never God's Promise, but to Israel, a elect people out of every tribe and kindred.

The promise is that Israel shall be saved Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Israel here means God's Elect from amongst jew and gentile.

Paul preached that according to PROMISE God hath raised up a Saviour Unto Israel Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Folks, Jesus came only to save a elect people name Israel Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people[Israel] from their sins.

Now notice what Paul preached in Acts 13:23, that these same words did apply to some gentiles, we know from vs 42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

The words of Acts 13:23, simply because they too partake of the Promises of the Gospel to Israel Eph 3:6

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

What are the promises in Christ by the Gospel ? Well its promises like Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Yes, that was a mystery back then, that the gentiles would be fellowheirs of that Gospel promise to Israel.

So Christ as the risen Saviour gives Repentance to Israel His Elect Acts 5:31 and Acts 11:18

Those gentiles of Acts 11:18 are fellowheirs with the Israel of Acts 5:31.

So all for whom Christ died, His Israel, are given Repentance unto life ! Thats why He is a Saviour unto them !

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    he is the saviour to ALl who have place their faith/trust upon him!

11. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Could you address the points in post please ?

12. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Salvation is based on a Promise !

One of the things that proves universal atonement an error, is the Salvation or Eternal Life is premised upon God's Promise, and the Promise is limited to a certain, particular People, so unless one believes in particular Atonement , they do not have True God given Faith, or the Faith of God's Elect ! Titus 1:1-2

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

There is only one people that God has promised to save, and that is Israel, the Israel of God, a Elect People. Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Yes, the World of Israel shall be saved in the Lord ! Thats a Promise, and God given Faith only embraces God's Word of Promise.

Paul when preaching the Gospel made it specifically clear that God according to Promise, raised up a Saviour unto Israel Acts 13:23

Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Paul preached this same Truth to the Gentiles the following Sabbath Acts 13:42

42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath.

This was all providentially arranged, because Paul had earlier been set apart for the Ministry unto the Gentiles Acts 13:1-2

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

So the sermon Paul Preached to the jews about God having raised up to Israel an Saviour according to Promise, particularly this one Isa 45:17 and perhaps this one as well Isa 45:25

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

The Gospel Promised applied to the Gentiles as well, Yes, the Gospel Promises of Salvation of Israel applied to Gentiles, but it was a Mystery ! Eph 3:6

That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

What Promise of the Gospel ? This One Isa 45:17

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: you shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

That is a Gospel Promise, Eternal Salvation !

However, the Gentiles are part of a salvation Promise that is for only a Specific People, Israel ! So even as a Gentile one would have to embrace that Salvation was promised to only a Specific People ! The Mystery was that, some Gentiles belonged to that Specific seed Israel that God Promised to save ! Now unless we believe this, that Salvation was only for a Specific People, and not the Whole World in General, then we do not have True Biblical God give Faith !

• Like Like x 1
  13. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

The Hope of the Gospel

The Hope of the Gospel, which was originally from a Prophetic standpoint, the Hope of Israel and the Fathers of which Paul makes reference to here when preaching to King Agrippa Acts 26:6-7

6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God, unto our fathers:

7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Also mentioned here Acts 28:20

For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

Remember Paul was bound for dedication to get the Gospel out to the Gentiles ! Col 4:3

Now this same Gospel Hope of Israel Paul preached to the Gentiles in Colosse Col 1:25-28

25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Now lets compare Col 1:27 with Isa 46:13

I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

This was stated because of the Riches of Christ towards Israel, The Israel of God, God's True Covenant people through Christ, and now that is what the Mystery reveals, that Gentiles are partakers f the same Hope of Glory as Elect Israel, Paul's point in Col 1:27

Now the Gentile Salvation with the Hope of Israel, the preaching of the Mystery, this completes the Word of God or the Promise of God for Salvation, this terminates and fulfills all God has made known to man, this Mystery ushers in the return of Christ and the End of the World !

• Like Like x 1
  14. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Salvation as the Gift of God !

Salvation as the Gift of God is not something men get because of anything they did, like accepting a proposed offer, or because they believed or repent, but it is a Gift that is revealed to those for whom it has been accomplished for, it is revealed to them by the Gospel, Rom 1:16-17; The Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13. The Righteousness of God that is revealed from Faith to Faith is their Salvation, and its not because of their Faith, but it is revealed to their Faith; Also it can be very well stated Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the Salvation of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Because the Gospel is the Good News of their Salvation Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

So they believed the revealed fact of their Salvation by the Gospel !

