1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured VICTORY'S CORNER.....

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OfLivingWaters, Aug 14, 2019.

1. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not getting it. What video? Please give me the post number.

2. OfLivingWaters

OfLivingWaters Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This is a good place to put this (concerning stealing the baby....Story of the Wisdom of Solomon.)
    First: Heavenly King of kings, I put before you my charge, if there is any lie found in me, please do as you see fit, but if not, judge in my favor against heretics and apostates who seek to steal what I have delivered,( for themselves).I give all praise to your glorious name, Yeshua ha Mashiach my Melchizedek.

Now 37818........since it is clear that you steal and alter what I post in small things, no doubt you and others in here will steal the greater matters and alter their name . This is just what the woman who stole the baby in the story of Solomon did. Because she was not CAREFUL her baby died. This represents the soul. You people are not careful in your works and harm yourselves. Then you do one worse and steal the works and labor of another, and alter its points (change the name) and make it yours.

This can not change my labor and effort. But you insult the King! Before whom all stand. Nothing slips by His wisdom. Though Solomon is a Symbolism in the story for the GREAT Judge, I remind you, you are before a mightier than Solomon and this TYPE concerning the story which is prophecy , you are experiencing in REAL time. THIS IS NO DRESS REHEARSAL !

I am not in here playing games.

I know if you want the baby and want to claim ownership, I will let God give the Baby to you, I only ask that the baby be not divided! The Labor I put forth must remain whole. To divide the work,that would kill the baby-your soul. But I add that is what the DRAGON wants to do and does so from within his own.

I say all I say, already knowing the outcome of God's decision . With the delivery of the Woman of Rev.12, many will stand before the Bride and seek to steal, alter the child's name -to that which fits their denominations"doctrinal father's" names and their respective churches (mothers). This is to seek to devour the male Child. God already knows this, and knows to whom which He has really given the Male Child to. He is the author of LIFE after all. Those who have received life from Him are those whose names are written in the book of Life of the Lamb after all.

The end out come is- I will be given the credit and possession of the Miracle of Christ, and those who have stolen , altered the Child's name to fit their selfish want's, because of their carelessness and lost of redemption. Who slander and say the TRUE mother is the one who lost her baby (SOUL), who lie and would rather see the child cut apart than for the child to remain whole, they will be punished!

These people are for DIVISION amongst believers and of truth. They seek not wholeness-the will of God. Therefore their sentence is to be thrown outside of the TEMPLE where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. For the woman who sought to do these things to the true mother, and lie before the King received the sentence of being taken outside of the temple and beaten and was left in disgrace= GRACE REMOVED!

Danielle Niccole ®.

#82 OfLivingWaters, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  3. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now you accuse me of stealing. Please cite one specific case. And you still have not pointed me to the video you said I rated as funny.

Paul E. Schippnick

#83 37818, Aug 20, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  4. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  5. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    1.Altered what I said:
    OfLivingWaters said:
    "7818 I see you rated the video funny."
    Proof that you rated it funny and know EXACTLY what post I am talking about:
    ALERT:
    37818 rated your post [​IMG] Funny in the thread VICTORY'S CORNER......
    11:52 AM
    THE POST WITH THE VIDEO #69
    You changed the 3 in the number you use to a 7 . In my response I clearly put 37818. You inserted in my quote an altered number (small thing as I said) but that being small speaks volumes! Then you lie and say you do not even know what post I speak of when the alert clearly says YOU rated the video funny.
    2. My exact words , "37818 I see you rated the video funny"You altered the number when quoting me : (37818) quoted me but not exactly :
    OfLivingWaters said:
    "7818 I see you rated the video funny."

And I make no false accusations you know exactly what I am talking about and so does everyone else in here. God did not raise a fool.

All forums are information gathering Post , that those who seek personal glory glean from other peoples labors and STEAL their work . I am simply saying, if one is blessed then they do not have to steal , lie or alter anything. They will have their OWN blessing. But because they DO, they will answer.

6. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "'Does not the shepherd , if one of His sheep falls into a hole leave the 99 and 9 to retrieve the one"? If I am in here for just one soul then my labor is not in vain . It is not quantity but rather quality the Lord seeks. I know people sometimes are just simply LARPING in here=Doing- Live Action Role Playing.

They sometimes may agree with something I post, but decide to play devils advocate. Sometimes they may mock in order to encourage further conversation and/or interesting dialogue. They would appear, to be MOCKING the Holy Spirit in me. But since God is the judge of hearts, He knows most of what they do is to appear to be appeasing and living up to the status quo. So let me clear the air. I am SPEAKING on behalf of CHRIST therefore, it is the HOLY SPIRIT speaking not I. Therefore, it is the HOLY SPIRIT you mock from this point on, so, Let's keep it real! I am not playing games because I did not come in here to. The Lord is not playing. The TIMES are serious , the problem with churches and doctrines concerns both Christ and His Mother (Wedding Feast at Canaan) and SHOULD concern you . If it does not, then you are not about the Father's business. I am, because Christ is.

If you agree with what I say then OWN IT! Do not be a coward ! For we know that outside of the Kingdom are cast the cowardly....,:
    Rev.21:
    A New Heaven and a New Earth
    …7The one who is victorious will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son. 8But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.” 9Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”…

DON'T BE A COWARD ! No one has been able to prove that I DO NOT SPEAK FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT. Therefore, it would be wise to know , this is the DAY (SEASON) the Lord has made and God has come to set the captives free!

See, as I said there has been various wines served up for ages throughout Christian History by denominations and churches, but that wine is not this wine. That wine has been made by men in the form of doctrines. This wine comes directly from the Lord Himself and is the BEST! If you are a good steward of the faith then you should be able to recognize that.

Clearly, I am not here to promote anything other than TRUTH. And as I said , I only ask that you come out of FALSE doctrinal teachings. I am not telling you to run from say the Catholic church to a Protestant or vice versa . I am not telling anyone to Run to any Orthodox church. I am saying keep what you are being shown, commune with whom you can, and fellowship with all, and hold tight. Observe the times, be alert, listen, STAY AWAKE and watch. And know you have been given a taste of the MOST excellent wine. As I said before ,the Two Witnesses will affirm all I say, but in a greater power and authority due to their rank.I am simply the first wave of battle. It is like a lioness, she goes forth with others but the male lions come when things really get hard and they finish the kill.

ALL FALSE DOCTRINE WILL FALL!

THE WORD OF THE LORD......THANKS BE TO GOD!

I know, some will say "who do you think you are". I am only one who comes in the name of the Lord. A humble handmaiden of lowly beginnings who Christ has considered and made worthy.
    1 Corinthians 12:8
    To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by the same Spirit,
    2 Corinthians 4:2
    Instead, we have renounced secret and shameful ways. We do not practice deceit, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by open proclamation of the truth, we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

Shall I continue in this forum or are men too afraid to have me speak? Is anyone REALLY interested?

7. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are correct. Some how I did rate that post#69 as funny. For what ever it is worth, I did not intentionally rate that post. My apology. Nevertheless, thank you for saying something to me about it.
    Oh. When when I copiyed to quote your post I failed to notice I had chopped off the 3 of 37818 making it 7818. Again, thank you for bring this to my attention.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well no response could be a good response.Kind of like no mail is good mail , or no news is good news. I'll take it on good faith. I will therefore put the next Letter to the churches.

9. OfLivingWaters

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Revelation 11 King James Version (KJV)
    11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This is not a 3rd built temple of the uncircumcised in spirit Jews. This is the temple of God-(Those who worship Yeshua within their temple -Bodies). God would never call something they build, the "Temple of God", when they are the synagogue of satan. They seek to resume the blood sacrifice of animals in that hoped for temple, that misguided "Christians" support. Plus, since Christ said: "not one stone shall be left upon another concerning the second temple and that where the city of David (Zion) was, would become a field for plow sharers= farm land and it has, God is not going to let the uncircumcised in spirit Jews build upon it again- any temple.

The court that will be given over to the gentiles(non believers) simply means those outside of the True faith will be given over to the heathen and they will trample them under foot, when they invade Israel.1. and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    To measure in this case means:estimate or assess the extent, quality, value, or effect of (something).
    The Witnesses are to measure only that which is valuable . Meaning take into account the believers, and the course of action is to strengthen them and reject what is outside of them.

The altar we worship upon is our heart concerning our belief in the final sacrifice for all, and that sacrifice is offered upon our altars in the Eucharist , which we know in our hearts through faith, is the REAL presents of the Body and Blood of Christ.
    During the end times , the abolishing that will take place, is not the false narrative of the acts of the uncircumcised in spirit Jew but rather the celebration of the Last Supper by Christians.
    Daniel 12:10-12
    Michael's Deliverance and the End Times
    …10Many will be purified, made spotless, and refined, but the wicked will continue to act wickedly. None of the wicked will understand, but the wise will understand. 11And from the time the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is he who waits and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.…

The Supper of the Lord will be abolished in Israel and the Abomination of Desolation will be set up in all the Christian Churches because the Man of sin will confiscate all the property of the Christians. He will put the Image of the Beast up in all the churches.
    Next the true meaning of Hebrew and gentile, many might be surprised!
    To be continued.......

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Revelation 20
    4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
    7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,