Would you lock them ALL up (anti- Trump protestors)?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea I suppose they thought we wouldn't notice details like that. And they call us stupid.

2. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah Hank, cheer up, be positive. More likely when all the regs are lifted on industry the economy will roar back and most of these people will forget about protesting and will take advantage of the resulting booming job market.

3. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can visualize president Trump using the bully pulpit to publicly expose these radical elements.

4. Zaac Well-Known Member

Did you not read what I said?

I didn't say they were blocking traffic. They were too busy throwing tantrums and blocking legislation and judges to be out blocking traffic.

Oh it matters that it's the old white men. All Sharpton and Jeremiah Wright(seriously? That's the best you can do?[emoji23] ) wish they had the influence that the old, white racist and racially prejudiced power brokers in this country have.

But you're right on about Al Sharpton. Ain't much difference between him and Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly and Levin and Limbaugh. They are race pimps, and Sharpton has no where near the level of influence of the others.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

5. Zaac Well-Known Member

Yikes! Graffiti that 6 people probably saw. Meanwhile during the middle of Trumps acceptance speech, a man screams out "Kill Obama".

Get Breitbart to comment on that.

6. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    YES! That is my hope and prayer.

HankD

7. Zaac Well-Known Member

Could be. But I also wouldn't dismiss the power of social media. It doesn't take much to get folks to protest. You could whisper Donald Trump and folks would form a protest.

8. HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, look at the events that led up to a Trump presidency. In the beginning not even Hannity believed it was a possibility so strange things are happening nowadays. But even if it does it would probably have a short life.

HankD

9. Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. And not to be taken personally if you're not one of the old, white conservative power brokers who have been pushing to"make America great again".[emoji57] I didn't say all old, white conservatives because there are plenty who recognize and quickly denounce the man's wickedness and his unashamed rhetoric intended to divide George Wallace style.

The attitudes and actions have come more to the forefront over the last 8 years, and DT emboldened a lot of them to come out of the shadows and their private protests of hoods, and meetings to push their massaged Southern Strategy using voter suppression, and even more coded words that somehow conscientious stupidity has allowed many to ignore.

And while some still do their private hooded protests, others do their protests at cherry tables while eating caviar and sipping champagne.

Your wife is not an old, conservative white man do I don't quite understand the question.

That any woman who has been or knows someone who has been sexually assaulted wouldn't be for protests against him would however surprise me.

So to say or imply that conservatives didn't protest because they weren't in the streets is silly.

They protested from Congress and blocked more than roads. They protested from governorships and mayorships and sheriff's offices, and many other places on the local levels.

10. Zaac Well-Known Member

Man please. Some white folks must think the rest of the world is stupid. We just elected a candidate endorsed by the KKK ,white nationalists and white supremacists, and whose campaign slogan was "make America great again".[emoji57]

Folks can hear the dog whistle. And for all of ya who thought BLM was offensive, THAT slogan is offensive because folks knew exactly ala the southern strategy what he was saying.

11. righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since when is it a sin to be "old," "white" and conservative? As a senior member of this board, I am thoroughly disgusted with the continued referrence to "old white" men as if it is something to be ashamed of, or worse. I say that zaac is a racist and his hatred bleeds through his comments every time he pens his acrid comments about whites, aged men, or conservatives. This is NOT debating; it is race bating. Short and sweet!

12. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  13. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello. Clinton Foundation? What do you mean, "No Refunds?"

14. Zaac Well-Known Member

Like Trump, reading seems to be a problem with you. Who said anything about it being a sin? You're just a sensationalist.

Gosh, we are well aware that you're not ashamed of being one of those old white, conservative men who think and act like Trump. You have worn your scarlet letter with pride.

Picked up on that whole transference thing from Trump, huh?

I believe YOU started the thread so you would be the one doing the race baiting. But that's basically all of your threads.

15. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    you want to torture them.....take away their cellphones. They will crawl the walls.

16. righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Rev. I remeber those riots well. They were organized by the "never Obama" groups who supported McCain and then Romney. All the old white conservatives were mad as hell, and took to the streets to protest against the first black president.

I even wanted to riot, but my mommy wouldn't let me out of the house. Actually, I had high hopes that this man might finally finish bringing the races together, putting a ribbon on the gift MLK spent a lifetime starting. I was disappointed in his failure to UNITE us, or even improve things for those who lived in the ghettos. He had eight years to do so much for the blacks of America, and in the end, all he did was further widen the gap that divides.

17. TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, first of all, those 3 are all the same thing. So there is one person who used to be a KKKer who endorsed Trump. But withdrew that endorsement.

What you seem to have overlooked is that Trump did not endorse the KKK or any member of the KKK.

If a pedophile came on the Baptist Board and endorsed you by "liking" every post or yours does that make you a pedophile? Of course not! You have no control over who "likes" your posts just as a candidate has no control over who endorses his/her campaign.

If being endorsed by a KKK leader disqualifies a person to be President, then Hillary Clinton was disqualified.

William Quigg, Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon from Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, California chapter of a North Carolina–based group and which is currently the largest KKK group in the US, told several media outlets that the KKK had changed their political allegiance from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton and had donated $20,000 to the latter's campaign.

There were many articles about this in most news outlets (you must have missed them all) but I lend more credibility to the British press, who have no dog in this fight.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html

18. Zaac Well-Known Member

So you're just gonna ignore all the other KKKers?

What you seemed to have overlooked is that I didn't say he had endorsed them. They endorsed him and were drawn to his campaign. So what was he doing and saying that so many were drawn to his campaign?

Like with Trumps campaign it would make me wonder why you, being a moderator, could know and let said pedophile get approval to post anymore than his campaign readily let white nationalists participate in his rallies.

Your attempts to focus on the endorsing doesn't dismiss them being drawn to his campaign.

[emoji23] Disproven as a media hoax. Quigg never substantiated his claims nor provided any proof of them.

I was wondering when the false equivalency folks would show up?

19. annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

20. Zaac Well-Known Member