So to all workmongers, Salvation is a matter of Revelation, and its not the result of something he does. Christ has done it all, and then it is revealed to them as a Gift !

• Like Like x 1
  15. billwald

billwald New Member

Christian Jews are saved by the Gospel but are still obligated to observe the Mosaic Law. Gentile Christians are not obligated by the Mosaic Law. Nothing else computes.

16. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Imputation of Christ's Righteousness !

Rom 4:6

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

The greek word for imputeth is logizomai and means:

to reckon, count, compute, calculate, count over

a) to take into account, to make an account of

God's imputation of something is unlike that of men, but it is with Him an immediate Act of God Almighty Himself, issuing it into an effectual operation that transfers the Righteousness of Christ to be upon us, whom He was made for 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

This imputed Righteousness upon those that Christ died for is not inherent and active, but objective and passive, as it was with our sins imputed upon Christ, for our sins did not make Him actually and inherently sinful; God's imputing and reckoning, since He is God, gives a Real Being and true Existence of the thing [ imputed righteousness] before Himself, and so He counts it Rom 4:17

17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were

• Like Like x 1
  17. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Imputation of Christ's Righteousness ! 2

Now it is all those whom God hath in Himself reckoned Righteous, with the Righteousness of His Son, they shall in the future, during their life time, they shall all be made experientially Righteous by New Birth, so that they will be made evidentially Righteous and Subjectively Righteous, and be that actually what they already are in God's Sight by Imputation of Christ's Righteousness !

Rom 5:19 also teaches that here Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word made here is the greek word kathistēmi and means:

to set, place, put

a) to set one over a thing (in charge of it)

b) to appoint one to administer an office

c) to set down as, constitute, to declare, show to be

d) to constitute, to render, make, cause to be

e) to conduct or bring to a certain place

f) to show or exhibit one's self

1) come forward as

So Rom 5:19 is declaring that all those Christ rendered obedience for, that they shall be shown to be Righteous, and that by New Birth !

• Like Like x 1
  18. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

The Lord Jesus Christ's death is a saving Death, the benefits of His redeeming gives both Faith and Repentance to those He died for, His Church. That Faith is a gift of God given by Christ to those that He saves, that He is their Saviour, it is seen in that He gives Repentance to Israel, His Elect out of both jews and gentiles Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

You see that ? God exalted Him with His Right Hand, TO BE A PRINCE AND SAVIOUR, for to GIVE REPENTANCE !

Folks Christ is not a Saviour without giving Repentance to Israel and not just ethnic jews, but that Israel of God made up of both jews and gentiles Acts 11:18

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Now in this sense Repentance and Faith are the same, Two sides of one Coin, for Repentance in its widest significance is a change of mind, and then embracing something that has been newly revealed, in which case, True Repentance is a changing of our mind from seeking salvation by our own righteousness, our works and conditions, and embracing the Righteousness of God being made known to one from Faith to Faith through the Gospel Rom 1:16-17

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

So when scripture states that God gives Repentance or the Saviour Christ gives Repentance, Faith is automatically included or its not genuine Repentance, and so the Apostles often Preached both hand and hand Acts 20:21

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Because these both were given to those being saved by the Cross !

• Like Like x 1
  19. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

How that Christ died for Our Sins !

1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Paul received this Gospel of Christ by revelation as stated by him here Gal 1:12-13

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

So the Gospel Paul Preached was of a Jesus Christ that was Revealed to Him, it was taught him by revelation. All the elect of God shall be Taught of God of whom Jesus Christ is Jn 6:45

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

In Preaching Christ, the one whom Paul said that died for our sins, we must Preach as Paul did, just whom Christ is revealed to be in scripture. One of those revelations as to who Christ is that died for our sins that was revealed to Paul is found here Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Yes, Paul preached that Christ, whom died for our sins, that he is the Head of the body, the Church ! So that's who died for our sins ! Now who are the our sins in this case ? Why its the Church, the Body, and this is collaborated here in Eph 5:25,23

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;[Died for its sins]

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body.

Yes, Christ is only the Saviour of His Body the Church whom He gave Himself for it !

This is one of the Mystery's of Christ and of the Gospel that was revealed to Paul as to who Christ died for Eph 5:32

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Thats the Christ He Preached in 1 Cor 15:3.

How long has Christ been the Head of the Church ? Since the Beginning Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

• Like Like x 1
  20. billwald

billwald New Member

>he is the saviour to ALl who have place their faith/trust upon him!

Queen Victoria was ruler and had life and death power over millions of people who never heard of her. Don't expect Saved By to understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.