A wake-up call for conservatives ??

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its not fear my stereotypical homophobia accusing friend, it is outrage that is not deterred by your weak minded and fallacious denial.

2. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your outrage is at a faux problem, Benjamin. You have created a "grooming" that simply isn't happening in the vast majority of schools. But, you won't accept anything other than the faux narration in your own mind.

3. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother, do you ever read or see what the nation teachers unions are pushing? It is far more widespread than you are willing to acknowledge.

You continuously downplay the frequency of these issues revealed in schools throughout the country, which is bad enough.

The worst thing, however, is your personal attacks toward Christians that see this as a real problem.

You are clearly not attempting to convince anyone of your beliefs. You seem to be satisfied with attacking Christian brethren by following the radical liberal playbook of “your himophobic, transphobic etc etc….”

Surely you realize the parents who are protecting their children from sexual grooming are not going to be swayed by your name calling.

BTW, please tell us what the Ben Sasse position is on teaching children trans ideology?

peace to you

4. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Scroll down this profile for endless examples of this "faux problem".

Truth Social

5. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You keep providing links to weird websites and then wonder why people don't follow you.
    Perhaps living in a world of conspiracy theory is creating unnecessary fear in you.

6. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What I don't downplay is that we are living in a post-Christian culture where over 50% of self-labeled Christians essentially deny the authority of scripture. We have a world of post-modernism where people do what they think is right in their own eyes with the attitude that if their choices don't hurt anyone then they cannot be wrong. It's ultimately the end point of libertarianism with radical individualism and independence from all authority (anarchy). There are radical libertarians here on the BB.
    My point is that this radical independence is not just confined to Christians. It is spread over all ideologies and the more it takes place, the more each of these radical individualists bristle and claim some group is trying to push their agenda.
    You are responsible for children, to train them in Godliness. Every society of man is naturally evil. Society will go against God and it won't just be homosexuality that you have to deal with. We have rampant greed and rampant heterosexual sins all around us. You are bombarded with these vices of gluttony and pride everyday. To hone in on homosexuality and say that the entire public school system is "grooming" people to be homosexuals is simply false. It's a lie. It's fear filled. What you should recognize is the cultural push of hedonism that feeds your flesh. It's not just your kids you need to be concerned with. It's you who needs to recognize that hedonism is all around you, calling you to feed your radical individualism all that it wants without any interference from others.

7. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The “lie” is coming from you. I’ve never said the “entire public school system is grooming people to be himosexual” Hello Mr. Strawman.

Please provide the Ben Sasse position on teaching elementary school children trans ideology.

peace to you

8. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You can look up Ben Sasse position and his voting record. You will find he is one of the most conservative persons in the Senate. More conservative than Donald the "Democrat" Trump.

So, now your backing up and not saying that our public schools are grooming their students to be homosexuals. What changed?

Will you call out all sin in our society or will you only fixate on one sin that scares you?

Let's look at the big sin of radical individualism that feeds both the right and left to be hedonists who demand their radical right to unfettered freedom. The guns rights person who wants no government regulations is the same as the persons who want no restrictions on their sexual practice. Both want complete independence to do whatever seems right in their own eyes. Both want to go back to the days of the judges where no one tells them what to do.

But, here you both are, afraid of one another and trying to stop the other from acting because you both want it your way or no way at all.

What are Christians called to do in a world where they live as exiles?

*Jeremiah 29:4-7*
    “Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, to all the exiles whom I have sent into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon: Build houses and live in them; plant gardens and eat their produce. Take wives and have sons and daughters; take wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage, that they may bear sons and daughters; multiply there, and do not decrease. But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.

*Micah 6:8*
    He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Take heart, our God is always with His children.
    *Habakkuk 3:17-19*
    Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.

9. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am going to type this very slowly so that maybe you can comprehend.

I have never stated, not even one time, that our public schools are grooming children to be himosexuals.

I have stated what is obvious to anyone with an unbiased worldview, that many schools across the country are grooming children for sexual exploitation by indoctrinating them with trans ideology.

Now, you are perhaps unable to comprehend the truth that grooming children for sexual exploitation is very different from grooming children to “be” himosexuals.

You have continuously held Ben Sasse up as an idea politician you want to run for president. You must know what he believes and support.

So, once again I’ll ask you. What is the Ben Sasse position on teaching elementary school children trans ideology?

There really isn’t much room to wiggle here. He either thinks it’s no big deal, or he opposes it.

Please share.

peace to you

10. 777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    oh well, hate to say it again, but you are wasting your time on that one. I don't think this garbage in public schools is going to make that much difference in the elections on the federal level, state and local level moreso. The OP was about the GOP not having a real platform to run on, except that "we're not the godless degenerate Democrats" but, as someone pointed out, that's been fixed. Reread the entire thread to find out who derailed this into yet another discussion on "transphobia", no big surprise.

You know, Portland is by far the biggest city in the state of Oregon, now take a look about what the public schools there are teaching:

In Portland, the Sexual Revolution Starts in Kindergarten

Minneapolis, northern Virginia and the entire state of California teach the same trash.

11. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A quick Google search shows nothing in regard to transgender. I will share this and you can dig through it to gain more insight on Ben Sasse.
    Ben Sasse

Now, provide how the vast amount of our schools are openly grooming children to be exploited by pedophiles as you imply.

12. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looks like Ben Sasse is almost set to be the next President of the University of Florida. He will leave the Senate as one of the most conservative persons in the Senate and pursue leading and educational institution. I may have to send my youngest to U of F. :Whistling

Sasse likely to resign from Senate, putting all eyes on Ricketts

13. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I suspect both the Senate and the U of F will become slightly more conservative. I wish him well.

peace to you

14. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except that Sasse was likely the most conservative member already. He just didn't support the RINO Trump.

15. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    And yet, he has no position on grooming children for sexual exploitation with trans ideology in kindergarten.

I’m glad he’s leaving politics. Being the pres of a secular university is a good fit for him.

peace to you

16. AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Honestly, why should he? It's not a political issue and it's mostly a figment of your imagination while you ignore the evil of Donald Trump.

17. Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The question is a real one for a person who aspires to national leadership. The issue may not be relevant to your locale. But, it is in others. As for Mr.Trump at this point, it's best to just ignore him.

18. Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That link is merely to a collection of wacko woke liberals' postings -AKA those holding the positions you defend, which demonstrates their typical fallacious mindsets and morally corrupt arguments.
    LOL, I don't know where your head's at but this ain't Twitter and I ain't looking nor do I have a need for followers, unlike the goals of a troll. .
    I do believe the truth could bite your nose off your face and you'd not recognize the failure of your argument and would continue to call any opposition to the woke Leftist agenda a conspiracy theory as you've been trained to do. .

19. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I said with regards to Ben Sasse, Senator from Nebraska:
    You responded:
    A quick google search and I found “Protect Nebraska Children Coalition”: with a story that says “the emergence of cultural issues being taught in the classroom, including lgbtq and gender identity, has become an energizing force for both politicians and voters”

So, to answer your dismissive and insulting question, Ben Sasse should have a position on trans ideology being taught to our children because the people of Nebraska care, even when he does not care.

But like so many “elites”, he can’t be bothered with the concerns of the “little people” he is suppose to represent.

Just one more reason why your supposed “great conservative Christian” isn’t fit to be POTUS, could never get a repub nomination, and is leaving the Senate early because he DOES NOT CARE about the people he represents.

Good riddance to another “elite” forced out by the people who know him best… his own voters.

peace to you

20. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...that about sums it up for me concerning Ben Sasse.