1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vaccinations no help against Covid?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by dad2, Jul 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    what is stupid is to ignore the facts that the vaccine is killing people in and of itself and people with the the vaccine are still getting COVID and dying.

People making choices based on those facts are not stupid. Ignoring them as if they do not exist is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have no evidence (remember...people don't really die of COVID but preexisting conditions).

Or do you feel above the standards you apply to others?

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How concerned are you about adverse events related to the vaccines?

This site is limited to medical professionals, & their reactions. You will not get the patient stories here, such as on other sites where the real horror stories are. I saw a video, banned of course, of a human brain during an autopsy after a vac death. They sliced it horizontally & opened the two halves. Every cavity where blood should flow was totally filled with blood clots, like a solid mass of jelly. Notice too that because this is still in clinical trial phase, they don’t have to put possible adverse affects in their continuous ads to get the shot, like on other medications that are approved. How convenient.

The VAERS site used for reporting deaths & adverse reactions was shut down yesterday. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. It is a convenient way to keep the numbers down too, heh? Maybe it was overwhelmed, if you want to look at it ‘positively’. It will be the dem’s waterloo if they try to mandate this. JMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok, I thought maybe my math was old fashioned:)

5. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I get it. Some leaders seem to think they can play 'put the masks back on' and then 'now take them back off' game forever. That is a bit like the game where they say the vaccinations are the answer, then require people and kids to mask up regardless because the vaccinations were not so wonderful after all. Oh, and then there is the game where they whisper about endless booster shots and a third shot etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t know a soulless who ever said such a thing.

All you gotta do is ask. I don’t expect you to back up any of your claims though.

At Least 9,245 Americans Tested Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination; 132 Dead

How Many Have Died From COVID Vaccines?

CDC Caught Deleting 6,000 COVID Vaccine Deaths From VAERS Website, Report Says

Latest VAERS Data Show: 5,165 Deaths Reported Following COVID Vaccines | Z3 News

7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are about as correct as this comment:

Look up posts by Aaron.

Or follow this thread:
    There are in fact skeptics - NOT based on data or science but on the ideologies the people these hold:

8. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Apparently according to the CDC 3/4 of people getting sick with new covid strain are the vaccinated.

Once again, this brings vaccines and the great vaccine push into question. Many say it seems to be about power.

I saw this article where they did like the Nazis used to do to segregate people...gave em a yellow star!

B.C. health authority apologizes after yellow star handed out at COVID-19 vaccine clinic

CDC releases study showing 3/4 Delta cases are among the vaccinated, says masks are the answer

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rich of JonC to bring up Aaron. How long does a temporary ban last? Just curious.

10. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aaron is permabanned.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The new statistics about the outbreak in Provincetown Massachusetts are interesting. I am just on a cheap tablet, so can't easily research or post links.

12. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good. That means more people are being vaccinated.

Did you actually think that the vaccine was intended to keep people from getting COVID??? Under both the Trump and Biden Administration the CDC said vaccinated people could get the virus, but with less severe symptoms. They also said vaccinated people probably woukd not transmit the virus because of viral load.

This is how vaccines work. You get the virus and the antibodies provided by the vaccine provides a viral defense. It is not like a bug repellent.

13. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    vaccination
    the process or an act of giving someone a vaccine (= a substance put into a person's body to prevent them getting a disease):

Should we reinvent words according to your opinion now?
    Have you any data to prove that vaccinated people do not transmit as much as normal people?

14. dad2

dad2 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What do they say?

15. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, I missed the page with this topic already covered. I am on a cheap cellular tablet and I am losing my vision. I borrow a WiFi hotspot from the library and between loans I am reduced to a promotional tablet.

I was studying all day for a test that was too hard for me, and reading stuff on my breaks. After the test, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep. Now that I woke up, I don't know what I read where. It is all a blur. I was definitely reading something about immunized people releasing large viral loads somewhere, but don,t remember if it was Provincetown. I think it was.

Immunizing already infected people is new. Saying an immunization works better than infection is new. Saying an immunization is to decrease severity instead of prevent disease is new.

Booster talk almost halted as soon as the first vaccine was released, and many people suffered serious side effects with the assumption that they would be preventing something.

I am not sold on the idea to take something that will makes me sick in hope that I will get less sick when I eventually get infected, and that I need to keep getting increasingly sick from vaccine boosters, with the idea that the sicker I get from the vaccine, the better I am protected.

That is another new idea: the worse the reaction to the vaccine, the better.

Mixing and matching vaccines is scary. People are being warned not to do that, but being told that what they started with isn't as effective as another brand.

I am waiting to be vaccinated for many reasons, but one specific reason is making sure I start with the right vaccine, if I am going to become tied to a brand.

I have had some serious health problems over the years, and at times denied treatments that I could not afford. Then years later I found out that I was spared the side effects that turned out worse than the condition.

Chickenpox vaccine wears off. There was a lot of talk about adults getting chickenpox, and was the long-term impact of the vaccine more serious infections than if people were not immunized as children.

There are long-term consequences to what we choose to do now. There was a vaccine drive here and I was conflicted about what I should do. On the evening of the drive, I was very sick. Even if I thought I should inject a disease into an already sick body, I was too weak to walk in the 107 heat to the site while I was that sick.

That was my one and only opportunity to be vaccinated. I am really looking to God to make it impossible for me to mess this up. His pattern with me has been less medical care, not more. I have been told that I would die without treatment, but then denied the treatment. I lived. I am here. God is going to have to be in charge of this for me, too. I am too stupid to know what I am supposed to do. He is going to have to be the parent.

I am stuck in this desert slum, surviving as if on daily manna. My faith is growing as a result of this dependency. And I am just waiting to see what happens next. To me and to the world.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  16. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    CDC Releases Study Showing 3/4 of Delta Cases Are Among the Vaccinated

All vaccinated & unvaccinated exhibited the same viral load, hence the call to remask. So the shot is antiquated already providing no benefit for variants, vaxxed will still be spreaders, hence the masks. Not seeing high mortality rates though with this variant either way…..but wait a new variant is on the way. You would think that other treatment options would now have to be mentioned, & if they are not, I can only come to the agenda driven conclusion, & that is not good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hate to state the obvious, but I take it you ate an adult who should have had the integrity to research the obvious before venturing into conspiracy theory.

Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work

18. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hate to state the obvious but this is not a vaccine so stop pretending that it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are vaccines. It is dishonest to pretend it is not.

You can question the benefit of any of these vaccines compared to the potential side effects. That would be fair. But every facing thus far used produces antibodies to combat the virus.

Closing your eyes and claiming the vaccines do not exist is willful ignorance.

20. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why was Fauci denied a patent for HIV vax, which was also mRNA, because it wasn’t a vaccine.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.