The ME fallacy's false inheritance

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Aug 11, 2007.

1. James_Newman New Member

Well, James was Jewish... :laugh:

2. Lacy Evans New Member

Ok How about Mark? Or do we have to throw out everything but Paul?

Ye Belong to Christ=Saved?

Thy/Thee, 1st person singular=The one who belong to Christ?

John! Not a Jew in the trib.

3. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Are you big enough a man to stand behind your words, accept the challenge that both I and TCGreek have given you more times now than I can count.
    OR,
    Are you wimpish enough of a coward to post these petty little squirmishes and not answer the question. The real reason is you can't. If you truly can do what you say you can do, then you stop making these petty posts and demonstrate ME doctrine through the Pauline epistles as we have challenged you. Are you a man or a mouse? which is it?

4. Hope of Glory New Member

Uh-oh...

My Bible's going to be getting a bit thinner...

5. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

It is a simple challenge. That is all. Are you up to it.

6. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

No the Bible is the same; but with every such post it becomes more and more evident that the ME doctrine is a bogus doctrine.

7. TCGreek New Member

Paul it is. That's a good challenge.

8. Hope of Glory New Member

The challenge has been answered and answered and answered and answered, usually at the expense of spending hours upon hours typing a reply to only have someone say, "Why didn't you reply?"

There have been literally hundreds of pages posted from which you could feel free to expurgate everything that mentions the passages and books that offend you.

However, I will answer yet once again, but it will have to be after I return from Anchorage before I can dedicate that much time.

Perhaps perusing some of the previous pages, or the entire thread on the book of James will whet your appetite and hold off starvation for a while.

BTW, are the other gospels permitted? Any other books you want omitted besides Matthew and Hebrews? Are the parables permitted from the other gospels, or do we need to eradicate them completely?

9. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

It is a simple question: What does the Apostle Paul say about the doctrine of Millennial Exclusion?
    There you have it.

10. Amy.G New Member

This has been asked of the ME'rs about a billion times. I have asked it, among many others that have debated this horrible doctrine for a few weeks now.

I don't expect an answer because it is just not possible to find any teaching of Paul on ME.

JJump has jumped ship :laugh: .

Maybe the others will as well.

11. J. Jump New Member

Actually I have been out of town for a few days without access to a computer, but to be perfectly honest I'm just tired of answering the same ole questions from you people and then being accused or belittled because you don't like what is said.

As HopeofGlory has already said we have dealt with the Pauline epistles on numerous occasions yet here is another request demanding answers to questions that have already been answered.

I'm tired of playing your games. You don't want the answers anyway. You certainly aren't going to believe what we say anyway. You aren't going to properly represent what we say anyway. You are simply going to make stuff up and lie about us anyway, so I'm just choosing to watch for a while.

It's the time of year where my business starts to get going and I just don't have as much time to waste answering questions from people that are just asking for the sake of arguing.

:wavey:

12. Amy.G New Member

I asked politely for HoG to repost his dealing with Paul's Epistles, but he wasn't willing. None of us can remember him or anybody posting anything about Paul teaching ME, so either you didn't post it or we're all lying.

You're tired of playing games because you lost the game. You were proven to have lied (we haven't lied) and don't deny it or I'll repost it again. If you lived what you preach, you would have apologized for lying. As it is, you will just have to take your 1000 years in hell.
    :wavey:

13. Joined:
    Dec 25, 2005
    It is funny that they claim to have covered the Pauline Epistles in the past yet not one of us can remember anything posted from these epistles on the ME.

Another deception by ME proponents? Most definitely.

Come on ME'ers, put up or shut up. ]

If you have the verses, show us.

14. J. Jump New Member

Well that's not surprising, but just to prove that you are in fact lying I touched several times on Paul saying that he could be disqualified even after he had preached to others. I also talked several times about Paul referring to the race of the faith. And the "prize" that Paul deals with.

So to sit there and say that we haven't discussed Paul is just absurd, but why should we expect anything else. That's all you people have been dealing in for the last several weeks.

No I told you EXACTLY why I'm tired of playing the games. And your subsequent post just goes futher to prove my point. You people are NEVER satisified. We've answered far more questions than you ever have and all you do is repeat the same ole questions with this absurd line I forgot. Give me a break. Do you think we're all stupid or something? You really want us to believe "you forgot." Sorry I don't buy that. But once again I've proven you to be incorrect because I repeated just a couple of Pauline topics that have been discussed and recently. You didn't forget you just like to argue. And you just don't want to stop ridiculing us so that's why you keep asking your questions knowing darn good and well you don't want the answers to them any way.

Sorry but THAT is the game I'm tired of playing.

REALLY - Post # please that "proves" I lied and about what?

Man I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this or I would need a new keyboard and computer screen. I have REPEATEDLY pointed out SEVERAL lies you people keep espousing. And I have even pointed out your fallacy about all Christians that sin "feel bad" for their sins and repent, because not a single one of you people have apologized for lying about us, misrepresenting what we believe in or making fun of us. Don't give me this OBVIOUS incorrect statement about you haven't lied. That's just plain hogwash.

And when I pointed it out to you all you had to say is don't point fingers without pointing some at myself. And I responded with an offer for you to show me where I have wronged you and I would make it right and there was nothing but silence.

You know I used to enjoy visiting with you, but you have fallen hook, line and sinker into the muck that some of "your" commrades have fallen into and to be honest is makes me ill reading your hateful posts now days. And then on top of that having to read through your false accusations.

Please do, because obviously I have no idea what you think I have lied about. I certainly haven't read anything, but again I have been out of town for a couple of days and haven't been able to keep up with the threads, so by all means please repost the # and exactly what I lied about.

Well you are going to have to show me what I was "supposedly" lying about in the first place. I'll be waiting.

15. J. Jump New Member

Well I just posted two that have been talked about recently SFIC, so you might think about some short-term memory aids and this coming from someone that has a terrible short-term memory these days. If I can remember talking about them, I'm sure you folks can. It's not that difficult.

16. Hope of Glory New Member

To refresh your memory, we even discussed what happened to contestants in the ancient Olympic games who were disqualified.

Oh, and as far as lying, DHK stated specifically that I said something that I did not say. When confronted with it, he quoted something that was about something else entirely, then told me what I really meant by it.

However, I have lost some sleep over it, and I have to come out and simply say that I forgive him. I understand that God requires confession for forgiveness, but I'm not God.

17. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

HOG, I resent false accusations. I have quoted you many times, and yet you say to this day that I haven't even when the quote is right before your face. But leave it.
    J. Jump, you are right. Others should not saying that you have lied about the matter. You just did point out a verse or two, which no doubt jogged some of our memories that at least some Scripture in Paul's epistles has been referred to. If ME doctrine has been exclusively discussed in Pauline epistles would it be too difficult for any of you: J.Jump, Rufus, Lacy, HOG, et. al., to provide a link where this discussion has taken place.
    Otherwise why are all of you unwilling to discuss the doctrine of ME in the light of Paul's teaching? This I don't understand. You are more than willing to carry on with the parables of Matthew. But to discuss Pauline theology--No Way!!! What is wrong with the picture here?

18. Amy.G New Member

Here it is again.
    You have said several times that people who do not behave in a Christ-like manner (and you have referred to many on this board as not behaving in a Christ-like manner) are not Christians. I could find more of your posts to prove it, but I'm not going to spend any more time on it since this one is sufficient.
    You can read the whole conversation in the "lazy man's way of interpreting parables" thread. My response is post #9.

Yes, I have fallen hook, line and sinker into the truth of scripture, just as you have fallen headlong into a false doctrine.

19. J. Jump New Member

Well I just admitted that my short-term memory is not the best these days. So for me to remembe exactly what thread this was discussed in is not an easy thing for me unfortunately.

But you were not a part of that conversation that I remember, but your accusations that no one is willing to discuss is not true either. I've already discussed it. The folks "in" that discussion weren't interested in what we had to say. You won't accept what has already been discussed why would you want to move into another area where we discuss more matters that you aren't going to accept?

That's just a waste of time.

Paul said that even though he preached the good news to many he could still be found disqualified at the end of his race. There's only two things that could be dealing with: the kingdom or the endless ages. So since we know without a doubt that Scripture teaches eternal security the only option that is left is the kingdom. And there are MANY places in Scripture that say we can be disqalified from the kingdom.

I'm not unwilling to talk about any Scripture, because it all points to this Truth. I'm just tired of talking about it with folks that have no desire to change their mind despite what Scriptures say.

20. Lacy Evans New Member

I'll show you where Paul teaches Millennial Exclusion. I have no problem with showing you over and over. But first, I have a favor. Show me, form Pauline Scripture, (since that's all you can use for doctrine) that Pauline Scripture is all we can use for doctrine.

Put up or shut up.

Until then anybody not too chicken to answer my post about Mark 9?

Lacy