A wake-up call for conservatives ??

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Sep 16, 2022.

1. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And so we disagree.

You do not have to be a Christian to be outraged your kindergartener is being groomed for sexual exploitation; that your streets are unsafe; that your business is being looted; that cops are afraid to do their jobs.

We will see

peace to you

2. Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    :rolleyes:

3. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You realize that 99% of the Kindergarten classes aren't like this at all, yet you bring this up as a major voting point

4. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Transgender grooming and ideology has infested throughout our nation's schools, its everywhere, its been growing and gaining power and everyone is finding out to what extent it has taken place. Any measurement as to the extent would have to factor in to what degree this agenda has been being pushed - your suggestion that only 1% have any practices like that at all is far off any truth.

There should be a 0% tolerance of adults talking to young children about gender ideology or their own preferences or the child's and the fact is people are becoming aware that "it" is everywhere and those practicing or defending it shouldn't be anywhere near our children.

Apparently, parents across this country consider it a valid issue to make it a voting point.

5. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is simply not true and it is not the issue that our society cares about. Clearly it is your personal phobia, but it is not a plank that will build a solid platform in politics. What the vast majority of people care about is having some spending money.
    In many ways pure individualism is really strong in the US. Most people simply state "if it isn't hurting me, then go do your own thing." The problem you are facing is that the "own thing" people are choosing to do is also biblically immoral.
    So, you want your own personal freedom from others, yet you whine about others doing the same thing when what they do goes against what you think society should do. In other words, you are a hypocrite to your own ideology as you demand conformity to your views rather than pure libertarianism.

6. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your personal freedom doesn’t include grooming our children for sexual exploitation.

Let there be no mistake. The goal of the radical liberal leftists isn’t “live and let live. It is forced compliance in all areas of their godless ideology including grooming our children for sexual exploitation.

You may believe it isn’t a big deal and mock Christians that fight against this “cultural shift that cannot be stopped”, but I will never stop pointing out this evil, I will never, ever, ever stopped fighting for our children.

i suspect come November, many more people will be thinking like me rather than thinking like you.

Peace to you

7. VDMA Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The Post Bulletin … I have not read that newspaper since I moved out Rochester Minnesota. Olmsted County use to be a solid red. The problem with today’s GOP is they are not conservative. Most conservatives today are yesterdays liberals.

8. Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    and that is the reason (same thing happened in NY) why the NY Conservative Party was formed - and the third most vote getter in NY

One of our founders was Charles Edison, son of THE Thomas Edison!

9. Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Conservatives main platform was simply to conserve liberty, in many senses it was always a defensive ideology, and as a result would steadily lose ground against the progressive.
    Is this not what we have witnessed in the past 100 years.

Trump has won back ground, not just held back progressives awhile and then capitulate.

Trump has made it ok to take ground back. People were getting sick of the gentlemen Republicans playing by the rules and showing fair play to democrat scoundrels with no morals and no sense of fair play. Republicans always lost on that skewed playing field.

Republicans tried to stand on fair principles, Democrats operated constantly by “ power at all costs “.

Trump brought some spine into the Republican Party, it’s a party that fights now.

If Soros and all the globalist Marxist elites hate Trump, that’s your hint that Trump is a very good thing.

10. Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    When you mention "conservative" are you using it as a Noun or an adjective

Here is the Conservative Party of NY platform

11. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, the post-Christian US Society sees zero "grooming" being done. They are merely doing what their "libertarian" culture allows them to do. This is the outcome of radical individualism that is being promoted here by the far right. Yet, here you are whining about what the radical right started and now the radical left embraces. This is the outcome of anarchist libertarianism.

12. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, you seem to believe….

1. The “post Christian” US society is far more pervasive than reality…. And…

2. That Christians are the only folks who recognize the danger of grooming our children for sexual exploitation.

I just saw a story where members of the trans community where vocally against teaching children these issues

You cannot look at election results in liberal states like Virginia and not see the effect of parents of all ideologies being outraged by what their children are being exposed to

As I said, we will see come November.

Will you be disappointed if repubs win house senate and pass laws against teaching our children trans issues? I suspect you will.

BTW, what exactly is the Ben Sasse position on teaching kindergartens trans ideology?

peace to you

13. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I clearly pointed out just how ridiculously false your misguided claim was that 99% of schools had no transgender grooming at all was:
    ...and your stereotypical defense reply that I have a personal phobia is merely telling of your Critical Thinking weaknesses to address your false claim which is at issue.

Next you try to make a claim of your/the transgender ideological you attempt to defend is some sort of individual right while calling it my problem if I reject this perverted ideology being taught to other people's children. I will stand by my statement that the sick progressive transgender ideology you so adamantly defend should be 0% tolerated on our children. They are not in school to be groomed on such matters!
    I can hardly believe we even need to be having this discussion about adults talking about their sexual preferences to our children and grooming our children on transgender ideology - those who do this should at a minimum be kept FAR away from our children! - another issue you tried to skip by with some kind of weak claim that fair is fair is in regard to type of influences I would have concerning my children and calling it hypocritical. - That is some twisted messed up thinking right there!

The last point you ducked was my addressing your phobia that this issue of evil being forced upon our children is becoming a strong voting point - it is for no other reason than that parents across our country are not going to tolerate this evil family destroying agenda which you fallaciously try to defend.
    I pray there are enough level headed people left to bury your woke-ism ideologies FOREVER! You and yours will find that the Progressive's threats of calling parents domestic terrorist for attending school meetings and rejecting these perversions upon our children will not be tolerated any longer in this country. #MAGA

14. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have made no defense of homosexuality at all. That is your imagination, just as it is your imagination that grooming is happening in a vast majority of schools and that it is being "forced upon you." These claims of yours are indeed irrational fears of yours and you keep espousing them as though this is the main voting issue for our entire society.

The fact is that libertarianism has brought an anarchical right and left who demand their independence from any morality that requires a person to be subject to the government God has ordained.

15. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just saw a story from Arizona. The repub legislature and Governor passed a law allowing school cochaired K-12. The dem sec of state tried to stop it from going into effect. They only needed 5% of registered voters to put a repeal on the ballot. They couldn’t come close to 5%.

Why? Because parents fed up and motivated to protect their children from the radical liberal ideology being taught in public schools.

peace to you

16. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...and BANNED from this 'Christian' board!

17. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone calling homosexuality a Godward lifestyle should indeed be banned from the BB. Yet no one has done so.

Benjamin is projecting his fear that all public school teachers, administrators, and the lot, are busy grooming children to be homosexuals. That fear is not even close to reality.

The reality is that the vast majority of educators are just teaching their subject matter to the best of their ability.

The reality is that homosexuality is not a main talking point in this election.

The reality is that the US is a post-Christian society.

The reality is that the majority who self-label as Christians would be banned from the BB because they do not hold fast to the scriptures.

18. Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I’m speaking historically. Conservation of Liberty as opposed to the never ending progressive assault on liberty.

19. Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    but you do understand the difference I am talking about

20. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The reality is, the truth is that the transgender grooming agenda is everywhere and is often praised by the sickos who support and defend the action. I could post a hundred clips like this: