Would you lock them ALL up (anti- Trump protestors)?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Nov 10, 2016.

1. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except the videos I referenced are not of somebody else saying Quigg said those things. It is video of Quigg saying them! LOL!

2. Zaac Well-Known Member

Again.And? Quigg never substantiated anything. And in the words of Snopes, "provided no evidence that he was anything but a media hoax".

There are lots videos of aliens claiming to be from outer space on the internet too.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

3. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He said the KKK switched its support to Hillary. What is there to substantiate?

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Then you quote Snopes as saying there is no evidence? Snopes is well known for being completely in the tank for Hillary!

Well, watch the video where he says what he says!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton/ (at 2:15 and following)

Then Google his name. Even Wikipedia gets it right!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loyal_White_Knights_of_the_Ku_Klux_Klan

4. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The left just doesn't seem to get it. These videos and all videos portraying violence will never go away.
    In two years then again in 4 we will go through this again. The videos will be played over and over again.

Don't people realize these tactical beatings will only garner much more support for conservatives.

Also the right has learned its lesson. Cast a PRIVATE VOTE and keep it to yourself.

worked last Tuesday.

HankD

5. Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bingo, Hank. As much as they want to drive the narrative to be race-related, there was WAY more than just race involved with Trump winning.

6. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It may very well be that the two videos proposing murder of police , "What do we want?, Dead cops" and "Fry em like bacon" played a major role in Hillary's topple.

Now they are providing us more videos of their tactic of violence which BTW is an Alinsky no-no :

"Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog" Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals.

Problem: Rioting left progressives are "the other side".

HankD

7. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think Trump won the election. Hillary lost it.

I keep asking my Democrat friends "What was Hillary's main theme of her candidacy?" So far none has given an answer. The closest was "I am better than Trump" accompanied by a lot of negative campaigning but no positive accomplishments.

At least Trump stuck to his theme, "Make America Great Again." It wasn't much, and there were not a lot of details on how to "Make America Great Again" but at least his campaign had a theme. And that theme seemed to resonate with middle-America.

8. rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no sympathy for the rioters. I suspect they had too much coffee, a result of living in places where the sun don't shine. That said, there is a serious disconnect between the Electoral College and the popular vote, which is not good for a democratic republic. In the first 150 or so years that popular vote has been counted, the winner of the popular vote lost three time. In the last five elections the loser of the popular vote has been elected two times.

9. InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The electoral college is a necessary check on the influence of highly populated states. If we went to a popular vote outcome to decide the Presidency, New York and California, liberal bastions, would have outsized sway on the results. Also, candidates would concentrate their campaign on only a handful of states and ignore all others.

You used the phrase "democratic republic" which is a distinction from "democracy." The electoral college is a product of a democratic republic. Overall popular vote deciding the leader of a union of individual states would be an example of democracy, or majority rule (mob rule.)

Should the divisional winners in the NFL be decided by the team that scores the most points, or the team that wins the most individual games?

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

10. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And the reason for that is the cities have grown disproportionately faster than the rural areas.

The Electoral College is essential for a Representative Republic. Without it the states of New York, Illinois and California would dominate every election.

The Electoral College insures that "every vote counts."

11. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm, wrong again.

Does anyone know if he said anything to quell the violence?

Oo, Oprah Winfrey had some nice things to say about the Donald, calling him " that brotha".

So does she speak for Obama?

HankD