"... white Christianity is doomed..."

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wesley Briggman, Feb 9, 2021.

1. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep. White Christianity, Black Christianity, ect....is anti-Christian.

There are no White Churches....no Black Churches....that belong to Christ.

2. Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [1Pe 2:9 KJV] 9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

3. Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...she's a liberal Democrat Jew (DNC 60% funded by Jews), of course she hates Christianity.

5. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...and that's sad.

6. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No it isn't. Granted, the Church is a conglomeration:

11 where there cannot be Greek and Jew, circumcision and uncircumcision, barbarian, Scythian, bondman, freeman; but Christ is all, and in all. Col 3

....but Noah's prophecy means something:

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; A servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
    26 And he said, Blessed be Jehovah, the God of Shem; And let Canaan be his servant.
    27 God enlarge Japheth, And let him dwell in the tents of Shem; And let Canaan be his servant. Gen 9

White, Caucasian, Europeans are the descendants of Japheth. Are you going to ignore how this branch of the human race has been blessed above the others in carrying the gospel, civilization, technological advancements, etc., to the rest of mankind? The descendants of Japheth have been blessed by God.

7. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    or that the others turned against the God of the Bible? Or, that the white race has always supressed the others, as Hitler and others tried to do?

Acts 17:26, "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation"

8. Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hitler was fighting against others of the white race on two fronts. And, he was ally with the Japanese.

We just can't get away from playing the Hitler card.

Quantrill

9. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hitler was trying to produce the "pure" race “Aryans”

10. Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Your living on this doomed to destruction world and better be getting ready for what is to come. Which is the destruction of the wicked and the meek inheriting the earth.
    But be on your guard so that your hearts are not weighed down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of this life, and that day close down upon you suddenly like a trap.
    God will judge between the sheep, not only does God judge between sheep and goat.

If I was running things, as in God put me in charge of this world, I would want to do the things he says he will do. As in destroy all unbelievers and let the meek inherit the earth. But I have no idea when God's timing is for all that to happen, Only God is good and perfectly knows when He will do what He has said He will do.
    God has spoken words that must come to pass before the final consummation.

I am not in charge yet, but you do know that believers when Christ returns will rule and reign with Christ.
    So we just have to wait patiently for God to fulfill His promises like 2 Peter 3 says.

And Christ's return is going to be a blood bath of destruction for the wicked.

Daniel 7
    21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 “Thus he said:
    ‘The fourth beast shall be
    A fourth kingdom on earth,
    Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
    And shall devour the whole earth,
    Trample it and break it in pieces.

24 The ten horns are ten kings
    Who shall arise from this kingdom.
    And another shall rise after them;
    He shall be different from the first ones,
    And shall subdue three kings.

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
    Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
    And shall intend to change times and law.
    Then the saints shall be given into his hand
    For a time and times and half a time.

26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
    And they shall take away his dominion,
    To consume and destroy it forever.

27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
    And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
    Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
    His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
    And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.

28 “This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart.”

Isaiah 66:16 For by fire and by His sword The Lord will judge all flesh; And the slain of the Lord shall be many.

Revelation 14:19-20
    19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
    20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

11. Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is black Christianity doomed?

12. Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    And what does that have to do with white Christianity? It is just a way to try and impute Hitler's actions to white Christians. And of course we should all hang our head in shame because.....well...we are white. How stupid. And racist.

White Christianity has it's origin in God. (Acts 16:6-10) What a racist God is. I'm sure He is on the list of hate groups at the SPLC.

Quantrill

13. Wesley Briggman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Read Martin Luther's treatise of the Jews entitled: "OF JEWS AND THEIR LIES"

THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES | EWTN

Adolf Hitler was able, to a great extent, to carry out Luther's recommended treatment of the Jews.

This begs the question as to whether or not Luther was a born-again Christian. I have found no documentation that leads me to believe he was.

Therefore, I conclude, he was a powerful weapon of Satan to use under the guise of Christianity.

14. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    misuse of the Bible big time!

15. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    if you think not, then sadly you are very much deluded!

16. RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hitler was an enemy of a lot more than just Jews. Nor was he a "white" supremacist. What most people in America think of as "white" is not at all the vision of Hitler.

17. Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Let me say first, I am not anti-semitic. I hold to Israel's future being the blessed nation, chosen nation, of God on the earth. And, I pray for Israel and the Jewish people, knowing what is in store for them.

Secondly, you confuse the judgement of individuals and nations. Nations, sheep and goat, will be judged based upon how they have treated the Jews. (Matt. 25:31-46) But individuals are judged based on the blood of Jesus Christ. What have they done with Christ? Believed or rejected Him?

Martin Luther was most certainly a Christian. The basis of his Christianity is faith in Christ. Not his opinion of the Jews.

Though I am not anti-semitic, neither do I place the Jews on a pedestal at this time. They have denied Jesus Christ. Crucified Him. They are in a state still of rebellion against God. So, just because they are Jews, doesn't mean everything they do is right. They are in rebellion against God.

I haven't read the article you cite. I will later. But, let me ask you, was Luther right in the 'lies' he accused them of?

Quantrill

18. Quantrill Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    It's not 'misuse' just because you pontificate that it is. If it is misuse, show me how.

Quantrill

19. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Acts 16:6-10 has NOTHING to do with your twisting of it!

20. Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist