Was Jesus Christ a Jew by Blood ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Feb 26, 2012.

1. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Grief is not always good.
    Mary was not BORN a believer. She had to be born again like any other unbeliever. She at one time in her life did not have the mind of Christ.
    This applies to believers only.
    One who denies the humanity of Christ, as you so obviously do, come to the point of denying the divinity of Christ as well. He was both man and God at the same time. When you take away from one you also take away from the other for he was God in the flesh. God without the flesh is God in the spirit. And that wasn't Christ.

2. DaChaser1 New Member

basically, you are in grave danger spiritually, for IF you really hold to what you are posting here, than you need to repent and get the real jesus of the Real Gospel!

3. savedbymercy New Member

dhk

Who said she was ? What are you talking about now ? Good Grief ! I am telling you that mary had a corrupt depraved, nature, and you insist she gave it to Christ. That is insane and Blasphmey ! Unless He received a nature from corrupt mary he could not have been a real human being in Humanity. Did Adam receive a nature from a Virgin ? Was He a real Human Being with real Humanity ? Good Grief ..

4. mandym New Member

Why would anyone debate such a silly premise to begin with.

5. DaChaser1 New Member

Virgin Birth kept jesus from inheriting from mary her sin nature, but allowed him to receive from her His humanity!

Jesus was is Fully God Fully man, without a sin nature!

6. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

They are heretical and blasphemous assertions.
    As to the OP--Jesus is not qualified to be the Messiah, to inherit the throne of David.
    As to the present, Jesus is not qualified to continue his present ministry, not qualified as our Great High Priest.
    He denies the humanity of Christ, and in so doing it leads to a denial of the deity of Christ.

All of the above heresies need to proven wrong. For anyone to freely post heresy, to even start a thread with a blasphemous premise, and it not be refuted would be quite sad.

7. mandym New Member

When such stupidity is responded to then it legitimizes the assertion as a valid issue to debate. Its not.

8. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

We are to contend for the faith; "to be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you" (1Pet.3:15).
    If not the board becomes an advertising agency for someone's heresy. That is when the heresy would be "legitimized", not when it is refuted.

9. The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Your asking us to view Mary through your heretical perspective! We do not! We readily acknowledge that Mary was depraved and a sinner. However, we deny that the human "egg" provided by Mary contained the sinful nature, but rather that is passed down through the "seed" of the human father. Thus the incarnation takes the human "egg" and by the Holy Spirit it is conceived to produce a sinless human.

This is not difficult to understand as the Scripture plainly says that sin came into the world by "one man" and it is this "one man" which "passed" death down to all man. It does not say that Eve passed "death" down but that Adam did. This is why Genesis 3:15 says that Christ would be born of "her seed" rather than the "seed" of the man.

This is not difficult. You intentionally make it difficult and deny it because of your heresy that you have embraced that you will not admit is wrong! You are wrong. You are dening the humanity of Christ as you are denying he has any kind of human origin at all.

10. savedbymercy New Member

dhk

Duh, of course He was Transfigured before them with a glimpse of His Glorified Body He had before the World began, that proves my Point Jn 17:5

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

That which was seen on the Mt proved He had a Glorified Body before. That Body was laid aside, to take on a Body in the Form of a Servant and made in the Likeness of sinful Flesh.

You are not contending for the Faith by ascribing to Jesus Christ the Flesh and Blood of a sinner ! You are actually Blaspheming.

And on top of that, You Teach a Jesus Christ whose Death did not accomplish the Salvation of every one He died for. Many for whom the Christ you defend, died for, shall yet die in their sins !

11. savedbymercy New Member

bib

And Yet you attribute To Christ that Sin Nature she has to Christ. You may not attribute it to Joseph, but it does not matter if He received it from Mary or Joesph as long as He partook of it.

Yes, scripture states that He took on Flesh and Blood, but it did not state He took if from Mary ! Jesus Christ came out of Mary, but not from Mary, He did not come out of Her Egg as Well, but He was still a Real Human Being. Mary did not make Him a Human Being, God did !

What Human Egg Provided by Mary ? Do you have scripture for that assumption ? Scripture I read stated that, that which is conceived in Her was of the Holy Ghost, not her egg Matt 1:20

20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

The greek word conceived is gennaō:

of men who fathered children

a) to be born

b) to be begotten

1) of women giving birth to children

2) metaph.

a) to engender, cause to arise, excite

b) in a Jewish sense, of one who brings others over to his way of life, to convert someone

c) of God making Christ his son

d) of God making men his sons through faith in Christ's work

The word has absolutely nothing to do with Mary's Egg ! This is nothing but superstitious teachings from the depraved minds of men !

12. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I have been to plenty of funerals. Often, when a saved person is involved, the preacher often says, "We are thankful that our brother is in glory with..."
    Is he or is he not in glory, if he is saved? If a person dies and goes to heaven is he in glory, or does he have to wait for the resurrection and receive his resurrected body to be in glory?
    Your argument holds no water. Having a resurrected body has nothing to do with being in glory or having glory. It is a moot point, even a red herring. Christ is part of the triune Godhead. He always had glory. He is God. What more glory could one have?!!! He is the King of kings, the Lord of lords. He is the Creator of all things. He is the Almighty God. He left his throne of Glory and became a man that he might die, in the flesh, for our sins. His prayer is to be glorified again, that is to be in heaven with the Father sitting as one of the members of the triune Godhead. Of course he always was God, just not in heaven. The body has nothing to do with it. It is a red herring.
    What has a body to do with the glories of heaven? Nothing!!
    That is Mormonism.!!!!!
    Did we all have celestial bodies that were laid aside before our spirits came and indwelt earthly bodies?
    I contend for the faith; that which is written in the Bible, not the beliefs of a cult. Don't accuse me of blasphemy when you have posted on the board beliefs that are a mixture of Mormonism and Gnosticism. You believe that matter is evil and spiritual is good--a dualistic philosophy that the gnostics believed.
    I believe the words of 1John 2:2 literally which you do not.
    "And he is the propitiation for our sins, and not for our sins only but for the sins of the whole world.
    Where you get the accusation you posted was not from me.
    You are the one with Calvinistic beliefs not me.
    Christ paid for the penalty of the sins of the entire world. All who believe on him will receive that eternal life. John 3:16 is quite clear.

13. savedbymercy New Member

dhk

Not even related to Christ receiving flesh and blood from Mary. Give me scripture !

That Christ had a Glorified Body before Creation ? i did not know that ! But Christ was from heaven Jn 6:38

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Have you ever heard of a celestial body ? 1 Cor 15:40

There are also celestial bodies

The word celestial is the greek word epouranios and means:

existing in heaven

a) things that take place in heaven

of heavenly origin or nature

So Christ Jesus as the Mediator Man 1 Tim 2:5

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

He had a celestial Body, a Body of heavenly Origin !

No the Elect Seed In Him did not have bodies, they were in Him as Seed substance. Much Like how Levi was in Abraham's Loins Heb 7:9-10

9And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Jesus is the Everlasting Father of the Elect for that reason Isa 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

14. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

HaHa. I don't have to give you Scripture that I have been to plenty of funerals. My testimony ought to be good enough.
    However, the Bible says the Christ is the firstfruits of the resurrected. He didn't have a body before he came to heaven. He came and was born, made of the seed of a woman.--born, not created, not hatched, not sent as a man, but born, conceived of the Holy Spirit.
    Christ had glory, not a body before coming to earth. To say otherwise is not Scriptural.
    He, does not mean his flesh and blood. It means him as a spirit.
    John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    Christ is part of the triune Godhead, the trinity, a spirit. There was no body, before he came and took a body. That was called the incarnation. The incarnation took place at a point in history--the time that Christ was born. He was not always in a body as you seem to believe.
    That speaks of the future; bodies that we will receive when we receive our resurrected bodies.
    Again, speaking of the bodies we will receive when the resurrection takes place.
    He is our mediator now. That is his ministry now. He is in heaven now, in his resurrected body now. He did not have that body before he came to earth. He existed in spirit, part of the trinity in spirit form, in the OT known as Jehovah.
    Jesus Christ was born of Mary, conceived of the Holy Spirit. He was not flesh when he came. He became flesh in the womb of Mary born of her seed. If the flesh and blood did not come from Mary then Christ was not fully man, and his humanity is denied.

15. savedbymercy New Member

dhk

Then your beliefs aren't based upon scripture but notion !

Give me scripture that says He did not have a body before coming unto earth ! Christ appeared in a Body many times in the OT in a Body before the incarnation ! He was the Angel of the LORD that Sampson's Mother sawJudges 13:2

2And there was a certain man of Zorah, of the family of the Danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not.

3And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

4Now therefore beware, I pray thee, and drink not wine nor strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:

5For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines.

6Then the woman came and told her husband, saying, A man of God came unto me, and his countenance was like the countenance of an angel of God, very terrible: but I asked him not whence he was, neither told he me his name:

7But he said unto me, Behold, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and now drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing: for the child shall be a Nazarite to God from the womb to the day of his death.

She called Him a Man vs 10

10And the woman made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.

She said His Coutenance was that of an Angel of God ! I believe it was the same countenance the Disciples saw Here Lk 9:29

29And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.

You know why she called Him A man of God ? Because he was in a Body ! Where did He get the Body ? From Mary ? Lol !

As a Spirit ? That is so ridiculous it merits no comment at all !

Celestial Bodies exist now for Heavenly Beings, Christ and Angels have them ! Or why do you think Paul even mentioned them ! Duh !

Christ has always been mediator between God and Men ! Ever since there has been Men Christ's has been Mediator. Now when did men begin on earth ? I believe it began with Adam, so Adam had a mediator or Paul Lied 1 Tim 2:5

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

If Christ was not Mediator then, Then there was a time when man was without Mediator which contradicts the Purpose for a Mediator !

All I have is your statement on that, no biblical proof !

Yes He was Part of the Trinity as He is Now, God-Man in the Trinity !

Yes, He took on a Different form, being made into the Form of A Servant whereas before He existed in the Form of God as Christ Jesus the Mediator Man Phil 2:5

5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

In Heaven before the Incarnation He was as He is Now as Mediator, in the Form of God, in His celestial Body.

You have failed to give one shred of biblical evidence for anything you believe, whereas everything I believe is supported by Scripture ! Nothing you believe finds support by scripture !

Oh really, was Adam fully Man ? Did His Flesh and Blood come from Mary !

16. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

17. savedbymercy New Member

dhk

Thats you ! Your whole religion is a notion and opposes scripture revelation !

Who said God in the OT was not Invisible ? God in the NT is Invisible Lol..I never even seen Jesus Christ visibly, have you ?

1 Tim 1:17

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

So you have said nothing new !

So I take it you do not believe that Jesus appeared in the OT as the Angel of the LORD. Its called an Theophany !

I believe Jesus appeared again in His Body with the Three Hebrew Boys Dan 3:25

He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Remember The word form here Phil 2:6

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

I am showing you much scripture, too bad you cannot believe it !

It was Christ, and where did He get the Body He assumed ? Did He borrow it from someone ? Where does scripture say it was temporary ?

There is a hint given that it was Christ Judges 13:18

18And the angel of the LORD said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?

The word secret here is the hebrew word pil'iy which means:

wonderful, incomprehensible, extraordinary

Its made from the same root as that wonderful which speaks of The Lord Jesus Christ in Isa 9:6

6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So yeah, I believe the Angel was Christ, the God Man Mediator. In fact scripture calls Him God in the very same passage Judges 13:21-22

21But the angel of the LORD did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the LORD.

22And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God. [/B ]'elohiym

So what I believe is supported by scripture, you ridicule it all you want !

See how you scoff at scripture ?

Thats your notion, and this is not the woman at the well. Jesus then was in the form of a Servant, in the likeness of sinful flesh !

You have lost it. Jesus was in Heaven in the form of God before the incarnation Phil 2:6

No man has seen the Father at anytime, But God the Son gas been seen many times in the OT. You show me that you have very little understanding of scripture. Who did these men see ? Ex 24:9-10

9Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

10And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

Dude, what are you saying ? I stated that as Long as there has been man [Adam] there has been Mediator between Men and God 1 Tim 2:5

Now if Christ Jesus the Man was not Mediator when Adam [men] were created this scripture has not always been True, and perhaps Paul should have stated it differently !

Now if you believe Adam did not have Christ Jesus as Mediator, then its on you to prove it with scripture !

Christ Jesus existed before the world began or this scripture could not be True 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Now how can something be given us in Christ Jesus before the world began and He did not exist before the world began ?

You over look a lot of scripture !

"
    Then I guess Adam was not fully Man because he did not receive His Flesh and Blood from mary !

18. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The above statement was a reply to my statement:

"If the flesh and blood did not come from Mary then Christ was not fully man."

It is completely illogical. Christ received his humanity (flesh and blood) Mary. What on earth does that have to Adam? Christ is not Adam! or are you inferring that Christ is a created being like Adam was a created being? Is this what you really believe--that Christ is a create being???

19. savedbymercy New Member

dhk

Yes, That means Adam was not real flesh and blood, because not only did he not come from mary, but no woman !

20. DHK <b>Moderator</b>

More of your Mormonism, Gnosticism, and vain philosophy.

Read Genesis chapter one. There was no man before Adam, not even Jesus. Adam was part of God's creation. Adam was part of Jesus' creation. But Jesus' at creation did not have a body.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    --This refers back to creation, and perhaps even before then. The Word is God; the Word is Christ. He is spirit, not flesh.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
    --Only at this point in history, in John's lifetime did the Word become flesh--through the virgin birth, the seed of the woman, taking on the flesh of man.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
    --God created all things.

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
    --And after he created Adam, and all of His creation he saw that it was very good.
    But God was a trinity, a spirit, that no one could see. No man hath seen God at any time. If any one should see God he would die.

Who is our Creator?
    Colossians 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
    By Christ were all things created.
    --The same God in Genesis 1:1 is the same God in Col.1:16 who created all things. In Gen.1:1 he is described without a body. In Col.1:16, he can be thought of as with a body, for Paul had seen him, but in reality he was spirit. He did not always have a body.

John says the same thing, about our Creator:
    John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    --All things were made by Christ. But when Christ made all things he did not have a body. In verse 14 he became flesh, John says. In verse 18, John makes the point that no man has seen God at any time, but Christ alone has revealed to us who God is. How? He became a man, and dwelt among us. He was not always a man. That teaching is Mormonism.